Author has written 12 stories for Fragile Dreams, Naruto, Tokyo Mew Mew, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Pokémon, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Hello. Just call me Eevee. :) Some of my favorite anime are Death Note, Air Gear, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, and Ouran High School Host Club.
My favorite genres are psychological, romance, horror, supernatural, and adventure.
My favorite video game of all time is Fragile Dreams. :) My favorite character from Fragile Dreams is Crow.
I enjoy yakisoba, ramen, pocky, spaghetti, pizza, dango, bread, and yogurt covered cranberries. :3
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
14. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
15. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
16. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
17. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
18. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity... Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.