If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading multiple fanfictions copy and paste this on your profile.
98 of teenagers have participated in underaged drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this into your profile.
If you want to touch Hyuuga Neji's hair, paste this in your profile!
If you've mentally sworn at yourself for forgetting the poptarts when you've just came back from the store, paste this in your profile!
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste here.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you eat carbs and are proud, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever spent more than six hours on FanFiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I try for one every day)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Takahane, Fire Thief, Sarah303, Kinkatia, Portagas D. Yumi. Why me why not you, Society's Damnation, Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis, hinatahime666
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever cursed Hegals existance, copy and paste to your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If your parents have ever told you that you weren't normal, and are proud of it copy this to your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, Klc, why me why not you, Society's Damnation, Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis, hinatahime666
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that said pull, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your rear off.
I just found the funniest, and most eloquent, bit of writing ever. Read this:
Plot bunnies are little rabid demons from hell. They look all cute and innocent and you just wanna give them a little pat and the next thing you know their sharp little teeth are clamped around your fingers and shaking them spastically around doesn’t do anything but make you look stupid.
"We are trying to see a who who.”
“Well I can tell you all about who who’s. They are poisonous.”
“Nah uh. Because if that was true then the dog would be dead.”- from the comedian Jeff Foxworthy
Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same enemy -- the mother.
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
Chaos, panic, & disorder My work here is done.
Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History.
I go from zero to bitch in 3.5 seconds.
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
I Owe, I Owe, So Off To Work I Go.
Warning! I know KARATE!! (and seven other exotic words)
Got up And Dressed Myself. What More Do You Want?
Come to the dark side we have cookies.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look 12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Effective Ways On How To Annoy/Scare/Weird Out The Living Daylights Outta People (on elevators, in computer labs, etc.) (my faves are underlined)
1. Repeat everything the person says in a question.
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World." incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer nametags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh no, not now, damn motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say, "I wonder what all these do." and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button. 23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Ask every passenger that goes up if you can press the button for them.
26. Log on to a computer, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream: "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
27. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
28. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the dang thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.
29. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
30. Bring a chain saw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
31. Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
32. If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" whenever there is processing time required.
33. Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, and then when it's all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.
34. Put a large, gold-framed portrait of the British Royal Family on your desk and loudly proclaim that it inspires you.
35. Send e-mails constantly to the person next to you. 36. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
37. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
38. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
39. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
40. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
41. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
42. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
43. Swat at flies that don't exist.
44. Dance, while drumming noisily against the walls.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
"Life is empty and so is the fridge."
"The world is out to get me. Hide me in your closet and cover me with clothes. Don't let it find me."
"Boys are like purses: cute, full of crap and can always be replaced"
Angel Of Lovex (3)
arashi wolf princess (666)
Beckitt Lewis (0)
Blind Squirrel (25)
Brooding Darkness (13)
crazy DOOM kitten (19)
dark chibi kiba (0)
Devon Masterson-Bond (29)
Howler Monkey (1)
Jason Layton (37)
Kat Nightfox (23)
Madame Lapin (3)
Miss R. Hood (7)
Mokuren no Ken (13)
orphan accounts (0)
rebellious fox (1)
S.N. Rainsworth (40)
Secret Ritsuka (9)
Stellanti Nocte (11)
Tobiath Wyborn (7)
unwanted- angel (4)
ur boy jack kennedy (15)
Wish On This (1)