Poll: Do you think the sparkling will be a femme, mech, or twins? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Transformers, Transformers/Beast Wars, Adventure Quest, Avengers, and Kane Chronicles.
Name: Just call me Psyche.
Age: Sorry, that's classified.
Gender: (Hint: NOT male)
Obssessions: Transformers. LARGELY Transformers.
FIND ME ON...
Twitter:Really, all that's on here is photos I've taken. But they're good ones!
Tumblr:Follow me and my blog!
I also have a journal on Live Journal. Here's a link to it, where I will have updates on how the latest Life chapter is going or if you just want to read about how everyday life is for me:
Feel free to comment or IM me here or there about anything. I love to talk over the Internet. So much better than face to face communication.
Favorite TF Pairing:
1. Prowl/Jazz (forever...)
1. Jazz! (of course)
2. Prowl (I love his personality)
3. TwinsSideswipe&Sunstreaker (hmmm. again, personality)
1. Barricade (duh. Take a look at my Life Trilogy and tell me you didnt know)
2. Soundwave (his dialogue is incredibly hard to write...)
3. I dont really have a third. Well, I did. Starscream. But I read too many Megs/Screamer fics.
P.S. If you've got any good Prowl/Jazz fics for me to read, tell me. I eat'em up.
#1 Way To Tell You're A Transformer Fan:
-You think there's a certain vehicle following you around. (Any good TF fan would dream that up. There's been quite a few different cars that randomly appear numerous times in my day...)
Favorite BFF Quotes:
FRIENDS: TELL YOU EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
FRIENDS: WILL TELL YOU TO KEEP A SECRET
FRIENDS: WILL LEND YOU A FEW COINS FOR A MACHINE
FRIENDS: WILL HUG YOU WHEN THEY GET OFF A PLANE FROM A LONG TRIP
FRIENDS: WILL TELL YOU TO NEVER LET THEM DO THAT AGAIN
FRIENDS: ASK YOU TO RIDE THE ROLLER COASTER WITH THEM
FRIENDS: Lends you their umbrella.
Funny (Yet Random) Things!! (COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD SOMETHING TO THE LIST!)
I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy!
When life gives you lemons throw the back and demand vodka.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"- Unknown
“When there's a will, I want to be in it.” – Unknown
When I was younger, my parents encouraged me to walk and talk. Now, all they want me to do is sit down and shut up!
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Shit fire and save matches (ha ha!!)
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they dont expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say will be misquoted and distorted, and then used against you.
A friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs, trips you again, and laughs harder.
The Ferret bird exists right?
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, Battleground Heart, Kaity the Chameleon, xX-Arianna-hime-Xx,Lillith Black, Darkness Sierra, AutobotGirl6, Whitedino, EVRyderWriter, BFSF,supergirlprime, qtgirl33, Psyche102
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you have a little bit of Decepticon in you, paste this onto your profile!
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the boy do the work for once!
Ways to annoy others on an elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf in The Coffee Maker for 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write “For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're not in the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. “Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2.All idiots after reading this will try it
3. The first truth is a lie.
4.You are now laughing at your own stupididty
5. you will put this on your profile
6. you still have a stupid smile on your face
"Wow that was tingling!"- Ratchet, Transformers 1
"Yeah, that looks fun." Ironhide, Transformers 1
"He kills 'Bee, I kill him." Sam Witwicky, ROTF
"I rise, you fall." Optimus Prime, ROTF
"Burn, sucker, burn!" Simmons, Transformers 1
"I'm just a COUSIN!" Glen's cousin, Transformers 1
"Glen, you freak-" Maggie, Transformers 1
"Don't talk to me! Don't talk to me, criminal!" Glen, Transformers 1. "Ooohhh, sugar rush."
"I hope those F-22's got good aim." Epps
"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" Lennox
"I told them to hit the orange smoke." Epps.
"That orange smoke?" Lennox
"It wasn't my best throw, okay?" Epps
They look at each other.
"Get off my grandmamma's carpet! She don't like anybody on her carpet! Especially police!" Glen, Transformers 1
"I'm too old for this crap." Jetfire, ROTF
"I told you my name was Jetfire! Stop judging me!" Jetfire, ROTF
"I'm depressed, I need a cookie." Sophia, The Golden Girls
Unsafe External Link