Author has written 7 stories for Misc. Plays/Musicals.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Hello! My name is Pauleen but my usernae here is soleilthesun8994. You're probably wondering why I use the username "Soliel". Well it just so happens that I'm a sunny person and Soleil is French for sun. So that's why.
I'm an interestingly boring person, depends on how you wanna look at it. I can be interesting for some while I can be a bore for the others. I however believe that I am an interestingly boring or a boringly interesting person. I enjoy many things such as:
1.WRITING-my number one passion. Nothing could ever top writing in my list. I stated writing ay before I even learned how to dance or draw. I love to write and would you believe that I have 2 blogs, 2 story writing accounts (FanFiction and FictionPress), 2 diaries, several documents which are my novels, a notebook where I write the rough draft of my novels, and a yellow pad where I jot down some random literary thoughts that come into my mind.
2. READING-honestly, I don't read much. I do read some books but I'm pretty finickee when it comes to the books or magazines that I want to read. I have certain standards and preferences so you just can't make me read anything. I do read on the Internet alot though :D.
3. SPEAKING-reading, writing, and speaking go hand-in-hand I believe. For those who are guessing, yes I do want to become and accomplished journalist someday. Although I do tend to experience mental blocks and verbal blocks more so often than not, I guess I may still need a bit more practice in the speaking field ;). I'll get by. I have a camera and I video myself reporting like a journalist about some stuff.
4. LISTENING TO MUSIC-I'm an avid music listener. I listen to all sorts of music. I dorkily dance to it but it's kinda cool to me ;D
5. IMAGINING THINGS/MAKING MENTAL MOVIES-I absolutely enjoy doing this! Call me crazy or what but I love making imaginary moviesor imaginary music videos.
6.DANCING-I'm not a good dancer so don't assume anything. I dance just for fun and I have no hopes of becoming a choreographer or whatever. I have no plans of joining a dance team or a cheerleading team or whatever. I don't even dance well. I just copy those previously choreographed steps from dances. I don't honestly know how to dance. I just like making a fool out of myself.
7. STUDYING-call me a geek but I love to study. Depends on what subject, though. I enjoy studying history and I wouldn't mind studying it over and over again.
8. LINGUISTICS- I'd love to learn another language. Korean is what I'm practically trying to learn. I already know how to write the characters and I can already read the characters. Problem is, I can't understand anything and I can't pronounce a word in Korean correctly. I am bilingual, in case you didn't know. Being Filipino-American and being raised in the States during an early part of my life, I am fluent and competent in both English and Tagalog, but English pretty much levels up higher because it's my first language. I don't write in Tagalog and when I do, I use basics. :D
9. TRAVELING-I hate flying but I want to travel. Ever thought of how that's possible?
10. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS- I am a firm believer in the Spongebob for all ages thing. You're never too old for a little Spongebob in your life :D. Allow me to let you in on a dorky little secret. There are some Spongebob episodes wherein I memorized the entire dialogue. =D. Talk about dorkiness :))
11.EDWARD NORTON-seriously? Do you even have to question this? How can you not love Edward Norton?! The guy's an absolute good actor! And an environmentalist at that, too! I loved him in Fight Club and The Incredible Hulk :D.
12.SCARLETT JOHANSSON-same as above. Do you really have to question this? ScarJo's a beautiful, talented, and strong woman. She's definitely someone to look up to. :D
13. THE WONDER GIRLS-I want nobody, nobody but you~ These are the girls who inspired me to study Korean with their beautiful song entitled "Nobody". They honestly are my favorite Korean group. :D
14. SIN CITY-film or graphic novel DOESN'T MATTER! For as long as it's Frank Miller, I'm buying it ;D
So now you know a little about me, let's get reading!