Author has written 32 stories for Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon X-overs, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, and Inuyasha.
So I've been gone for a little bit... sorry about that, real life happened. Now I'm settled in my new place and I FINALLY have my internet working so I can actually DO things! I did get distracted for a bit re-reading "The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson) since the last book in the series came out in like February. Those who know this series know it's VERY long! I re-read the entire series before I read the last book... think I started re-reading it last summer o.O Anyway, good ending... a bit disappointed since my favorite character didn't make it, but a fitting end none-the-less!
Recent reads: "The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan (and Brandon Sanderson)
I've posted the unedited version of Kurayami no Naka de Hikari and Solstice up a few different sites listed below:
Decided to slim down my profile info a bit since it seemed a little overwhelming... and some sections were pointless; I was gone from the fanfiction world for like six years and when I returned I changed genres. I used to write mostly Sailor Moon Crossovers, but I'm currently enthralled with the series Inuyasha so I'm reading and writing AU Inuyasha stories.
Follow me for the most Up-to-date news: @Pokahydee_chan
LU = Last Updated
Chapter Completion Percentages:
2. OOCness - I'm not a big fan of REALLY out-of-character writing... If there is a clearly spelled out reason for a change in personality I can deal with it, but if it's just out of nowhere, It bothers me. For example, Sesshoumaru declaring his UNDYING love for Kagome in a flurry of tears and sweet kisses. He'd be SO much more detached and sophisticated about it and it would take a LOT for him to admit to loving a human.
3. Mary Sues - Flawless characters bother me, I mean NOBODY is perfect so you're bound to have some flaws with the character.
4. Original Characters- I REALLY dislike OCs unless they're playing a minor role. I can't stand when people pair their favorite character up with an OC because it's like they're playing out their fantasies... Even if a canon pair or whatever is the MAIN focus, throwing in a random OC relationship with something bugs me >.>
5. Changing 'species' - I can't read something where they turn Kagome (or whoever else) into a hanyou... The reason the relationship between Kagome and Inuyasha (and yes, I'm an Inu/Kag fan) is special is BECAUSE she's human and looks passed his being a hanyou, unless there's a justifiable reason to do this and not 'I think Kagome looks cute with dog ears'.
2. Character Development - The characters need to grow through the story. Jumping into a romance after the characters have known each other for only like 2 hours just doesn't work. I love the whole 'one mate' theme if it's done correctly. There has to be some sort of a build up to them actually getting together, maybe some sort of a chase. I also LOVE to see inside of the character(s) thought process and showing how they evolve through the story.
3. Detail - The level of detail and research put into a story always adds something to a story. If someone takes the time to do some research for their story, it draws the reader in.
4. Grammar/Punctuation - This is DEFINITELY a must in my book! I'm not saying it has to be perfect, typos are fine with me, I don't care because you can tell what they were intending to say. Doing a quick spellcheck definitely helps weed out mispelled words, but using he when you meant we doesn't bug me. I can't read a story if the sentences are formed so badly you can't tell what's being said. Or if the whole story has lines of dialogue all in one paragraph with different people speaking.
History of Writing:
Currently Working On (in no particular order):
A New Star in the Sky
About Me -
Family- This is my first passion in LIFE! Sorry, my baby girl will always take the top spot on any list. Unfortunately, I'm in the middle on an on-going family crisis (sorry, I will not give ANY details), so if it seems updates are taking longer than usual it's probably because of this.
Art- Visit my deviantArt account to view artwork (note: I haven't drawn anything in a while due to time constraints). Most of them are not from any specific anime, they are mostly drawings done for people on Gaia Online. The majority of those were hand sketched then inked and colored with Photoshop. There are also a handful of colored pencil pictures I drew including and adorable picture of a golden retriever puppy and Master Chief from the X-Box game Halo.
Please note: that I am also proficient with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator as well (love the pen tool in AI, the Photoshop pen and Flash pen are annoying >.>).
Last Updated: March 3, 2013