Poll: Who is your favorite character in Misadventure of Mike Schmidt? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Avalon Code, Vocaloid, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, Skulduggery Pleasant series, Digimon, Lilo & Stitch, Animorphs, Soul Eater, X-Men: Evolution, Danny Phantom, Tokyo Mew Mew, X-overs, Avengers, Five Nights at Freddy´s, White Collar, Dragon Age, Transformers/Beast Wars, +Anima, and Misc. Anime/Manga.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion. (
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
More Things I will not do while at Hogwarts:
1. I will not skip down the hall singing "I'm off to see the Wizard" when told to go to the headmaster's office.
2. I will not draw mustaches, glasses, scars, devil horns, or other paraphernalia on the paintings in Hogwarts while their subjects are sleeping. They do not find it amusing.
3. I will not bring fortune cookies to Divination class. It does not count for extra credit.
4. I will not bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination class. It also does not count for extra credit.
5. I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order “to see what happens.”
6. I will not accept anything edible from a Weasley. Especially if it is offered with a compensation for any damages.
7. I will not point to Harry Potter’s scar and ask if his Voldy senses are tingling.
8. I will not organize a witch burning. Even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
9. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force.”
10. I will not insist in Transfiguration class that the Easter Bunny is Jesus’ Animagus form.
11. I will not give a "Chosen by whom, actually?" shirt to Harry Potter for Christmas.
12. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take bets on who will come out alive.
13. I will not start a betting pool on the fate of this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, as it is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not hand out shirts that say “Potter 6, Voldemort 0.”
15. I will not throw water at Umbridge to see if she will melt. She won't.
16. I will not use detention with Umbridge to write "Told you I was hardcore!" on my hand.
17. I am not allowed to ask pureblood students things like, “If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?”
18. I will not tell Professor Snape he needs to go to his "Happy Place."
19. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams.
20. I will not imitate Steve Irwin while in Care of Magical Creatures class, even if I have the best fake Australian accent.
21. I will not tell the teachers that they cannot assign homework, as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it.
22. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I will not wave my hand and say ‘These are not the droids you are looking for’.
23. I will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make. Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions.
24. I will not charm the suits of armor to perform a rendition of ‘Knights of the Round Table’ for the Christmas feast.
25. I will not claim my X-files tapes are ‘Auror training videos’.
26. I will not make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
27. I will not sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
28. I will not teach Peeves Paintball.
29. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak in lemon juice to see if he turns visible while standing near the fire in the Common Room.
30. I will not change the password to the Prefects' bathroom to ‘Makes getting clean almost as fun as getting dirty’.
31. I will not yell ‘Believe it… or not’ after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
32. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
33. I will not start Herbology class by singing the theme song of ‘Attack of the Killer Tomatoes’. (
34. I will not add ‘according to the prophecy’ to the end of every sentence in Divintation class, just to raise my grade.
35. I am not to tell Muggleborn first years that Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Bean taste best when eaten a handful at a time.
36. I will not sing ‘Defying Gravity’ during Quidditch practice.
37. I am not to tell Nearly Headless Nick that he would lose his head if it wasn’t attached. That is just cruel.
38. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
39. I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his ‘time of the month’.
40. I will not draw an H on Percy Weasley's forehead.
41. The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as ‘My Lord Cthlulhu’, nor will I sacrifice first years to it on the new moon.
42. First years are not play toys. I may not teach the Giant Squid to fetch them.
43. I will refer to Professor Snape by his proper name. He does not enjoy being called ‘Snookums’... neither does he respond favorably to ‘Sev’, ‘Snapey-Poo’ or ‘Debbie’.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Digimon Academy characters:
Chiharu Miura: long, light brown hair and deep blue eyes. She typically wears her hair down, except for two very small sections of hair that are worn as thin pigtails. When she's not wearing her uniform, she wears a bright red midriff T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers, and one black and white striped arm-warmer that covers just from her elbow to her wrist, and only on her left arm. Being the leader, she wears goggles, which are on a medium-width black band, and the glass pieces are rectangular and surrounded by thick, black plastic.
Mayu Midorikawa: long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. When not in her school uniform, she wears a pink tank top, short denim shorts, and white sandals.
Hideaki Kokawa: mid-length white hair (styled exactly like Ken's from Adventure 02) and pale, light green eyes. Out of his uniform, he usually wears a black sweatshirt (pullover hoodie) that sometimes gets tied around his waist when he gets too hot. Under that is a grey T-shirt, and he wears dark jeans and black sneakers.
Tsukiko Takaki: short teal hair that leans more toward green than blue (the same length as Hideaki's, but not as perfectly cut) and grass green eyes. She wears the boy's uniform, but when she isn't wearing that, she's usually in her workout clothes, which consist of a tight black tank top, black sweatpants, and black sneakers.
Satoru Kono: short, spiky purple hair and indigo eyes. He's in his uniform more often than he isn't, but when he's not, he wears a green sweater, white pants, and white sneakers with green decals.
Yuichi Motonari: short black hair and brown eyes. Out of his uniform, he wears a blue T-shirt with a lopsided, white oval outlined in purple over his chest. Inside the oval is a purple swish (like the Nike swish) and he wears this T-shirt over a long sleeved pale yellow shirt. He wears tan cargo shorts, white socks, and grey slip on shoes.
Hiroshi Tatsumiya: messy red hair and grey eyes. He wears a blue scarf even with his uniform during the winter. Out of his uniform, he wears a baggy blue sweatshirt, jeans, and black sneakers.
Nakayama-sensei: long blonde ponytail with messy bangs and dark blue eyes. He typically ignores that fact that a teacher should wear a suit. Instead, he wears a white T-shirt under an open tan vest with little pockets, khakis, and brown slip-on shoes.
Shimizu-sensei: short, navy blue hair, brown eyes, and fairly pale skin. She wears glasses, and she also wears a crisp, always ironed dark grey blazer, and similarly prepared dark grey slacks. She wears black heels, and wears a white dress shirt under the blazer. Occasionally on the weekends, she'll wear a red kimono with black floral patterns fading in down the right side.
The Loyalty of a Dog:
Misadventures of Mike Schmidt series:
The Truth: COMPLETE
Making Money: COMPLETE
Twin Terror: COMPLETE
Scene of the Crime: COMPLETE
Rehab COMING SOON
New Management: COMING SOON
I am also open for new suggestions :)