Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi, My name is Sapphire! I'm best friends with Emerald Malfoy, author of Midnight Isle and A New Beginning. Oh, and my bday is 2/14. I just got a computer so I can use it to write. Can't You See, which I let my friend have, is mine.
Anyways, I love quite a bit of things, too many to count. Mainly Twilight(of course), Night World, Fairy Tail, Gakuen Alice, Inuyasha, SA, Gals, Pokemon, PPG, anime stories, and random vampire stories are just a few.
'Not my daughter, you bitch!' -Molly Weasley, the greatest redheaded character I've read/seen
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Hell YEA
3) How many houses have you lived in? 23 that I remember
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey's Cookies'n'creme
5) Favorite shoes? My DCs
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Of course it wasn't on purpose
7) Least favorite school subject? PE and Math tie
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? When I was like six
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Oh...unfortunately
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Story ideas
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop or Hip-Hop, country, rock'n'roll, jazz, alternative, classical, vocal, celtic
13) What is your zodiac sign? VIGRO
14) What time were you born? Around noon
15) Do you like beer? No...it's nasty!
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Ha, yea
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? ...there is such a thing?
18) Are you sarcastic? maybe
19) What are your favorite colors? Green, midnight blue, silver, gold, black...
20) How many watches do you own? 1
21) Summer or winter? Winter
23) Favorite color to wear? Green, and black
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? I don't own one...
26) Where is your second home? Down the road...
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
28) Have you ever had a cavity? A few...
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 3
30) How many video games do you own? Like a lot
31) What was your first pet? bird
32) Ever had braces? Nope
33) Do looks matter? Ugh to a loser
34) Do you use chapstick? Yup
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Henry, Mr. Cosper, and Mr. Tjarnberg
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? If I had to choose...American Eagle
37) Are you too forgiving? Yes. Very.
38) How many children do you want? One...or two
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Many things!
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Bacon and french toast
41) Do you own a gun? Nope
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yeah
43) When was the last time you cried? ...when my momma died
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Read Harry Potter...again
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? I love Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No, but I did call my 1st grade Teach Grandma once
47) Have you ever been in a castle? I wish
48) Nicknames? Maimei, Emerald, Beryl, Amers, Ash, Violet
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No, unless nicknames count
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Nope
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No, but I do own something from American Eagle
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? No
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No
56) Are you happy with your life right now? No
57) Do you dye your hair? No.
58) Does anyone like you? My friends and family, probably
59) What year were you born? 1994
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Playing in my mother's womb
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Yes
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? Yes and no, mostly no
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mommy because she raised me
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? I like eyes
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Yes, mostly of what can be hiding within.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No
68) Do you own a webcam? nadda
69) Have you ever stripped? No
70) Ever broke a bone? Left ankle
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What is AIM?
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? not that I know of
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? The Brady Bunch
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Nien
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Sadly
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yes, but not saying where
80) Do you own a car? No, can't even drive
81) Can you cook? Simple things
82) 3 things that annoy you:
3. Rip-off movies that aren't half as good as the trailer/book
83) Do you text message often? no cellphone to text with
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? Yes...
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To publish my first book
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes!
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships because im a hopeless romantic
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? yes
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Yes
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Colored pencils for me.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mom
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Dad
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My mom
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Billie
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Jordan
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Billie
100) Who was the last person that called you? Aunt
FAVORITE AUTHORS ON FICTIONPRESS.NET:
People messing up character's names. Like Blaise from Harry Potter, it's ZABINI not ZAMBINI! Don't believe me? Look it up! I get it, you aren't going anywhere with the stories, but please spell the names right. It's an insult to the author/screenwriters/directors and so on.
Calling a Witch a Satan Worshiper
An adult acting like a two year old