Author has written 3 stories for Host, and 39 Clues.
I'm Serafina Silvertongue! As you've probably guessed, I love to read and write. I also play the alto saxophone and play basketball. One of my favorite books is 'The Host' and my favorite series include 'The Clique', 'The Roman Mysteries', and 'The 39 Clues'. Please comment on any/all my writing. It's greatly appreciated!
Hey, peoples! For those of you who have read LW77's What should have been, I would just like to announce that I just asked her, and I officially have dibs on Teddy! HA! In your faces!! Sorry, I'm done now.
List characters from your favorite fandom in no particular order.
2. Amy Cahill
3. Ian Kabra
4. Ian O'Shea
5. Dan Cahill
6. Nico di Angelo
7. Annabeth Chase
8. Percy Jackson
11. Luna Lovegood
12. Harry Potter
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven FanFic? Do you want to?
No, I don't think it would work. I think Luna's too...unique for Nico, although I think she's amazing.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yes, very. It's just too bad he's already taken.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight Pregnant?
Um...that would be weird.
4. Can you recall any Fics about Nine?
I haven't had time to read any HP fanfics yet, but there probably aren't. There should be though.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Hm...Maybe if Nico was older.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Dan and Buckbeak all the way. That would be so cool. I can just imagine Dan flying over the Holts on Buckbeak, and Eisenhower spazzing out and waving his fist. Sigh, that would be SO funny.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Um...I'm not gonna answer that.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten Fic.
Ian accidentally saves Dobby's life, so Dobby follows him for a while(he's kind of clingy, isn't he?) and then Dobby attempts to help Ian with his love life.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
No. Sorry to disappoint you Percy, but Wanda's just not interested.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort Fic.
An accidental friendship. (Sigh. Lame, lame lame, I know.)
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
I don't know...I'll have to get back to you on that.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve Fic, what would the warning be?
Harry accidentally finds Wanda and the humans and Dobby follows him loyally.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Wanda and Annabeth are in a happy relationship until Annabeth runs off with Ian O'Shea. Wanda, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Luna and a brief unhappy affair with Harry, then follows the wise advice of Dan and finds true love with Ian.(That's before Amy pushes Wanda off a bridge for stealing Ian)
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Oh please. They're always fighting. They'll get over it.
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
It would be cool. Then I would be able to go on the Hunt with Dan(and possibly Amy).
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Luna would be squeaking the ducky and telling Percy that it would keep some weird creature away and Percy would be telling her she was crazy.
19 How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possble way ever?
Amy would never diss me.
22. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
I'd start yelling at him, but then he'd widen his huge eyes and I'd be like...Sorry Dobby.
23. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
I'd take her to Ian O'Shea and let him deal with her.
24. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Ian! What's the matter with you? Go give this to Wanda you idiot!
25. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
Nico, give me the comb NOW. Or I'll use the awesome ninja powers Dan helped me get on you.
26. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Will you guys shut up? Annabeth probably got into a fight with Percy and escaped on Buckbeak. Ian hitched a ride with them because he had to save Wanda, who was hiding in my house, trying to sacrifice herself for some reason.
27. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
I'd like them as teachers. Amy would be balanced out by Luna's weirdness so she wouldn't be strict, but we'd still learn stuff because of Amy.
Ha ha! Sorry I had to post this, it's so funny! Enjoy!
40 Plus Things To Do To Guarantee Failing An Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "THIS IS STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #5 moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
43. If your a boy wear a hot pink dress
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras