Author has written 17 stories for Inuyasha.
...It's been a long time.
Basically, as you can probably tell, I've pretty much abandoned you all, and left my stories to rot.
Yeah...sorry about that. Don't expect much more from me in the future, except for some sense of closure for What Love is Like, by request. We'll see where I go from there, but the only stories I have any inclination of finishing or any interest in whatsoever, are Ghosts in the House and Tangled. So I'll see what I can do with those but... I've changed a lot, I think since I used to spend my time on here. Maybe it's just my writing style, or the fact that I was thirteen when I started out here (and I'm going to be seventeen in July!) but I'd like to think that I've grown. Maybe matured. Maybe became more intelligent or more aware. I don't plan to stop writing, but my interest in what I've written here has definitely dwindled. As has my adoration for Inuyasha. Don't get me wrong - I'll always be fond of it, but I've moved on to different things. Also, I would definitely be open to the idea of letting others complete my stories, if not for my own selfishness. I love my stories, yet have discarded them. That's terrible of me I know, but I'm going to have to leave them the way they are.
In any case, if you find yourself interested in maybe my newer fanfiction's or original stories, get over to my 2nd account, or maybe my deviantart or writing blog on tumblr.
I wouldn't really say this is a farewell statement of any kind, I'll definitely be lurking about here quite a bit longer, but all the same, it was great being here and associating with you guys that read my stuff, and for those of you who actually stuck around, or care, props to you, and I'm sorry.
(March 10th 5:01am. Don't you dare question why I'm awake at this hour. I don't even know)
P.S... I promised a Ban/Jak fic to someone once didn't I? A long time ago? ...seeing as I all I seem to write anymore is BL I just might be able to pull that off... (and I admit I've always had an extreme soft spot for Jakotsu)
An inconsiderate sixteen year old girl, who may or may not be having an existential crisis, and is unmotivated beyond belief.
Interests: Reading. Eating. Writing. Tumblr. BL. LP's.
Anime recently/currently watched: Rewatched [K] for probably the hundreth time, as well as Tiger and Bunny.
Books recently/currently read: Tender is the Night - F. Scott Fitzegerald
Currently listening to: Blue Sky- ELLO
About my writing (I need to edit this section but I won't):
- Put bluntly? Fanfiction is my way of experimenting with my writing. I love to write - it means the world to me - and I try to do as much as I can of it. However, the one thing I've always had problems with, are the characters. I can never make them do what I want, or express themselves the way I want them to. They aren't real enough for me. So, using fanfiction - and my unwavering love for anime/manga - I find myself a way to work with charachters who are not my own - yet give me a sense of how to develp their personalites, etc.
- On the subject of POV: I love to write stories that jump around and give multiple charachters perspectives, because it becomes so much easier to understand and like the charachters if you can delve into their mindframe just a little... however, I also do enjoy writing from 3rd person, or only one persons 1st POV, and do tend to write most of my stories in this format. (Characters I'd love to write 1st POV for sometime: Hojo, Naraku, Akitoki Hojo, Izayoi, Jaken, Myoga, Koharu )
- I talk. A LOT. So if you have a problem with people rambling on and on, I'm sorry, but I tend to get that way. I love conversing with people, so if you ever feel like just chatting with the weird me, feel free to PM me. :P
- TWO problems. One? I procrastinate. Two? i have so many different ideas, so I get sidetracked easily. Also, I get writers block. (and yes, that was three problems, but hey, there's a reason I'm close to failing math ;P)
- In SWDIC the school... is of my own creation. It's a mixture of american, and japanese school, type... because. There is no real reasoning behind it. It just is that way... because it is.
- My writing style change all the time. Sometimes I write in a simple easy to understand style ,sometimes oddly eloquent, sometimes I spew so many words that it's impossible to keep up with what's going. -_-
- I change the charachters appearance sometimes. In some, Kagome will have gray, or blue eyes. The others, she will have brown. Same goes for everyone else... I also like to play around with the spelling.. so if you see a characters name spelled two differnt ways in a story... sorry!!! DX... so, some stories will have 'Kikyo', others will have 'Kikyou', etc.
- Alot of the stuff in my stories - the food, the trains, walking, the parks... etc. are based off what I know for a fact about in Japan. I have been there three times before, in my life, and hopefully will get a chance to go again. I do a good deal of research about the country as often as I can as well - checking books out at the library on their history, and looking stuff up on the internet. So I try to keep everything realistic. well. As realistic as I can... if you know what I mean. SO... LIVE ON, MILK COFFEE, POCKY AND KOALA'S MARCH! etc.
Some of my other haunts include:
Fandom/Personal Blog - the-absence-of-eternity
Writing Blog - heavens-weakeness
Deviantart - Frogottensoup
If you feel up to conversing with me, feel free to just drop by and say so.
In regard to my birthday a couple of years ago - Thank you to : Fairy of Music and Literature (my perhaps twin sister of a past life) for the adorable/sweet yet angsty PDY one-shot gift , Need You Now- and to Purduepup (My ever ridiculous good friend) for the RinSessh Inuyasha fic. present of awsomeness Déjà Entendu. They are both AMAZING writers, so please check out their stories immediately. Really. They deserve more attention. Despite that they, like me, both seem to have escaped.
Thank you for taking your time to read this piece of great pessimism.