Author has written 13 stories for Waterloo Road, NCIS, Rizzoli & Isles, Holby City, Once Upon a Time, Neighbours, Harry Potter, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Forever writing fanfics and novels and have really changed the fandoms I write for these days, but times move on and I'm really happy with the stories I'm currently writing. So hopefully I can get lots done for them and actually achieve what I want to this year.
I love writing and am writing my own book that will hopefully turn into a book series. I love writing anything really and am only truly happy when I'm writing.
Writing is my life sometimes and I love writing fics.
twitter is: AdeleGreen89
Instagram and Tumblr: pinkdiamonddolphin
Enjoy my work!!
Lots of love,
As promised I will let you all know where I am at with all my fics, that's on here
The Two Truest Believers-Once Upon A Time
The Surprise That Would Change Everything-Rizzoli and Isles (completed and planning a sequel)
Secrets, Lies and Discoveries at Hogwarts-Harry Potter
Hidden Child-Harry Potter
Flora-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Together Forever- Waterloo Road (completed but still have chapters to post)
Wishing On a Shooting Star, Forever and Always and Forever in Love, A Chain of Diamonds-Waterloo Road
Past, Present, Future-NCIS (am looking at getting some Tiva episodes watched and getting this going again)
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the headmasters office
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- The Whomping Willow is not a Entwife
- I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!
- So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead.
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort (even though he should)
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people… ” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
- I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
R.I.P.- Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, James Potter, Lily Potter, Alastor Moody, Hedwig, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley. They will never be forgotten.
If you secretly hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, etc.), copy this onto your profile!
If you're in denial over Tonks and Lupins death's copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you love the Marauders AND think they are THE best, copy this into your profile