Poll: Which story do you want me to focus on? Number means order of priority They can be changed by votes -wink wink-. Thanks for voting! Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Prince of Tennis.
Thank you everyone for reading my stories and coming to my profile. I appreciate you more than you can ever imagine.
To be honest, I've fallen out of the Hetalia fandom almost completely. I still love the characters and their interactions dearly but I don't follow the anime or even the manga updates. I've fallen completely into another fandom: Les Miserables. Therefore, I don't think I'm going to be finishing any of my APH fics. If I get inspiration, I might write a little bit for them but don't expect anything.
Hetalia was my first fandom that I wrote things for and followed and had a small (but awesome!) following for. It taught me a lot about myself, being in a fandom, history, writing and so much more. It was an amazing fandom to be in (especially with a chaotic fandom like Les Mis), especially for a first fandom. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly.
I really enjoyed my time here, but don't expect much more. If you really like my writing, my other account is ViridianNight where I have one APH fic and where I post my Les Mis fics. I am also on Tumblr at RedAmbitions if you ever wanna stop by and also on AO3 as RedAmbitions.
Please feel free to still message me, ask me things or just chat on this account about anything, including Hetalia. I love you all so much and you all helped me grow. I will never forget everyone.
Pinky Promise: "I promise I'll come back soon." England said. "Now I have to come back, because you can't break a promise." America's expression brightened. "Then I'll promise you something too! I promise I'll never, ever, ever leave you!"
Out of Many, One: Follow America and England through several July 4ths over the years.
Somebody Call 911!: The disaster that shocked the world, the disaster that shocked the United States of America, the disaster that shocked those unlucky families. Updated every 9/11 with a different pairing/family. Each will have 2 to 5 chapters. ACE family; PruHun (PruHun chap. 2 coming out soon)
The Way I Loved You: Gilbert: frustrating, stupid, ignorant, annoying, arrogant, IMPERFECT / Roderich: sensible, incredible, smart, helpful, wonderful, PERFECT / Past or present? Good or bad? Right or wrong? Him or him?
The Lives I Ruin: "He's horrible, he wrecks, he's cursed, he ruins. No one would ever love him." Lovino has heard these whispers his entire life. He knows that he is the worse one, the lesser one, the least loved and is constantly reminded of that by everyone around him. So why would he deserve to love and be loved by someone as amazing and blessed as Antonio? Lovino would ruin his life too.
The Things I'd Do for You: Anders knows that everything in the world has a price. He knows that in order to get something you want, you will need to give something up. To give the younger ones a better future, Anders will have to give up everything, but what if even that is not enough? These five friends have never belonged anywhere but with each other.
The Hero I Need: Arthur Kirkland Jr. is the favorite son of a powerful man, smart, handsome and a gentleman. But his perfect life is a lie. His ex, Francis, is out for his blood and his oldest brother is abusing him. His busy family has no time to care about him. Will his childhood friend Alfred become the hero he needs? And maybe something more?
The Torn Heart I Have: Leon Wang-Kirkland has been torn from love, pieced back together, then torn apart again. When he meets his new "sister", Mei, he starts falling for her, but will his past and society's expectations prevent them from loving each other?
Vash Zwingli, mafia member and adoptive older brother to Lilli Vogel. Vash will do anything to protect sixteen year old Lilli, but will he succeed? Or will Lilli be sucked into the dangerous world of the mafia?
Lovino Vargas, a rude twenty year old living who is part of the Potenza mafia, and falling for his roommate.
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, a friendly mafia member who has fallen in love with his roommate. Will their secret lives tear them apart?
Alfred "Fuck" Jones, the "hero" of the mafia and the infamous womanizer. Is this just an act to protect his roommate Arthur Kirkland? Or are his loves for real? He may steal many female hearts, but along the way, will he break Arthur's?
Anders Densen, the annoying and clingy mafia member. He may want to protect his lover, Lukas Bondevik, but if the already suspicious Lukas finds out, will their relationship be finished? Or will it end with something more sinister?
Gilbert Beilschimdt, the "awesome" member of the Potenza mafia. Elizaveta Hedevary, the tough tomboy of the Potenza mafia. These two lovers are the perfect example of "opposites attract", but will their differences and contrasting ideas separate them forever?
Ten people, five relationships, two mafias, one goal: to protect and care for their loved ones.
(1) SPAMANO based off of ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN by The Cab: War hurts everything and everyone. When a suicide bomber bombs a church, Antonio protects Lovino and ends up in a coma. Lovino ends up with a supreme hatred for the enemy and signs up for the army, to the dismay of his brother. Along the way, he learns more about life, makes friends and sees people make the ultimate sacrifice for the people they love. As Lovino pushes himself through the front lines, he knows that not every soldier makes it home alive and to make it back, he'll need to throw away his faith, his beliefs and become a sinner.
(1) USUK based off of HERO OF WAR by Rise Against (A beautiful, deep song) Same AU as Angel with a Shotgun: Alfred had been dating Arthur for over three years now and he could honestly say he was in love. Sure it was hard having Arthur living across the Atlantic in London and having both of them in the army, but they made it work. Until the war started. The war between their countries and now, they will have to fight against each other in war and in their hearts.
(4) Maplestory (Untitled) Freed/Mercedes: Mercedes may have been the Princess of the Elves and Heir to be Queen of them and their kingdom, but she was still just a teenage girl without friends. She was simply... lonely. Then, she met Freed, the outgoing, flirtatious, annoying, stupid (but actually brilliant) show-off Dragon Tamer that slowly reveals himself to be kind, caring and selfless. As their friendship slowly grows, the Black Mage's powers do too and Mercedes and Freed will have to team up with the other Heroes to defeat him. But not everyone will have a happy ending...
(3) Maplestory (Untitled) Phantom/Aria: Aria knew that he was only charming her to steal Ereve's treasure. She knew that he was just a thief with a fancy hat and clothes. But, she couldn't help falling in love with him... Phantom knew that she was the Empress of Ereve and that he was here to steal her most precious treasure for Him. He knew that she was way above himself. But, he couldn't help falling in love with her... and pledging to defend her to the end, no matter wht he would have to do...
(2) (KISSED YOU) GOOD NIGHT by Gloriana: Spamano
Some sort of Hetalia Human Trafficking fic
OTP: DenNor, Spamano
Love: USUK, PruHun, GerIta/HRE and Chibitalia, HongTai, France/Jeanne
Like: SuFin, CanSey, Itacest, Germancest
Besides HETALIA, I love: Marchen Awakens Romance (MAR) (ALVISSSSS!), Shugo Chara (Kukai, Kutau, Tadamu), Gentlemen's Alliance (Maguri/Maora, Takanari/Haine, Itsuki/Maika), Pandora Hearts (Elliot, Sharon/Break, Gilbert/Ada), Harry Potter, Peter and the Starcatchers, Tight Rope (manga)
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Some of these are just absolutely horrible. I think Hetalia is one way that we can use to show the world homophobia is wrong. I have homosexual friends and they are some of my greatest friends. Let's unite and end all the prejudice in the world.
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you BEAUTIFUL instead of HOT, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will STAY AWAKE just TO WATCH YOU SLEEP.
Wait for the guy who KISSES YOUR FOREHEAD,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you're in SWEATS.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he CARES about you and how LUCKY he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's HER."
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
Yet, at the same time, it's what makes everybody the same.