Author has written 2 stories for Sonny with a Chance.
well.. pretty much wat u need 2 know is that..
name: Margaret (Maggie)
BIRTHDAY: October 8, 1997
GeT BACK TO HOGWARTS-
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Fallign Over Me- Demi Lovato
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Lullabies- All Time Low
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Back To me- The All-American Rejects
4. WHAT IS 2+2?
Look After You- The Fray
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
To Be With You- David Archuleta
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Mary Song(Oh My My My) - Taylor Swift
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I Dont Love You- My Chemical Romance
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Beautiful Soul- Jesse McCartney
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINNK OF YOU?
Your Gaurdian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Until You Got Love- Jon McLaughlin
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Its My Life/ Confessions- Glee Cast
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Fool The World- Drake Bell
15. WHAT DO YO THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Leave It All To Me- Miranda Cosgrove
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Two Weeks In Hawii- Hellogoodbye
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Havent Met You Yet- Micheal Buble (i luv his last name :D )
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Panda Bear- Owl City
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
First Time- Lifehouse
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Hey Italy- Halifax
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Old School- Hedley
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
I Just Cant Wait To Be King- Allstar Weekend
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Tracks Of My Tears- Adam Lambert
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Be My Escape- Relient k
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Get Back To Hogwarts- A Very Potter Musical
My Guy Side-- ( x-ed in things are yes)
X You love hoodies.
You own/ed an X-Box.
MY GIRL SIDE: (x-ed in things are yes)
x You wear lip gloss/stick.
"If I was a book I would be a trashy romance novel."
"love is patient, love is kind, love is slowly losing your mind"
"Everything happens for a reason."
"God gave you a singing voice - if it's good, fantastic! Let the world hear and enjoy. If it's bad, fantastic! Let God hear and regret giving it to you."
"You speak an infinite deal of nothing."
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
"The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life."
"I am the author of my own life. Unfortunately, I am writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes."
"No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friend."-john.15:13
"I intend to live forever or die trying!"
"Life is like God's way of kicking your sorry ass out of heaven and yelling, "AND DON'T COME BACK!!"
Death is like God's way of dragging you back up to heaven by your collar, mumbling, "Okay, I think you've done enough damage..."
"I smile because I have no idea what's going on!"
"Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over."
"I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun."
"I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"
"You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder."
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
"Happiness is your dentist telling you “it won't hurt a bit,” and then he catches his hand in the drill."
"Those who fail history class are doomed to repeat it."
"You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor."
"If you have 5 fish and 3 of them drown, how many are left?"
"You're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement immediately."
"A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking."
"Education is important; school however, is another matter."
"Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more"
"Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't."
"Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls."
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count."
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried"
"Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
"Trying is the first step toward failure."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."
"Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt”?"
"Man invented language to satisfy his need to complain"
"I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke three times. Once when it's said, once when it's explained to me, once five minutes later when I finally get it."
"When I was younger, I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmothers would say, "Your next!" That quickly ended when I started saying that to them at funerals."
"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
"Marriage is grand - and divorce is about 10 grand."
"If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?"
"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
"A sane mind is a boring one."
"I admit I'm insane, but at least I'm at a normal level... Oh, yea, lying is bad, isn't it?"
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs.
~Life is like checkers. You need to know which man to move.~
~The perfect man is kind. Kind of tall...Kind of handsome...Kind of rich...~
~Men do cry, but only when assembling furniture.~
~If life's fair, then why don't men have PMS?~
~It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.~
The Laws of Flirting:
~When you want to cuddle with him, tell him your cold.~
~During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head onto his shoulder.~
~When your both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heartbeat.~
~Believe in yourself.~
~Be brave...but it's okay to be afraid sometimes.~
~Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless.~
~Be weird whenever you have the chance.~
~Don't waste food.~
~Take an occasional risk.~
~Try to have a liitle fun each day...it's important.~
~Work together as a team.~
~Say "I love you" often.~
~Express yourself creatively.~
~Be concious of your appearance.~
~Always be up for surprises.~
~Seize the moment.~
~Indulge in the things you truly love.~
~Smile at least once a day.~
Annoying things to do on an elevator: read this!:) very funny!!
26 things to do in an elevator
1) when there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the
2) push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back
3) ASK if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) CALL the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what
5) HOLD the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream,
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic,
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Tell people that you can see their aura.
17) Call out, "Group Hug!” and then enforce it.
18) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up,
19) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got
20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have
26) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
100 things to do in walmart!!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals
4. Don’t bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (this is not stealing, they did not own the items yet, they were simply ‘moving them around’)
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, then arrange them into erotic poses. (be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi. I haven’t seen
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note- if you don’t actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items/customers/staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue to each-other before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say “BEEP” in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and
21. Move “Caution : Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello”
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in Cosmetics on all the live animals in Pet-Care.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to
51. walk around wearing the cloths from the store
52. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
53. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!…” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
54. Start playing football and see how many people will join.
55. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this , anyway?”
57.Look at customers and look away when they look back (repeat)
58.Make Loud noises in the bathroom.
59.Pat guys on the back when using bathroom stall.
60.Play the stereos real loud
61.Hog up the Xbox or PS2 demo games
62.Flick off the camera
63.get 220 items make the cashier ring them all up,then say you know what i will just take a pack of gum,say to return everything else
64.Put the items back in wrong spots
65. Walk past people and make bodily noises.
66. Format the harddrives on the computers (did it once at costco)
67. Get two shopping carts, fill one up and then go over to the price checker on the poles. Scan each item and place it in the empty cart. Leave some money on top of the scanner.
68. Stand in front of the WalMart greeter and say “Welcome to WalMart” before the greeter can.
69. Have a long conversation with the greeter so that he/she cannot greet customers entering the store or give them a shopping cart.
70. Go to the auto department and get a few jugs of antifreeze, put them in the freezers in the grocery department.
71. Roll a tire down the aisle and chase after it.
72. Go to the electronics department and put on a show for the video cameras.
73. Joust with the rascals (the little motorized wheelchairs at the entrance)
74. Act autistic by yelling “baseball” in a slightly retarted voice
75. Pillow fights with stuffed animals
76. Talk to the clerk in the electronics dept, and every 5 minutes or so yell “No! You are Wrong!”
77. Clip clothing to customers w/out their knowledge, clip-on ties work great
78. Clip a clip on tie to yourself on your back and walk in and out of the store a bunch of times and see if anyone notices (did this on accident)
79. Men: Take womens clothing and go to the changing rooms
80. Take embarrasing items (massive amounts of duesche in mens carts works really well, or self enema kits, I do this at work all the time) and hide them in random people’s carts
81. Get a blue or red vest from a friend who works at wallmart and walk around helping customers and moving things and talking to other employees. I got away with this for almost an hour before being escorted out by management.
82. Put on a baseball helmet backwards, a hunting vest, a big stuffed bear under one arm and a pool cue. Tiptoe in and out of isles and yell “BANG” while pointing the pool cue at customers and employees, then jump into an isle where they can’t see you.
83. Play Hide and Go seek
84. While playing move stuff out of the shelves and get on the shelf, and put the merchandise in front of you and hide. ! also makes it interesting when people grab for a box and miss
85. Use one of the many phones posted around the store to access the P.A. System and act like an upset employee quitting their job due to some sort of harassment.
86. Attempt to buy two different shoes as a pair.
87. Ask employee’s very complex questions about merchandise that they would have no idea about.
88. Claim youâ€™re with some air quality control firm and run around the store with bags held above your head collecting air samples. Be sure to fill bags with air from all over the store.
89. Bring your skateboard with you into the store and start skating off shelves/tables, grinding anything possible, and seeing how fast you can go through the long isles.
#90 Take a wheelchair from the front and see how many things/people you can run into….
#91 Take the stink bait and leave it open/hide it
#92 Build a wall in aisle of Home decor with paint cans/do the same with big boxes from the toy department…..
#93 FEED THE PETS!
#94 (Christmas time) Inquire as to why there are only a white and black santa, “Why arent there any (input race here) Santas?”
#95. Pizza box frisbee, nuf said
#96. Staff workers late at night tend to put the boxes they are about to shelve in the middle of the grocery aisles and walk off if one of these stacks happens to be in the way, they usually find a way to get in my path, KNock them over and drop kick them out of the way
#97. Maintanence workers like to leave keys to floor buffers in them when they take their breaks, take the keys and throw them
#98. (before hand take a can of common shaving cream and freeze it, have it with you when you return to walmart) replace the can on the shelve when it defrosts it expands to full size and the can oozes all the cream!!
#99. by the layaway department (usually where sporting goods are) take a rubber practice ball and have batting practice….
#100-change the prices on the rollback signs above the items in the middle of the big aisles
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!!"
FRIENDS:Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS:Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS:Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: will be there for you when he breaks up with you. BEST FRIEND: will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend will help you move. A BEST friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A BEST friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
"guys are like port-o-potties, all the goods ones are taken, and all the the others are full of crap!"
"Silence is golden, but ductape is silver."
"Whoever said nothing was impossible never made an attempt to slam a revolving door."
"Don't let your mind wander. It's too small to be out on its own."
"It's retarded. It's ridiculous. It's re-dic-u-tarded!"
"Being normal is for freaks."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then let everyone else wonder how you did it."
"I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed."
"What girls don't seem to know: If a guy acts like he hates you, chances are he likes you.
"When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!"
"Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me."
A TRUE BOYFRIEND
When she walks away from you mad
When she stare's at your mouth Kiss her.
When she pushes you or hit's you Grab her and dont let go.
When she start's cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her.
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong.
When she ignore's you Give her your attention.
When she pull's away Pull her back.
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful.
When you see her start crying Just hold her and dont say a word.
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared Protect her.
When she lay's her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steal's your favorite hat let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
When she tease's you Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesnt answer for a long time reassure her that everything is okay.
When she look's at you with doubt Back yourself up.
When she say's that she like's you she really does more than you could understand.
When she grab's at your hands Hold her's and play with her fingers.
When she bump's into you bump into her back and make her laugh
. When she tell's you a secret keep it safe and untold.
When she looks at you in your eyes dont look away until she does.
When she misses you she's hurting inside.
When you break her heart the pain never really goes away.
When she says its over she still wants you to be hers.
When she repost this bulletin she wants you to read it
- Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
Guys post as: "i'd be this boyfriend."
thinngs 2 do at a movie theater
1. When you are choosing a seat, point at someone and say loudly in a childish voice, "I don't want to sit to that guy, he smells funny!"
2. Everytime there is a gun shot, scream, "Hit the floooor!", jump to the floor and cover your head.
3. Quote all dialogue five seconds after it's said on screen.
4. Ask the person at the ticket counter "Do you come here often?"
5. Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
6.Become a bookie. Take bets on which character (or audience member) will die first.
7.Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
8. Clap and cheer when the good guys get killed.
9.During the previews, yell out "Can you fast foward it please?"
10.Try to start a Mexician wave
11.Argue that no-one can sit next to you because the seats already taken by your invisible friend.
12. Stand up during the picture and announce to the others the movies twist.
13.Shout "look behind you!" at the actors.
14.Hum the theme music.
15.Bring a flashlight. During the film, perform a shadow puppet show on the ceiling.
16. Go "Ooooooooooh..." whenever someone kisses.
17.Wear a huge fake afro wig, blocking the person behind you's view.
18. Clap loudly everytime a person walks into the theater late.
19. Ask a friend to sit four seats beside you and to call you to your mobile phone, answer after a few rings and start to talk loudly about any annoying subjects you can or about the movie
Peace, Love, and Music,