Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, Wrestling, and Teen Wolf.
Name: Mikhaila (follow me on Tumblr: themoonisburning)
Age: I'm old enough
Eye color: Brown/Black sometimes
Favorite Wrestlers from WWE, TNA, and the indies:
2) Cody Rhodes
3) John Morrison
4) Edge (=( I miss him)
5) Evan Bourne
6) Chris Jericho
8) MCMG (I put 'em as one cuz I couldn't stand it if they broke up. but looks like that's gonna be happening soon)
9) Brian Kendrick
10) Ink Inc.
11) Aj Styles
12) Matt Morgan
14) Dolph Ziggler
15) ¡Peligro Abejas! ( translation: dangerous bees. tag team of Paul London and El Generico.)
16) Chris Hero
18) Chuck Taylor
21) Zack Ryder
22)Ted DiBiase Jr.
23) Yoshi Tatsu
25) Samoa Joe
29) Justin Gabirel
30) Mr. Anderson
Favorite Female Wrestlers (past and present): Melina, Natalya, Lita, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, ODB, Christy Hemme, Maria (shame they released her, she was getting GOOD), Ivory, Chyna, Christina Von Eerie, Taylor Wilde, Jacquelin, Cheerleader Melissa, Kharma, and Beth Phoenix.
If until now you did not realize Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the alphabet have the same tune, copy this onto your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
92 of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, or Hollister decided breathing was uncool. Paste this onto your profile if you are one of the 8 that would be laughing hysterically instead.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Repost if you think homophobia is wrong and unjust
If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile, and bold the ones that you identify with.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves Twilight and Gone With The Wind, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: - Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, guitarhorselover, teamjacob247, ThatStupidLamb95, Fanglvr13, Jacob Black. . .Ooft Phitt, LE Trex, ATLjunki, Bob1097, Lita4Life
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.(my record is 7am)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero.o, emoTWiLiGHT. Obsessed.with.writing, -TeAm EdWaRd32- 7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7, Lovenyx125,crazy chic 12,crazy-badass,xoxoMarieDiBiasexoxo, xxxRkoEnigmaxxx,RKO'sGirl,Lita4Life
if you can name anything about Randy Orton, copy and paste this to your profile
Things to do in an Elevator;
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Things to do at Walmart...
TRUST ME THEY ALL WORK
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits "Getting Away With Murder" by Papa Roach
Waking Up "Ghost" by Fefe Dobson
First Day of School "Shooting Star" by Bad Company (WTH it's my first day of school why does someone have to die??)
Falling in Love "See You Again (Cover)" by Breathe Carolina (SWEET!!)
Fight Song "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry (Hellz yeahz Imma crazy bitch)
Breaking Up "Hollywood Whore" by Papa Roach (Wait did I get cheated on? But none the less it works)
Prom "Mix Tape" by Avenue Q (Why in the blue hell are they playing show tunes at my prom?)
Life is Just...Okay "U Got Nothing On Me" by Demi Lovato
Mental Breakdown "Howard's Tale" by Sick Puppies (WOW...)
Driving "Hot 'N Cold (Cover)" by Woe, Is Me (Fxxk yes!!)
Flashback "G4L" by Rihanna (Yupp i iz a gangsta)
Getting Back Together "Love Addict" by Family Force 5 (I'm just addicted to you)
Birth of Child "Push Up On Me" by Rihanna (WHY? Him pushin up on me is how we got in this situation)
Wedding "We Will Rock You" by Queen (Yes Queen is playing SUCK IT!)
Final Battle "I Made It" by Kevin Rudolf ft. Birdman, Lil' Wayne, and Jay Sean (...)
Death Scene "Get Up" by Superchick (I'm dying I CANT get up)
Funeral Song "Honestly" by Cartel (Why such a happy song at my funeral?)
End Credits "Always" by Saliva (Cool)
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you", In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that your having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom and The Marine and The Marine II and Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia and 12 Rounds.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007.
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV.
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties. (most definaly i wen to see smack down and say then and thought they were a tent for cars)
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar.
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights.
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
42) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at a event
43) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
44) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants.
45) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home.
46) You can quote your favorite WWE moment word for word.
47) (For John Morrison, The Miz and the Big Show) You're smarter then a fifth grader.
48) You thank the good Lord for Randy Orton and his no-pants wearing ways.
49) You can name everyone on the WWE roster, including rookies, vets and crew.
50) On a job application, you state your residence as "parts unknown".
51) You do heel turns on your best friends for no reason.
52) You get fired from work then show up the next day with a mask on.
53) You won’t walk down the halls of your school unless your entrance music is playing.
54) You walk in slow-mo when you walk into a room.