Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
HimekoUchia: Hello there! About 100% of my time is spent living in a multidimensional world in my head. It almost always includes Gaara. And stars Hetalia characters and Percy Jackson characters or whichever series I'm currently watching.
My brother: You are a cocktail of madness.
HimekoUChia: Sometimes Gaara sings Glee songs.
My Brother: No.
HimekoUchia: Sometimes Gaara walks around to the Game of Thrones theme song.
My Brother: Stop.
HimekoUchia: And sometimes he makes out with Greek Gods.
My brother: ... Which ones?
Name: HimekoUchia (same for my deviantart) (but hetalianninja for my awful fandom tumblr and artemis-red for my art one).
Age: Born in 1997
Birthday: 17th February
Nationality: I'm French, but my first language is English, and half my family is Shanghainese (Chinese) but I've lived in Hong Kong my whole entire life... so it's up to you to decide what I am specificaly. I just consider myself as an Earthling.
Likes: Drawing, writing, Peace, Jokes, blue, purple, mango milkshakes, banana ice-cream, anything with chocolate, weird food, oreos, internet, boys, yaoi, yuri, MUSIC (all genres), animals, REVIEWERS!!! I love you guys! and nerf guns.
Dislikes: Social injustice of all type. People who are mean for no reason. Bigotry. People who touch my food with their bare hands (you filthy barbarians).
Me: Well, I guess that I'm nice, like hugging people, French humored, amusing, messy, smart (academic and street wise), emphatic, short-tempered, occasionally shy, talkative... And I have an 15 year old brother. And... I think that I might be... strange. Moody strange. I change from a hyper manga-fan girly girl to a messy tomboyish kung-fu video game freak, then to a talkative smart-ass to a silent, horribly reckless weirdo...
Dreams for the future: Pffffttt... I have no idea. Which is terrifying to say since I'm graduating soon. I definitely want to write for the rest of my puny human life though.
I'll probably get a degree in something scientific then get an art/psychology degree. I dream of entering Cambridge/Caltech/Harvard/Imperial/UCL etc (so I've got my work cut out for me). Other domains that mildly interest me computer programming, some type of design, something with languages... As long as I can write and doodle, at least on the side, and still make some money while doing a job I don't hate, I'll lead a happy life.
10 things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I get crushes very fast, but fall in love slowly.
2. I am left handed and redheaded. Double weird rainbow. Yes, I have recieved threats of being thrown in a bonfire for witchcraft.
3. I PMS reeeaaalllly bad. Ask anyone.
4. I over obsess over my hair, nails and eyebrows the most.
5. When I'm tired, my mind has no more censorship. Everything and anything comes out. It scares people, but it's a fairly efficient writing tool.
6. I'm a clean freak but not a neat freak
7. I can't stand butterflies, especially moths... Long story short, one day, I was all clean and fresh out of the shower and a moth decided to commit suicide on my leg. See #6.
8. I can talk English, French and Mandarin more or less fluently. I can now communicate in semi-fluent Spanish. I understand Shanghainese and Cantonese but can't speak them. I am self-teaching myself Russian but damn, it's hard to remember. I hope that I will learn Arabic, Japanese, German, ASL and Italian before I die as well.
9. I don't hate anyone. It takes too much effort. That doesn't mean that I love everyone though. I have a pretty short temper.
10. I know how to fake a Russian accent (had to learn for a play)
My livejournal or my other original fiction:
Livejournal (not really active)
Fictionpress (quite active)
Or alternate fanfiction sites you can find me on (though Fanficion.net is easily the most popular):
AO3 (High quality fanfiction on this site... I read more on AO3 than on FF)
ForeverFandom (haven't been on it in ages)
Fannation (oops forgot about that)
And my tumblr for those who want to stalk and chat with me:
My Art Blog
Friends (in real life) on FF.net:
PotatoCactus (formerly PaperDream) (writes awesome Hetalia fanfiction), On A Rocketship To Pigfarts (Harry Potter), AngryMagic (Once Upon A Time) and our co-run account for a Harry Potter fanfiction coming up (maybe): CookieDictatorship
Favorite authors: JK Rowling, Rick Riordan, Meg Cabot, Gemma Malley, CS Pacat...
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Lovely Complex, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts
Favorite Manga Characters: Gaara (my forever number 1 guy, which makes me sad because I'm getting older but he... isn't), Temari, Atsushi Ootani, Sasori, Haku, Sasuke, Deidara, Naruto , Kiku Murakami (from Pastel) and all of the Hetalia characters!
Favorite het Pairings:
- Naruto: NejiTen, ShikaTema, NaruHina, GaaHina (I recommend 'Who are you really?' by gaaralover1989), KibaHina, SaIno, PeinKonan
- Love Com: OotanixKoizumi
- Hetalia: Hungary x Austria, Hungary x Prussia, Vietnam x Thailand
- Percy Jackson: Percabeth, Jasiper, Caleo, Frazel, Leozel
Favorite Yaoi Pairings:
- Naruto: SASUNARU ('Two Face' by The Raven and the Fox is probably the best AU SasuNaru fanfic out there... Fans of this pairing must read it!)!! SasoDei, GaaNeji ('Behind Cell Block Thirteen' by JesaWicked... must... read...), GaaNaru ('Sweet Tooth' by KitsuneFun... So awesome. Some stories by Yamitenshi), GAARAXOC (Demon From the Rain by Kodan KooriOni. Very nice. Recommendations welcomed)
- Hetalia: FRUK (it's canon because French people and British people really do secretly love each other), SuFin, Spamano, Amerus, SwitzAustria, Giripan, DenNor, GerIta, PoLeit, IceHK... (most Hetalia prairings, actually)
- Percy Jackson: Jasico, Percico, Jercy, Solangelo, Nico x Pollux, Nico x Connor, Nico x Apollo, Nico x Luke (read Children of Loss by XSonofHadesX please and you're welcome)
- Captive Prince: Damien x Laurent of course
- The song of Achilles: Achilles x Patroclus *cries for 35 years*
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe: Ari x Dante of course (YAY DANTE POV COMING SOON)
Favorite Yuri Pairings:
- Hetalia: TaiLiech, the Nyo!talia equivalent of above yaoi pairings
- Percy Jackson: Reyna x Piper, Reyna x Annabeth, Piper x Calypso
Favorite OT3: Frying Pangle (Austria, Hungary, Prussia), The big threesome/ Jercico (Jason, Nico, Percy), Percicobeth (AnnabethXPercyXNico), Pipeynabeth (Reyna, Piper, Annabeth)
Least Favorite Parings: GaaMatsuri (nooooooooo!! XO guorges eyes out), Franada (OK, this is the only Hetalia pairing I don't like. I can stand it, but I wouldn't read a story where they are the main paring) (though if I like a story the pairing doesn't really matter)
Check my favorite list and AO3 recs for favorite fanfiction authors and fanfic recs
(.• (. ) .•.•) .•) (.• (.•pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
Current uploaded Fanfiction:
The Battle Plan
Armed with dangerous weapons like a laptop with internet connection, three teens from our world will complete a mission to the Naruto world: Have fun! The ninjas better watch out. Who knows who will be the next victim. GaaraxOC, NejiTen, ShikaTema and others. Maybe SasuNaru and SasukexOC bromance. Starts at Pre-chunin. Rated T. R&R (RomanceXHumor)
How much left: 1 more arc Shippuden snippets (ahahah it's been like a few years and I'm only 3 month into the canon story goodness I love you guys for staying for so long)
The 'And Now I'm Stuck' series:
And Now I'm Stuck Here With You
The Sand Sibs go missing whilst on a mission to the Land of Waves. What will happen when they get shipwrecked onto a deserted island? Especially since Gaara is still a murderous psychopath. Temari and Kankuro are the only ones stuck with him. Sand Sibs family and friendship story! Rated T. R&R (Hurt/ComfortXFamily)
And Now We're Stuck Together
Sequel to ANISHWY! The council has made its decision. Gaara is to be eliminated once and for all. By the one person who can control his sand. The Kazekage drags his son to the Land of Lightning, away from his siblings' protective eyes, planning on finally assassinating him with his own two hands. That is, if he can bring himself to do it. Rated T. (FamilyXAngst)
The 'Naruto characters on drugs' series:
Hinata and the Orange Juice!
What happens when Ino messes up Hinata's orange juice? What happens if this leaves the shy little Hyuga completely hyper and daring? Why, she is going give people a piece of her mind of course! And when Gaara comes to Suna? Hinata is going to share the love! But what happens if Sasuke accidentally gets pulled into this mess? Rated T for swearing, randomness, weirdness and the shock of hyper Hinata! Please R&R! Used to be a one shot, but is now a four chaptered three shot! Complete! (HumorXParody)
Itachi and the Dango Stick!
cookies/credit to 97chaoscat for the idea!
Akatsuki version of 'Hinata and the Orange Juice'! Kisame really wants Itachi to relax for once, so he asks Sasori for some 'happy powder' to use on his partner. Before long, chaos ensures and everyone gets involved, whether they like it or not... Some want blackmail material, some are entertained and some just really want Tobi to put the scythe down. (HumorXParody)
The KazeKage's Blind Date
The Kazekage is getting more bitter by the second and Gaara is starting to get irritated. However, with Shukaku's help, the redhead decides to set him up on a date. A blind date. This is going to be fun. K plus because of a few not totally childish themes. Fourth KazekagexOC. One-Shot! Complete! Rated K. R&R (RomanceXHumorXFamily)
Nostalgia and Home Videos
When Gaara overhears Kankuro sobbing in his room over a home video, the redhead gets suspicious and very,very curious. Before long, his entire family is acting strange around him. Beware the fluff. Sand Family. Pre-chuunin Gaara. One-shot. Complete. Rated K. R&R (FamilyXHurt/ComfortXFriendship?XAlittleAngst)
There Is A France Under My Bed
Germany is awaken in the middle of the night by a horrifying sound coming from under his bed. "Hon hon hon..." Why the heck is France hiding under his bed? France-centric. Rated T for language, randomness and, well, France. (HumorXParody)
CURRENTLY ON A BREAK BECAUSE I NEED TO FOCUS ON UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS! I'LL GET BACK TO FANFIC ONCE I GET MY FUTURE OUT OF THE WAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Next chapter of TBP (chapter 57 work in progress)
A long Hetalia story? Involves lovely pairings, wine picking, Burgundy, comedy, drama, angst, tragedy and the Russian Mafia... Unfortunately, I cannot write it when stressed which is basically always during the school year. When I go to university next year I will spend a month in Burgundy so hopefully inspiration will return for this. (3 chapters so far) (currently on hiatus because I haven't been in the Hetalia fandom for some time but season 6 is coming out soon so yay)
A GaaraXOC shounen-ai set in Sunagakure, pre-chuunin.
Told through the eyes of Gaara and Raiden Taiki, a member of the richest, most stuck up, most admired clan in Suna. He and his teammates, Hibiki and Natsuo, are assigned to invigilate Gaara's genin graduation exam because their jonin leader, Reina (yes, that Reina), is a sadistic witch XD. There will be blood and tears, fluffy love, Gaara family moments and lovely cuteness. (working on chapter 3)
(Hurt/ComfortXRomanceXFamilyXAngstXalittleHumor) (probably going to be M-rated for violence and angst)
A Suna-centric horrorish story that involves the entire population of Suna being stuck in a weird, twisted game (Think "Saw"). (working on chapter 1)
(FamilyXHorrorXAngstXFriendshipXAction) (T or M rated depending on the amount of violence)
A collection of drabbles depicting some of the weird moments in Gaara's childhood, told through The Sand Family's point of view (ex: 8 year old Gaara trying to be a rebel and accidentally falling into the snake pit at the zoo. Stuff along those lines)
A Percy Jackson one shot that involves a terrified Nico, an overly-serious Jason and the entire Aphrodite cabin.
(FriendshipXHumor) (work in progress)