Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Yo people! My name is JaMisa27 and I'm a lively energetic girl, though I can be really shy and distant. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have are worth dying for! I haven't really watched a lot of anime except Naruto (though I haven't even finished the Pain arch!) Kuroshitsuji, Gravitation (You're still on the 9th episode dimwit!), Bleach (please, you haven't even watched the show from the beginning!) Blood (stop deluding yourself, you stopped watching when it started to come on at 1:00 A.M.!)
I also wrote a story for a fan called 'Love Within A Kingdom', it takes place in an alternate universe. And I'm going to write another story based on the amazing results you gave me! I'll do all the couples from greatest votes to least votes of course! I guess I should give you some basic info about me.
Age: Hehehe, I'm 15, such a magical age to be!
Born: How about a riddle or something? Ready!? The two eyed each other roughly, duality and metaphysics became lovers. Before them, good old stability watched from afar, and after came the leader, the ever changing twins, the one with greatest ambition. Do you have a guess? I'll say the answer at the end, we're almost there, don't you dare jump ahead to the end!
Anime Fandoms: Naruto, Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Durarara, Deadman Wonderland, Elfen Lied, Vampire Knight, Rosario Vampire I and II, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Book Fandoms: Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl. (Don't worry, I'll read some more books soon!)
Yaoi Manga Fandoms: Harete Bokutachi Wa, Honto Yajuu, Dokidoki Renai, Crimson Spell, Brother x Brother and Gravitation.
Yaoi Anime Fandoms: Gravitation, Sekai Ichi-Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Sex Pistols, Gravitaion, and Okane Ga Nai,
Purpose on Fanfiction: Yeah, so I'm not here for some fancy, cool reason, I just want to do the simple things like write stories for out mutual entertainment, read stories, and improve on my writing skills, I also want to help people escape their boring reality and just be able to sit down and read, nothing much, just want to help and entertain people through my writing!
UPDATES: Hello dear reader, I apologize for my Hiatus, but recently I've been doing some writing when I found some passion for it again and now I'm working on two new stories for two different fandoms! Unfortunately, I don't have any Internet on my desktop, which also doesn't have a wireless adapter, along with no Hard Drive to save my stories on and get on someone else's computer to post them, (like how I'm updating my Profile right now on someone else's computer), but I suppose this is a hidden blessing, if it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't of started writing again, so yeah, I'll keep writing chapters and being my own Beta until I get some freaking Internet! Until then, here is some details on the new stories I'm working on along with their fandoms.
Writing Style: I feel like my style is still developing, I've done some research to see what style I have, I've decided that this is something you define yourself and can't find by doing research, that or I haven't been looking in the right places, but yeah, I think my style is perfectionism. I will continually look a story over and over again until I can practically recite the first two or three paragraphs, I also try to have no spelling error, thus is when I was introduced to Microsoft's Word Spell Check!
Also, I just naturally love writing, so I tend to go a little overboard in length, my first story was a thousand something words, which is six pages, I thought that was quite a lot back then, but now, on a story I'm currently writing for Harry Potter, the first two chapters is around 37 pages long, so I'm definitely am not going to get tired of that plot line anytime soon, also, description is a big thing to me, if I can't see something in my head, I'm more than likely to leave a story, so expect a lot of details in my stories to come!
Harry Potter: My first Harry Potter fic, I'm so proud of the idea and plot line, I'm glad that no one has written or thought of it yet, I was thinking of making it into an actual book, but I decided it wouldn't work since it revolved around characters that were already made, so yeah, here I go with the description.
This story involves a clan that are my OC's, they have a special ability and two of their has been kidnapped, where and by whom is the truly odd thing to them, but alas, the Heiress along with her Father are going to save them! Unfortunately, that's all I'm willing to say, I have the paranoia of people wanting to go steal others ideas, but it's not my fault, blame it on my classmates who take advantage of my kindness and intelligence!
Naruto: Yes, the story for this fanfic is one I have already written and have decided to resurrect, old readers know what I'm talking about, but for the new ones, welcome, this story is a SasuHina, but I'm also a supporter of Naruhina, though I like SasuHina more, it's like, after my first SasuHina, I just, couldn't, stop! So now I love this couple, the plot line takes place after the Graduation Exams but before the Chunnin Exams, it revolves around the big misunderstanding that Sasuke thinks Hinata is using her crush on Naruto as a cover for her being his fan girl! So yeah, I suppose it's a crack fanfic, though a funny one, so I know this will be a winner with my fellow SasuHina fans!
List Your 12 Favorite HP Characters in random order:
1. Ronald Weasley
2. Draco Malfoy
3. Remus Lupin
4. Luna Lovegood
5. Regulus Black
6. Sirius Black
7. Lily Evans
8. Severus Snape
9. Bill Weasley
10. George Weasley
11. James Potter
12. Mad Eye Moody
01.) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? (Sirius/James)
- Nah, but it was a couple mentioned in a story I read, does that count? No? Well, I guess I'll go read one now!
02.) Do you think Four is Hot? (4:Luna)
- In a totally non-homo way, yes, she has a charming personality like me!
03.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (12:Mad Eye Moody, 8:Severus)
- Ah hell to the no, no way would that couple exist if I looked it up! But if it happened, uh, a cute baby, maybe? Ah shit, Snape might've turned light earlier!
04.) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any? (9: Bill)
- Nah, he was always a side character in a fic, I just now noticed how hot he is, scars included! Sorry, I never read any with him as a main character, I'll change that soon!
05.) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (2:Draco, 6:Sirius)
- I don't know, if a law for them to get together since they're Purebloods were made is the only way I see that happening!
06.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? (5:Regulus, 9:Bill, 10:George)
- Aw man, that would've made a hot love triangle, yeah, Regulus/George, he won't be so lonely without his bro, though I prefer Regulus/Bill, sounds better to my ears.
07.) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? (7:Lily, 2:Draco, 12:Mad Eye Moody)
Erm, ask her son Harry why she never told her they would dating, that or she would have, fainted?
08.) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic. (3:Remus, 10:George)
- They were both broken with losing their other halves, the only solution was to help each other pick up the pieces and put them back together.
09.) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic? (1:Ronald, 8:Severus)
- Maybe, Ron might have the same shade of hair as Lily, Severus would be all like, 'He looks like her, along with Potter's brat.'
10.) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. (7:Lily, 12:Mad Eye Moody)
- "Just Like Them"
11.) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? (4:Luna, 1:Ron)
- Luna thought she should finally give Ron a reason to call her "Loony Luna".
12.) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? (10:George)
"The prank works!"
13.) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (8:Severus)
- "Fix You" by Coldplay
14.) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (1:Ron, 6:Sirius, 12:Mad Eye Moody)
- Slash. Threesome. Manipulation. Mind fuck.
15.) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? (10:George, 2:Draco)
- Don't play hard to get, you know your turned on by my 'bad boy' image!
16.)When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (5:Regulus)
- A week ago.
17.) What is Six's super-secret kink? (6:Sirius)
- Remus acting like a werewolf, he loves the good boy suddenly becoming so dominant!
18.) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober? (11:James, 9:Bill)
- They got drunk because their marriage is in the dumps, drowned in sadness, they have sex!
19.) If Three and Seven got together, who would top? (3:Remus, 7:Lily)
- Given the anatomy - Remus.
20.) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three."
- "Ron and Bill are in a happy relationship until Bill suddenly runs off with Luna. Ron, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with James and a brief unhappy affair with Mad Eye Moody, then follows the wise advice of Regulus and finds true love with Remus."
What title would you give this fic?
- "It's Complicated"
21.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon? (7:Lily, 8:Severus)
- No Harry Potter? Nooooo!
22.) Have you read a five/ten fic before? (5:Regulus, 10:George)
- Never really thought about it, I love the idea, thanks for the thought!
23.) Do you think three is hot? How hot? (3:Remus)
- Gentle demeanor, older than me, part animal, cool eye color, hell to the yeah, after all, he IS number three on my list!
24.) Would seven and two make a good couple? (7:Lily, 2:Draco)
- It'd be a repeat of Lily's and Snape's relationship all over again, so no, I disapprove, Ron belongs with Draco!
25.) Four/eight or four/nine? (4:Luna, 8:Severus, 9:Bill)
- 4/8., Severus needs to see live from a different point of view!
26.) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship? (7:Lily 3:Remus, 8:Severus)
- She'd be happy they found love and got over their differences!
27.) Is there a such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? (4:Luna, 10:George)
- Probably, Luna is the Yang to George's Yin.
28.) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. (1:Ron, 5:Regulus)
- "My Family History."
29.) If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose? (10:George)
- "The Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance
30.) If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be? (2:Draco, 3:Remus, 6:Sirius)
- Slash. Threesome. Creature. Manipulation
You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash when:
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perv on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to top your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
5. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities.
6. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
7. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
8. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
9. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need.
10. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself, post it on your profile page.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
Birthday: April 27, 1998! Did you get it? No? Well let me break it down for you! I based the riddle off of numerology, the study of numbers, first I talked about my birthday, 27, two represents duality and seven is wanting to have a deeper understanding of things, a scientist for the occult you could say, or a studier of metaphysics! Next, I spoke on my birth month April, the fourth month, and four is known as the number of stability!
Next, and last, was my birth year, 1998, in order, one represents the leader, nine is changes, thus what gave birth to the ever changing twins, and eight is ambition! Ah, well c'mon! If you didn't know, well now you know a new riddle, it's answer, AND about numerology, aren't those some beautiful positives?
Stay positive my Sweets XOXO!