Author has written 7 stories for CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, and Law and Order: SVU.
NAME- WHY DO YOU CARE
AGE- NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
FAVORITE SHOWS-CSI/CSI:MIAMI/CSI:NY/CRIMINAL MINDS/HOUSE/LAW & ORDER SVU.
LIKES-DRAMA/READING/RUNNING/CALVIN & HOBBES/PEANUTS/DOGS/FRIENDS/FAMILY.
Ten ways to know that you are a CSI fanatic
1.) You start to put people into categories such as he/she is a Greg or, he/she is a Sara.
JASON GIDEON IS NOT GONE, HE IS JUST HIDING UNDER AARON HOTCHNER'S DESK. COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU URGE HOTCH TO LOOK UNDER HIS DESK.
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
Copy and Paste this into profile if this touches you as it did me... :
My name is Emma I am but three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see, I must be stupid I must be bad, What else could have made My daddy so mad? I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me. I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong Or else I'm locked up All the day long When I awake I'm all alone The house is dark My folks aren't home. When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight Don't make a sound! I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar. I hear him curse My name he calls I press myself Against the wall. I try and hide From his evil eyes I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry. He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words, He says its my fault That he suffers at work. He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And I run for the door. He's already locked it And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken. "I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate. The hurt and the pain Again and again Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end! And he finally stops And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor. My name is Emma And I am but three, Tonight my daddy murdered me.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Torchwood, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO SVU WHEN...
1. You know so much about the actors on the show you could write their biography.
2. You would definitely give Benson or Stabler a kidney in a FLASH if they needed it.
3. EVERY Wednesday night is booked to watch the newest episode of SVU.
4. You make some sort of reference to SVU even when whatever you're doing has nothing to do with it.
5. You cry when Benson or Stabler gets hurt in an episode.
6. You buy magazines you would usually never get unless Mariska Hargitay or Chris Meloni are on the cover.
7. You can recite the opening of the show with your eyes closed.
8. You know that "I'd give you my kidney" means "I love you" in EO language.
9. You can tell which episode and/or season it is based on Olivia's hairstyle.
You scream at the tv when you know there was just a moment that would've been right for Elliot and Olivia to JUST KISS ALREADY!!
11. You were about to have a mental break down and hated Elliot for about 15 minutes in 2 episodes when he kissed Beck and when she was there holding his hand when he got stabbed.
12. You threw things and yelled "Kathy is your EX-wife! Thats why the EX is there!!" when Elliot slept with Kathy.
13. Law and Order CI puts you to sleep.
14. You found out Kathy got pregnant the things you said would make a sailor blush.
15. You weren't bothered one bit by Olivia saying "I found my brother", "He's my brother", or "I have a brother" 100 times in the last few episodes of season 8.
16. You watch SVU WHENEVER it's on despite the amount of times you've seen the episode already.
17. Your idea of math equations are
18. You have the "doink doink" as a ringtone.
19. Your family never asks what you're going to watch on tv; they know it's SVU.
20. You freak out if you miss an episode, even if you've seen it a million times before.
21. You know they just said something funny even though the other people in the living room have no idea they were being funny.
22. You ask yourself "what would Munch do?"
23. You watch "The Love Guru" just because he says "Mariska Hargitay" in the movie.
24. You get mad when there is no SVU marathon.
25. You start having conversations with yourself about whatever episode you're watching.
26. You think "Dani" is a bad four letter word.
27. You mistakenly call SUV's, SVU's.
28. You know the difference between the SVU and CI theme songs.
29. Even small things, like the word "conspiraces" make you think of Munch.
30. You know what the phrases "Moredock has dolphin porn" and "Porter and the teddy bear filled with cocaine" mean.
31. You constantly wonder when Casey will return from her disbarrment.
32. Something SVU related is mentioned and everyone looks at you.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than planned,
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out the
When the man was told he had been identified,
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you
Put This On Your Page