Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
If at any moment when you read this profile you think 'wow that is such an old trend or joke' then just assume that's it's become I don't update my profile enough
Name: HimekoUchia (same for my deviantart) (but hetalianninja for my awful fandom tumblr and artemis-red for my art one and you probably don't want to see my other blogs XD).
Age: Born in 1997
Birthday: 17th February
Nationality: French, first language is English, is half Shanghainese but has lived 18 years in Hong Kong.
Likes: Drawing, writing, mango milkshakes, banana ice-cream, weird food, vanilla lassies, humor of all type, the internet, cute fics of all type, weird fics, music (all genres), cats who don't make me scrape mice livers off the ground (I'm looking at you, Grandma's cats), my readers and reviewers (I love you guys!) and video games. AND MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA YAY THAT'S OVER
Dislikes: Injustice, when rice gets burnt stuck to the bottom of the pan, super easily butthurt personalities, people who touch my food with their bare hands.
Me: I'm generally a relaxed, friendly person who can be both outgoing or antisocial depending on my moods. I have a what one would typically call "French countryside" sense of humor so nothing really fazes me. I'm clean but messy and academically smart. Not too bad street wise though my mom thinks I'm a helpless case. I'm good tempered and emphatic but on the inside I'm less patient than I actually act.
I have a 17 year old brother who won't stop playing League of Legends and hogging all the damn wifi. If anyone has a cure please contact me.
Dreams for the future: Pffffttt... I have no idea. Which is terrifying to say since I'm graduating soon. I definitely want to write for the rest of my puny human life though.
I'll probably get a degree in something scientific then get an art/psychology degree. I dream of entering Cambridge/Caltech/Harvard/Imperial/UCL etc (so I've got my work cut out for me). Other domains that mildly interest me computer programming, some type of design, something with languages... As long as I can write and doodle, at least on the side, and still make some money while doing a job I don't hate, I'll lead a happy life. (2014)
(edit July 2015 below)
So I have graduated! I am going to do a Bachelors of Arts and Science at UCL (AKA "I'm smart but got rejected from Cambridge" school). I'll be majoring in Science and Engineering and I'm going to focus on Engineering/Programming/Intelligent Systems with some maths here and there. I'm minoring in Cultures so I'll be taking Fine Art/Urban Design in my first year then try to change to Health/Psychology in my second year so that I can get a Computer Science Masters down the road and specialize in AI or Robotics. And I'm taking Japanese as my mandatory foreign language and I'm gonna upkeep my French, Mandarin and Spanish on my own. Hopefully find Russian roommates who are willing to teach me their language in exchange for French or Mandarin lessons. Also, I have plans for a book I'm actually going to write this time. I swear.
So... Yeah. I think 2014 me would be very pleased indeed! Editing my profile, I decided to leave my old hopes and dreams in to see how they progress. I would say that my life is going well despite a few bumps in the road here and there.
10 things you probably didn't know about me (with 2015 me comments)
1. I get crushes very fast, but fall in love slowly. (edit 2015) I do not have feelings easily at all with a few inexplicable exceptions.
2. I am left handed and redheaded. Double weird rainbow. Yes, I have received threats of being thrown in a bonfire for witchcraft. (edit 2015: still true) (edit:2016 the hair is purple know)
3. I PMS reeeaaalllly bad. Ask anyone. (still true)
4. I over obsess over my hair, nails and eyebrows the most. (edit 2015) I've chopped off my long hair and gave up on my eyebrows so now it's just my nails.
5. When I'm tired, my mind has no more censorship. Everything and anything comes out. It scares people, but it's a fairly efficient writing tool. (still true)
6. I'm a clean freak but not a neat freak (still true though after packing my life to move back to Europe I'm learning to appreciate minimalism)
7. I can't stand butterflies, especially moths... Long story short, one day, I was all clean and fresh out of the shower and a moth decided to commit suicide on my leg. See #6. (still very true)
8. I can talk English, French and Mandarin more or less fluently. I can now communicate in semi-fluent Spanish. I understand Shanghainese and Cantonese but can't speak them. I am self-teaching myself Russian but damn, it's hard to remember. I hope that I will learn Arabic, Japanese, German, ASL and Italian before I die as well. (still true)
9. I don't hate anyone. It takes too much effort. That doesn't mean that I love everyone though. I have a pretty short temper. (I have been informed in 2015 that this means that I don't give much a crap in general so there's that)
10. I know how to fake a Russian accent (had to learn for a play) (I haven't tried in ages. Something to look forward to do)
My livejournal or my other original fiction:
Livejournal (not really active)
Fictionpress (quite active)
Or alternate fanfiction sites you can find me on (though Fanficion.net is easily the most popular):
AO3 (High quality fanfiction on this site... I read more on AO3 than on FF)
ForeverFandom (haven't been on it in ages)
Fannation (oops forgot about that)
And my tumblr for those who want to stalk and chat with me:
My Art Blog
Friends (irl) on FF.net:
PotatoCactus (formerly PaperDream) (writes awesome Hetalia fanfiction), On A Rocketship To Pigfarts (Harry Potter), AngryMagic (Once Upon A Time) and our co-run account for a Harry Potter fanfiction coming up (maybe)(probably never): CookieDictatorship.
Favorite authors: JK Rowling, Rick Riordan, Meg Cabot, Gemma Malley, CS Pacat, Cassie Clare...
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Lovely Complex, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Attack on Titan
Favorite Manga Characters: Gaara (my forever number 1 guy, which makes me sad because I'm getting older but he... isn't), Temari, Atsushi Ootani, Sasori, Haku, Sasuke, Deidara, Naruto , Kiku Murakami (from Pastel) and all of the Hetalia characters!
Favorite webcomics: Always Raining Here, Starfighter, Check Please, Tobias and Guy (hm I see a common trend here)
Favorite TV Shows: The 100, Game of Thrones, Fresh off the boat, Orange is the new black
Favorite het Pairings:
- Naruto: NejiTen, ShikaTema, NaruHina, KibaHina, PeinKonan
- Love Com: OotanixKoizumi
- Hetalia: Hungary x Austria, Hungary x Prussia, Vietnam x Thailand
- Percy Jackson: Percabeth, Jasiper, Frazel
Favorite Yaoi Pairings:
- Naruto: SASUNARU ('Two Face' by The Raven and the Fox is probably the best AU SasuNaru fanfic out there... Fans of this pairing must read it!)!! SasoDei, GaaNeji ('Behind Cell Block Thirteen' by JesaWicked... must... read...), GaaNaru ('Sweet Tooth' by KitsuneFun... So awesome. Some stories by Yamitenshi), GAARAXOC (Demon From the Rain by Kodan KooriOni. Very nice. Recommendations welcomed)
- Hetalia: FRUK (it's canon because French people and British people really do secretly love each other), SuFin, Spamano, Amerus, SwitzAustria, Giripan, DenNor, GerIta, PoLeit, IceHK... (most Hetalia prairings, actually)
- Percy Jackson: Jasico, Percico, Jercy, Solangelo, Nico x Pollux, Nico x Connor, Nico x Apollo, Nico x Luke (read Children of Loss by XSonofHadesX please and you're welcome)
- Captive Prince: Damien x Laurent of course
- The song of Achilles: Achilles x Patroclus *cries for 35 years*
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe: Ari x Dante of course (YAY DANTE POV COMING SOON)
Favorite Yuri Pairings:
- Hetalia: TaiLiech, the Nyo!talia equivalent of above yaoi pairings
- Percy Jackson: Reyna x Piper, Reyna x Annabeth, Piper x Calypso, Piper x Annabeth
Favorite OT3: Frying Pangle (Austria, Hungary, Prussia), The big threesome/ Jercico (Jason, Nico, Percy), Percicobeth (AnnabethXPercyXNico), Pipeynabeth (Reyna, Piper, Annabeth)
Least Favorite Pairings: GaaMatsuri (shakes head), Franada (OK, this is the only Hetalia pairing I don't like. I can stand it, but I wouldn't read a story where they are the main paring) (though if I like a story the pairing doesn't really matter)
Check my favorite list and AO3 recs for favorite fanfiction authors and fanfic recs. First Shifting Grains of Sand by CadelKipp needs to be mentioned too but does not enter in the above categories so here. Go read it. It's Naruto.
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins, Adventure Capitalist, Assassin's Creed I, Tomb Raider (2013)
(.• (. ) .•.•) .•) (.• (.•pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
Current uploaded Fanfiction:
The Battle Plan
Armed with dangerous weapons like a laptop with internet connection, three teens from our world will complete a mission to the Naruto world: Have fun! The ninjas better watch out. Who knows who will be the next victim. GaaraxOC, NejiTen, ShikaTema and others. Maybe SasuNaru and SasukexOC bromance. Starts at Pre-chunin. Rated T. (RomanceXHumor) (starts off pure lols and gets weirdly serious)
The 'And Now I'm Stuck' series:
And Now I'm Stuck Here With You
The Sand Sibs go missing whilst on a mission to the Land of Waves. What will happen when they get shipwrecked onto a deserted island? Especially since Gaara is still a murderous psychopath. Temari and Kankuro are the only ones stuck with him. Sand Sibs family and friendship story! Rated T. (Hurt/ComfortXFamily)
And Now We're Stuck Together
Sequel to ANISHWY! The council has made its decision. Gaara is to be eliminated once and for all. By the one person who can control his sand. The Kazekage drags his son to the Land of Lightning, away from his siblings' protective eyes, planning on finally assassinating him with his own two hands. That is, if he can bring himself to do it. Rated T. (FamilyXAngst)
The 'Naruto characters on drugs' series:
Hinata and the Orange Juice!
What happens when Ino messes up Hinata's orange juice? What happens if this leaves the shy little Hyuga completely hyper and daring? Why, she is going give people a piece of her mind of course! And when Gaara comes to Suna? Hinata is going to share the love! But what happens if Sasuke accidentally gets pulled into this mess? Rated T for swearing, randomness, weirdness and the shock of hyper Hinata! Please R&R! Used to be a one shot, but is now a four chaptered three shot! Complete! (HumorXParody)
Itachi and the Dango Stick!
cookies/credit to 97chaoscat for the idea!
Akatsuki version of 'Hinata and the Orange Juice'! Kisame really wants Itachi to relax for once, so he asks Sasori for some 'happy powder' to use on his partner. Before long, chaos ensures and everyone gets involved, whether they like it or not... Some want blackmail material, some are entertained and some just really want Tobi to put the scythe down. (HumorXParody)
The KazeKage's Blind Date
The Kazekage is getting more bitter by the second and Gaara is starting to get irritated. However, with Shukaku's help, the redhead decides to set him up on a date. A blind date. This is going to be fun. K plus because of a few not totally childish themes. Fourth KazekagexOC. One-Shot! Complet. Rated K. (RomanceXHumorXFamily)
Nostalgia and Home Videos
When Gaara overhears Kankuro sobbing in his room over a home video, the redhead gets suspicious and very,very curious. Before long, his entire family is acting strange around him. Beware the fluff. Sand Family. Pre-chuunin Gaara. One-shot. Complete. Rated K. (FamilyXHurt/ComfortXFriendship?XAlittleAngst)
There Is A France Under My Bed
Germany is awaken in the middle of the night by a horrifying sound coming from under his bed. "Hon hon hon..." Why the heck is France hiding under his bed? France-centric. Rated T for language, randomness and, well, France. (HumorXParody)
Percy Jackson fanfiction:
Opus One and Valentine's (on AO3 or my tumblr)
The Jasico wine tasting AU. That I promise I will finish. (nvm let's just call it a one shot ok)
Rated T for now. (RomancexHumor)
A GaaraXOC shounen-ai set in Sunagakure, pre-chuunin.
Told through the eyes of Gaara and Raiden Taiki, a member of the richest, most stuck up, most admired clan in Suna. He and his teammates, Hibiki and Natsuo, are assigned to invigilate Gaara's genin graduation exam because their jonin leader, Reina (yes, that Reina), is a sadistic witch XD. There will be blood and tears, fluffy love, Gaara family moments and lovely cuteness. (working on chapter 4)
(Hurt/ComfortXRomanceXFamilyXAngstXalittleHumor) (probably going to be M-rated for violence and angst) (hopefully still happening)
update: as of June 2016, I'm starting to write this again!
A Suna-centric horrorish story that involves the entire population of Suna being stuck in a weird, twisted game (Think "Saw"). (working on chapter 1)
(FamilyXHorrorXAngstXFriendshipXAction) (T or M rated depending on the amount of violence) (hopefully still happening)
A long Hetalia story? Involves lovely pairings, wine picking, Burgundy, comedy, drama, angst, tragedy and the Russian Mafia... Unfortunately, I cannot write it when stressed which is basically always during the school year. When I go to university next year I will spend a month in Burgundy so hopefully inspiration will return for this. (3 chapters so far) (currently on hiatus because I haven't been in the Hetalia fandom for some time but season 6 is coming out soon so yay)
(RomancexHurt/ComfortxFriendshipxFamilyXAngstxActionxCrime) (T-rated) (probably never gonna happen)