Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Bleach, and Code Geass.
HELLO! I'm aznprincessali :
Origin: I'm AZN (Asian) if you have not noticed yet.
Name: Uh...Yeah...my name's Alison just so you know.
Favorite Animes: Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Code Geass, 07-Ghost, Prince of Tennis, Rosario+Vampire, Black Cat, Loveless, Darker than BLACK, Kyo Kara Maoh, Hell Girl, Kuroshitsuji, Full Metal Alchemist, Detective Conan, Tales of Symphonia, Soul Eater, Devil May Cry, Eyeshield 21, Junjou Romantica, K-ON, Shugo Chara, and others that I am sure I will like once I watch them (but if you know of a good one, please message me :) LOVE ANIME)
Favorite Mangas: Crash!, Air Gear, Gosick, Momogumi Plus Senki, New! Prince of Tennis, Mishounen Produce, Mitsuagi Blood, Hana to Akuma, Bloody Monday, Bound Beauty, Shirogane no Ou and others. Please PM me if you know a good one!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile
If you really have nothing better or more clever to say in your profile than pointless, space-wasting statements which mean less than nothing, copy and paste this into your profile and pretend that you've just enriched your brief existence.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
Admitting you are weird is normal. Admitting you are normal is odd. Different is odd and different is not good. If you are weird and proud of it, put this in your profile
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage
"There will come a day when you have lost all hope. There will come a day, when all is gone and forgotten in your life. There will come a day, when you no longer have the will to survive. There will come a day, when you have nothing, when you are hungry, homeless, penniless, and miserable. There will come a day when you are depressed and forlorn, when the world is nothing but a flat plain of suffering, and you are just a shell of a former person. And when that day does come...I'll be there to make it worse."
"I once had a life. Now I have a computer."
"I have decided to marry my pillow. We are very happy together. The wedding date is the twenty fourth of November. I hope you can make it." Ah, weekday mornings...such happy times...
"Sleep is a pathological disorder caused by lacking amounts of caffeine in the bloodstream."
"Lesson: If you see a stranger, follow him." -Ed from Cowboy Bebop
"'Let's eat grandpa.' versus 'Let's eat, grandpa.' Commas save lives."
"Life isn't fair. Deal with it." - Mallori
"If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect, why bother to practice?" - Supermac18
"Your not crazy if you start to talk to yourself. Your crazy when you start answering yourself." - Mia
"The stupidest questions are the ones we ask ourselves."
"I can't just have you guys stare at me. you'll go crazy and I'll go crazy." - Mr. Netlles
"Wow... we're a circle of idiots." - Amy
"Hot chocolate is good for the soul."
"Appearance... honor... I don't have time for that ridiculous old fashioned thinking." - Gaara
"If I promise not to kill you, can i have a hug?" Pon or Zi.
"You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." - Hiei
"You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok." - Spongebob
"You got lots of time to be old... ask me about it." - Mr. Mumford
"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!" - Jack Sparrow, Dead Man's Chest
"It looks like it's going to vomit poison on us." - Mayuri
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"- Hiei
"When you step in a puddle, don't blame the puddle."- A crazy talkshow host.
"I have talked to, and come to an understanding with every single one of the 536,329 people contained inside of me!" - Hoenhiem
"Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place!" - Kenpachi
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill very many people.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
An apple away keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Why is it that when adults have multiple personalities it's schizophrenia, but when a child has imaginary friends it's cute?
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door.
I used to have a life but, that was before video games!
There are 3 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
The evening news always starts off by saying Good Evening and then proceed to tell you exactly why it isn't.
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and dark side, and holds the universe together.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Doesn't 'expecting the unexpecting' make the unexpected expected?
I do visit reality, althought it's only on a tourist visa.
I used to have a handle on life; then it broke.
Normality will be restored as soon as we're sure what it is.
Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?
STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. When everyone around you bursts into flames, it's time for S'mores. -Jim Carrey Saturday Night Live
The definition of LOL: Acronym for 'laugh out loud'. Usually employed because the acronym for 'that joke you forwarded was not the least bit funny but i have so few friends outside of cyberspace that i am going to humor you by telling you it was so that I can continue this desperate nonfriendship electronically' (TJYFWNTLBFBIHSFFOOCTIAGTHYBTYIWSTICCTDNE) is a bit unwieldy.-Official Dictionary of Sarcasm
Bottled Water: Tap water made more palatable with a label with a mountain on it. -Official Dictionary of Sarcasm
I don't hate you. It's just...well, put it this way. If you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it :
A/N: If any of these quotes were from someone else, they get full credit, 'kay? Thanks!
So anyway, I hope you enjoy my stories : TA!