Poll: Which of my stories do you think needs to the updated? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Bleach, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
I am here...to chase the evil skelemice. Bleh, who am I kidding? I'd be surprised you take the time to even read this thing. Anyhoo, feel free to linger or read my stories or reposted stories...wait...I already uploaded them right!? o.O
Well, I'm not quite sure on all the stories I might post are even going to go anywhere. I like to finish stories. I'm not the greatest at making up my own plots...I'm better at making a great story from someone else's discontinued fic. Yeah, I'm weird like that. I need frequent help and people seem to hate leaving reviews for whatever reason so I lose inspiration quickly. Currently I'm reposting the fanfiction Senbonzakura by Twilight Countess/Lady Hellfire. I hate seeing great fanfictions go to waste so when I see something magical about to be thrown out I can't help but save it.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books like Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Deathtobieber, ikuto anime love, Phoenix of Starlight, sabby279, Skeleneko
Well, here is a little about me:
Hear me rant! Hello, I'm Darki (but you can still call me Skeleneko, or just Neko)! I can't reveal my real name because-
1. I don't like my name at all
More thing about me:
1. I'm Asian! Taiwanese and proud of it!
2. I REALLY don't like my name...its Americanized, but its uncommon and caused me to be made fun of through the grade I'm in now...well, before I injured those people...
3. I'm in High School though I don't act it...at all...
4. I wear glasses. Most people say I look better with them, I don't care though, I only wear them due to crappy eye-sight
5. I'm 16 and in the class of 2013, I'm going to 12th grade!
6. Can I have a cookie?
7. I'm a Anime Freak. And I read and collect manga.
8. I hate people who mispronounce Japanese words and then refuse to be corrected because they think it sounds better. Ramen is pronounced "Rah-men", not Ray-men. Get it right people!
9. I'm a nice somewhat evil person. Don't worry about the evil part though. I'm only evil to people I know real life.
10. People call me cute all the time. I'm not cute. I remember once a random girl turned around on the bus and went "Aww!!! Your so cute and adorable!"...I wanted to hurt her...
11. Don't wave a dollar bill in my face and expect to get it back. You won't.
12. Gee, this list about me is long huh?
13. I love to draw, and I'm told I'm pretty good at it. But, the thing is that all I can draw are anime-ish. I have a sketchfu account and you can see a few of my drawings. I'm Darki on there. Those are my crappier drawings...cut me some slack, I draw with a mouse...
14. I am quite short...but I can still attack you. I've apparently scared some guys like twice my size, and I don't even remember doing it. They just point and go, "Its that evil little Asian girl!," then they back away...no I'm not lying either...
15. I'm am usually quite easy-going, but if I'm alone I huddle in a corner and become emo.
16. I have a Twin on here. She isn't my actual sister, but we act alike and think alike. Her name is AlicetheAsian! Check out her account when you get the time, though she hasn't done much in a while...a very long while.
17. Also I have a friends I know in real life on here too! Alice is just one of them. The next and only other one that I know of is Xouls Rainez. But don't tell him who I am on here just yet! Let him suffer in trying to hunt down my account...Mwahahahahaha...
18. People also say I'm very smart. I'm not. Well, in a way. I'm an idiot when it comes to being book-smart. I'm a common sense/logical smart. There aren't that many of us out there. That is the reason why I ace pretty much all my multiple-choice tests, I just choose the most likely answer. If you need to write the answer and explain, I'm doomed for sure...o.o
19. I might add more later, till then, LATER!!!
-The best motivation for me are reviews and even PMs. Honest. The more reviews or messages I get the more motivated I am. Now to get my lazy but into gear and continue writing...once my case of Writer's Block is over...Help? :wails:
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I HANG OUT with teenage DRINKERS AND SMOKERS, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I got a car for my birthday so I must be a spoiled brat.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
SENBONZAKURA: And I'm very sorry for the wait you guys are suffering through while reading Senbonzakura! I've been very busy for a while and because of that I haven't been able to edit the original story to where you can read it easily. I'm having to edit it due to the fact that it saved on my computer all weird, so unless you want to read it without paragraphs. o3o But in any-case, I'll try to get it out to you as son as possible!!! :apologizes profusely:
Narcissus: Yeah...I'm really not into Bleach as much as I once was...and the story really wasn't heading anywhere. I'm probably going to end up converting it into my current KHR fandom eventually...
Who's Afraid of Big Bad Wolves: *bows* Sk-skeleneko is sorry for not updating, but but but, I need to do better in school rather than type fanfiction for you guys. Why? Because I'm failing Chemistry and Algebra 2. So, while I am SLOWLY typing the next chapters, I'm gonna need to update VERY SLOWLY. And I'm very busy with work as well. I actually was forced into it, but it can't be helped. I need money to eat you know. ; w ;
The Tsuna Twins: I really really want to update this! But...I haven't had time to type out the next chapter. ; A ; I seriously have this story planned out and everything@ But whenever I get home to type any fanfiction...well...I crash.
Skeleneko's reasons for updating slowly:
1. I work. A lot. I work 6/7 days and put on 40 hours a week. AND THEN MORE...at 16.
2. I'm exhausted after work. You would probably be as well.
3. My mother has proclaimed my disown-age. She no longer considers me her child. She is also my boss, so she works the fucking hell out of me.
4. This is probably going to put my fanfics on hold for a bit. Or at least until my MOTHER cools down a bit.
5. Yeah, and here I though, 'Yay! Its summer! I can finally type like a lazy-ass in front of my computer! :D" ...Oh how wrong I was... D:
A short summary of life:
Nag nag nag.
I'm not on my period, that's just me on a daily basis. You're welcome. :D
Unsafe External Link