Author has written 4 stories for Danny Phantom.
So uhh... FoG here! How long has it been?! How long? I'm not even sure... I'm not counting anymore. The thought of the number alone puts shivers down my spine; it's terrifying just to the extent that I've suddenly gone off the map. If you're wondering, I'm still here... just skulking around on the website for some inspiration that merits a half baked idea. I'm not cooked yet for fanfiction! I'm just drifting. And I assure you all, you're on my mind.
Table of Contents
~ 1. The Currently not under construction
~ 2. The Made it myself
~ 3. The Copy Paste
~ 4. The Lists
Currently Under Construction!
I'm still apologizing here (and weeping)... I think I'll be doing that for a while. I'm in that awkward limbo where whenever I look at something that I started I get disgusted by how bad I was and run away... I assure you that at least Double Edged Sword will be finished... some day!
Stuff I think of, which could be helpful in curing writers if you're looking
Why The Ultimate Enemy was the BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO THE DP FANDOM!
1. Dan Phantom
--> a) The guy the demonic future self of our hero who acts as one badass villain and can show up when ever the author has a fetish for having said pillaging rampaging merciless monster come in and liven up the story. Whats not to love?
b) He doesn't even have to show up! The guy gives Danny nightmares from just existing.
c) He gives Clockwork some leverage if Clockwork were ever to turn against man kind (... maybe ^^)
2. The Booomerang
--> a) It's the stupidly named tracking device that hits Danny in the head and urks him everytime it does so. We all laugh.
b) It's a comic relief that doubles as a playful threat that Sam, Tucker, or Jazz could unleash on him at any moment that would send him running indefinably
c) It can be programmed to hit any ghost the author wants to! EVEN MORE FUN!
--> a) The guy is the flippen master of time! He needs no introduction to be put into nearly every single fan fiction that would appreciate having a handy time traveler avalable.
b) He is also responsible for Danny's well being, which puts him even deeper into the show, who can resist taking what TUE has given us!
c) He is introduced as one of the most powerful ghosts in the ghost zone, this is an opportunity to either over step him, turn him evil, or have him do some more dramatic things on anybody he wants to.
4. The Observants
--> a) These one eyed fellows were included with the Clockwork package and can come in handy when one is looking for some sort of high powered council that has more authority than Walker over basically the entire ghost population.
b) There could be an elite group within the observants who are even cooler and more high powered than anything! It is a possibility that they could be looking for recruits as well ;)
c) The council could decide that they have it in for Danny and start administering punishments un-parallel to the likes of anything he has ever seen!
5. The Future Villains+ Valerie
--> a) Skulktech, future Ember, future Johnny 13, future Kitty, future Box Ghost, Box Lunch, Lunch Lady (we didn't see her... but she is around) Valerie and friends make a nice possibility to either play out prematurely, or do another future skit.
b) Now that we all know what these ghosts may have in store for them, we can proceed to hang it in front of their noses to inspire them to do all sorts of little tricks for us ^^
c) When in doubt: jump forward 10 years to bring back future selves and see how it plays out! And now that we know what they would look like it will be even more to get Clockwork mad for messing up the time stream!
6. Humanity Ripping claws!
--> a) Fun for friends when you are so tired of them you just want to rip out their humanity, Now you can! These can be brought back when ever the author has a fetish for them and can be used for a more... permanent separation from Danny's human half and ghost half. Good for Slash or brotherly love. Also can be applied on Vlad for similar results.
b) Who knows what they could do on humans! This could be a potentially volatile device for creating brand new villains by ripping previously mild mannered human's humanity out! Side effects may include but are not limited to: flaming hair, no mercy, lack of self control, and other funny quirks.
c) Wulf's competition perhaps? One could use these as a part of a Wulf costume at a costume party, and have lots of fun that way when they start going mad and ripping humanity out?
To be continued...
(But only the accurate ones)
LONG LIVE DANNY PHANTOM!
(I hope nobody minds that I profile jacked this XD)
Copy and paste this to your profile if you were very, VERY, VERY angry when Danny phantom was cancelled.
If you are obsessed with Danny Phantom, copy this into your profile.
If you are going into Danny Phantom withdrawl, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a VERY LOOSE term. Crazy is when your off in your own little world, and you start to think of something funny that could happen and start laughing, and the people around you turn around and stare at you because you're laughing for no reason. Crazy is also when you start dancing while walking down to your next class to a song you have stuck in your head. If you're crazy like me, copy this to your profile
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
96 percent of people watch Spongebob, if you are the 4 percent who despise it copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice-versa copy this to your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
50 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
2. Constantly perform ancient rituals in his library, when he asks what's going on, you tell him that you were trying to get rid of "Evil spirits" and give him a reproving glare.
3. Hide cardboard cut-outs of Danny in his closet.
4. Randomly sign him up for boy scouts.
5. Criticize him for his vampire fangs
6. Walk around in a sheet and scream "OOOOoooo!"
7. Constantly give him new cosmetics to get ride of his "blue complexion"
8. Call him “the Vladster” or "V man".
9. Make his cell phone ring tone The DP theme
10. Every time he switches to ghost mode, scream out "Oh are you gonna go ghost? Oh say it! Go ghost!!"
11. Remind him to get a cat.
12. Ask him why he doesn't have a theme song.
13. Because he doesn't have a theme song, you write your own, and they are entitled "This is the Dawning of the Age of Plasmius," "Twinkle, Twinkle little Vlad," and "Vlad Will Survive"
14. Poke him in the stomach... HARD. When he asks you you're reason for doing this, you tell him that you were trying to make him “go ghost”.
15. Beg him to take you to Disney World so you can meet Mickey Mouse.
16. Get Edna Mode to come in and criticize him about his cape, and then have her redesign a costume for him.
17. Tell him he needs a "really keen emblem just like Danny Phantom's." Force him to wear one that says "VP"
18. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play hide and seek.
19. Ask him to duplicate himself so you can play Marco Polo.
20. Bug him about his evil plots. To no end. (Particularly the one involving the Fright Knight, the Crown of Fire, and the Fenton Ecto-Suit...)
21. Find out when his birthday is and anonymously send him a cat. Make sure he never finds out it was you.
22. Rub it in that Danny is the future ruler.
23. Force him to go ghost and give you a piggy back ride or you'll shove him in your thermos.
24. Put a ghost alarm in his house so whenever he walks in a really loud annoying alarm comes on.
25. Go in his house and wander around the halls and when he asks what you’re doing say “going ghost!” and then pretend to fly away.
26. Completely make over his green and gold Packers color scheme.
27. Rent a room in his castle to the Box Ghost. Rent another room to Klemper.
28. Claim You bought the Green Bay Packers. Say you wore the city down to make them sell.
29. Constantly ask him why he shoots pink beams.
30. Get Sam and Tucker to follow him around the castle and "bother" him, Potter Puppet Pals style.
31. Hire the same idiots Vlad hired in Million Dollar Ghost and anonymously put a bounty on his head.
32. Record an answering machine message on his answering machine saying:
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!”
b) "Hello, you've reached Vlad Plasmius. He is not here right now, because he is currently occupied curling his ghostly hair and searching for his lost blankie. Leave a message after the beep!"
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
34. Call him a "seriously crazed-up fruit loop"
35. Ask him to help you with the scrapbook your making that depicts all of his greatest failures.
36. Give him a battle cry and bug him constantly until he says it, then squeal.
37. Put his costume in the washer along with the brightest red sock with the cheapest dye job you can find. Blame it on Youngblood when he finds out.
38. Doodle on his Ray Nitschke football.
39. Steal Danny's Thermos, and use it as a Time-out device.
40. Make his castle a pretty pink princess one.
41. Cut off his ponytail.
42. Replace his cape with a bed sheet that has:
a) Hello Kitty
c) The Mickey Mouse Head
d)The Nick Logo (The one at the bottom right of the screen)
e) Danny's Face
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
44. Ask him a dumb question like this... "In The Ultimate Enemy, when you told Danny some things are better left unsaid and we see that the Evil Danny kills Danny Fenton...is that considered a murder or suicide?"
45. Suck him into the Fenton Thermos and continually bang it against a hard, concrete wall.
46. Put your finger in his face and say, "I’m...not...touching you! I’m...not...touching you!"
47. Put jack's face ALL OVER his house on EVERYTHING, even on his football stuff.
48. Follow him around ask every other second: "Where ya going?"
49. Whenever he goes ghost get in a really stupid costume and drag him door to door Trick-or-Treating.
50. “Borrow” his cape and jump around acting like The Superhero Danny Phantom counter part.
50 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
2. Shake the Fenton Thermos he's in the same manner you would when making a milkshake--shaken, not stirred.
3. Ask him of he has an evil bug in his butt.
4. Make comments about how much he is like his “cheese-head archenemy”
5. Constantly ask him why it took him so long to get past the ghost shield and into Amity Park.
6. Tell him that you’re his best friend and hug him.
7. Remind him often of how he was so much cuter back when he still had his human half.
8. Tell him that his face is gonna freeze like that if he keeps it up. Oh, too late.
9. Sharpie out his emblem.
10. Laugh when his ghost sense goes off.
11. Grab his forked tongue when it comes out and hang onto it.
12. Any time he walks into a building, hit the fire alarm.
13. Before he can take off, grab the end of his cape so he falls down.
14. Imitate his seriously awesome fork tongue hisssssssssss
15. Admonish him for being so stupid as to not notice a gigantic purple football floating in the middle of the Ghost Zone.
16. Give him breath mints. He obviously needs them.
17. Take a fire extinguisher to his head then treat him for third degree burns.
18. SHAVE THE MULLET!
19. Ask him if he can cut apples with his ears.
20. Get him to open juice cartons with his teeth.
21. Force him to sing at your Christmas karaoke party.
22. Set the Boooomerang to his energy signature.
23. Chant his name every time you see him. When he finally asks why, say it’s because it makes Ember's hair bigger, so why not yours?
24. Remind him of Tucker's horrid singing by having Tucker sing "Strange Fire" for him.
25. Jerry Springer special: "I had my human half removed!"
26. Tell him a billion times a day that he got beaten by his “weaker” self
27. Accuse him of being a rip off of Danny
28. Tell him that the emblem looks stupid on him.
29. Make him relive his childhood by forcing him to watch Danny Phantom episodes over and over.
30. Make (evil) Dan and (good) Danny dolls, then have Danny beat the crud out of the Dan doll.
31. Every time he does or says something, ask him "Why?" and "How does that make you feel?"
32. Constantly poke him in the back to see if he'll "hole" your arm through.
33. Tell Valerie where he lives.
34. Mock his teeny little goatee.
35. Roast marshmallows over his head. And maybe hot dogs if you can stay near him long enough.
36. Ask him where he gets the asbestos scrunchies for his ponytail.
37. Leave Valerie a message (in Dan's voice) asking her out on a date.
38. Sneak up behind him and scream like a fangirl: right in his pointy ears!
39. Record something like "I am a ghost, fear me" or "I am evil, hear me roar" and play it every time he starts to speak.
40. Call him at very late, random times in the night to ask very complicated questions.
41. Tape a neon sign to his head that reads: EVIL!
42. Get him a cat.
43. Place a sign near where he lives that reads: “Beware of evil ghost”
44. Ask what he did to the poor snake whose tongue he ripped off.
45. Bring in Edna Mode. "NO CAPES!!"
46. File off his fangs when he isn't paying attention. He'll be talking with a lisp for a good while.
47. Tell him he needs to see a chiropractor about his neck
48. Tickle him.
49. Wash his suit with red clothes.
50. When he walks in a room full of people shout: "Oh my gosh it’s Dan Phantom! We’re all gonna die!" and get everyone screaming before shouting "Oh wait, he got beaten by a 14 year old boy!" Then have everyone laugh at him.