Poll: Do you like the rancher's daughter? I'm rewriting it. Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Goof Troop, My Little Pony, Lion King, Sonic the Hedgehog, Punch-Out!!, Star Fox, Mario, Winnie the Pooh, and Pokémon.
I'm writing again! I'm working on stories for Fictionpress but I have plans for here too so expect me back here writing some day. Don't expect big stories cause you are probably not getting them often, I still love plushies more by the way.
I am the guy stocking shelves at Publix and the same man giving you the classic Luigi death glare when you ask me to go look in the back for your Cheerios.
If you have questions or want my thoughts or advice for your writing pm me, I'm open to it and have done it before with apparent success.
I give free comments!
I am willing to give comments out for nothing in return! Pm me about it and I'll gladly do it.
To all guest comments
kys bitch, there's someone here being a dick and this message is to you. You know who you are.
Remember I'm not telling you to do any of these things, just giving advice I have picked up over the years.
1. Take criticism. Lots of people on here don't, don't be them.
2. Make sure your summary is good, and make sure it takes up all the space you have, a good solid summary attracts readers.
3. Read. It's basic to writing, it'll help. If you don't believe look it up.
4. Persevere. When writer's block knocks on your door punch it in the nose and keep writing. Youll pull through if you do.
5. Try a beta reader. Just once. If you don't like having one fine but give it one try. I plan to get one soon.
6. Redraft. I've started doing it and I think it is helping.
7 If you do make Drafts then be sure not to edit the first few. Obviously
8. Don't start too many stories at once.
9. Never let criticism stop you from writing.
10. Break rules.
11. Get good sleep, put school first the basics.
12. Stop reading this and start writing!
13. Get Grammarly, its free.
14. Don't watch porn its a waste of time.
15. Microsoft word is best, I do not recommend using Apache open office word. I've had bad experiences with it.
16. Zodiac signs are good for finding personalities I recommend using them for OC's.
17. researching is a good idea sometimes.
18. Write every day.
19. It's a good idea to have your story finished before you post it. that way you can have a schedule you can post in without rushing the story or breaking that schedule, and you won't just stop posting and have people forget about it either.
I update this sometimes if you actually care and take my advice thanks, I'm flattered!
Mario bros Christmas
I bet your all wondering about it. Don't worry I'll continue it again around Christmas time.
stories for this site I have planned here
Punch out! before the ring
More Growlithe stories
Return of the great mighty poo!
Starters the teen years
Hyrule high the beginning
The rancher's daughter
Rebirth of the Gerudo
Doc Luis takes Kanto!
I think everyone on the site should post at least one story on here, it's basically your initiation into the site. Please, leave your mark on FF.Net.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination. Initial poster: thebasementdweller
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
copy and paste the Lenny Pede so the Lenny Pede does not go extinct.