Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello, and welcome fellow obsessive fanfic readers!
I don't like or pay attention to flames. Nobody can rain on my parade.
You know you are uniquelyme123 when:
1. You have a codename that only two people call you by. (wow, I'm pathetic.)
2. You get strange life-long obsessions that everyone else is scared by, but you absolutely love.
3. You like to stand out and you think people who blend in could not be more boring.
4. You are a total theatre geek and you sing in the shower extremely loud.
5. You dance with a passion. You sing with a passion. You do everything with a passion.
6. You change the color of your braces elastics to match your current mood or obsession.
7. You're a girl and you tried out for your school play, OZ, and you wanted to be Dorothy, and ended up getting the Tin Man.
8. You quote Broadway musicals, Calvin and Hobbes, and The Princess Bride.
More me-isms to come!
I know a lot of people list all of their favorites, but I hate long profiles and I really don't want one. If I listed my favorites, it would go on forever. I'm a very varied person. Deal with it.
"Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree..."
If you love reading copy and pastes but you never actually copy and paste things, copy and paste this into your profile. (or not!)
If you hate people that tell you that they suck at summaries, in their summary, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Percy/Rachel shippers are delusional, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are severely pissed off that there is more of a love interest between Peter Pan and Wendy's daughter, Jane, than there is between Peter Pan and Wendy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If stay up all hours of the night watching Disney movies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you fall desperately in love with fictional characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Jim Hawkins is badass, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Anne of Green Gables, and you are a true kindred spirit, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Avatar Aang is just plain adorkable, and that Katara is stupid for not realizing that, copy and paste this into your profile.
Check out my bud Watergirl1996!
just to let you know, flames do nothing to help the victim become a better author. constructive criticism helps. hence the word "constructive."