Author has written 10 stories for One Piece, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I'm old, grouchy, and far too cynical to still be ripping my heart out over fictional stories. Alas, here is where I stay.
Thanks to everyone who has read, favourited, followed and more especially, reviewed any of my stories; I appreciate the support more than words can say.
Name: AllHeroesWearHats, or Heroes.
Age: Crabby early 20's
Where I live: England/ Canada
I have a Tumblr, should you want to talk to me on there. I'll also leave up most of this embarassing account bio as a testimony to my past self, please forgive any babyish ramblings on any or all of my old stories as well.
I am one of those terrible people who writes a thing and then get too emotionally invested in planning the whole thing, and even more so the ending, in my head to such detail that completing it seems impossible. Don't worry though, each and everyone one of my stories will be finished eventually. I may fall in and out of fandoms often, but it seems that I can't quite escape for too long. Support for stories via reviews greatly helps speed up the process though!
Title: Getting another chance
Summery: Harris Woods has finally awoken from the car crash which had left him in a coma for two weeks. He seems perfectly fine apart from the re-occuring dreams that seem more like memories, of a forgotten past about a life on the high seas and a strange man donning a bright yellow straw hat.
An Au-ish but also cannon idea. Huh, that makes sense T_T It'll be a multi chap and is NOT about OC's!
-Will try to update 'Wont say a word' weekly, most probably Thursdays, so keep a look out! The others are mainly for when I feel like it, but definatly 'Returning home' weekly also, just to no set date...sigh
-I try to reply to any people who have faved or reviewed, if I have not done this to you I am sorry, I just want you all to know HOW HAPPY YOU ALL MAKE ME!
-Im in a community listing! I can't belive it! A million thanks to Gothikflower for putting 'Wont Say A Word' in her community list 'gothikflower's fortress of fanfiction'.
-"Wont Say A Word" is now on two community listings!! Thank you so much Alchemist PAC for putting me in your community, The Alchemist Flask! Thank you!!
- IMPORTANT! Due to the tonnes of homework and revision classes I have to go to (Major exams) 'Wont Say A Word' wont be updated this Thursday, but will resume next week when I have more time to write a decent chapter that you will enjoy reading. - 5/5/10
-'Wont Say A Word' is delayed until tomorrow due to me being a perfectionist XD sorry for all but I hope you find the wait worth it! -20/05/10
-Well, I'm back from my little writers break, hope I can stay on track now - Thanks to you all who waited for me to return! :D -10/06/10
- (Quiet whisper) I have 200 reviews on 'Won't Say A Word',...O3O I LOVE YOU ALL! Too, too much o.o -29/06/10
- the-pyro-princess13 has created a drabble series based on my story '35 deadly sins of One Piece'! Can the word thanks ever be enough? Nope :D Love ya'! Read it here : The 60 Deadly Sins Drabble
- I am getting around to updating, promise! Though, as no one reads this anyway, is here any point to me putting this? O.o -16/08/10
Kay, I love you all too much'Won't Say A Word' has been added to two other communities, Zulu88's 'Zulu's zany list' and Lonenight's 'The Sky and The Dawn and the Sun'
Also been added to Zulu's zany list, 'Just Another Day''He Should Have Known', '35 Deadly Sins of One Piece!' and 'Unexpected Customer' Thank youuuuuuu! -23/10/10
- Reveal13 has asked to translate 'Won't Say A Word' into Chinese :D Dear Lord, thank you so much u Read it here:
Won't say a word -15/11/10
-I haven't got any emails for these, but have been added to two more communities for my story, 'Won't Say a Word': Daughter Of Life And Death's 'Lair of Stories' and Sunde's 'Prefered Reading'. Thank you both so, so much *u*
-This entire profile hurts me to look at. D: I do want to apologise though, I've been on hatius for nearly two years now and to be honest I will probably never get back into the fandom on which this account is based. Maybe one day though... 23/02/12
- I actually can't believe that poeple are still reading, reviewing, and faving my stories, even though I haven't touched them in so long. It means a lot to know that people are still enjoying them. Thank you everyone, honestly, thank you so much
"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes." – Anon.