Author has written 2 stories for Hellsing, and Bleach.
Okay so some random things about me...
Well I am 21 years old, but I look to be about 12 or 14. Seriously, I'm that short. lol I have long brown hair and orange-brown eyes.
I'm into anime/manga, some of my faves are Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Black Bird, Fruits Basket, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater and other random ones.
I'm a horror movie addict, my faves including Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween. Also the Grudge and Shutter.
I'm also an avid reader, some books I'd highly recommend being The Child Thief, Bonechiller, Shiver, The Murder of King Tut, Death Note: Another Note The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases, and soo many others...
I draw a lot, mainly anime/manga and animals, but I am working on improving my realism skills. I have an account on Deviantart. Also I write, obviously, however I am writing a novel that I plan to have published, it will be called Lunar and it's a werewolf/vampire book. It's much better than that makes it sound. I also have another idea for a novel I'll be starting after Lunar possibly called Dusk Rising.
Some of the best shows ever are C.S.I Crime Scene Investigation, The Mentalist, Life(Though it doesn't come on anymore), Doctor Who(But I only liked the 10th doctor), among others
And here's a link to the reference sheet of Kyo Flynn.
Yes she does have a broken mask but it'll come later in the story. .
Add this to you profile if you think it's funny:
Father:"You’re in big trouble Miss!"
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
10 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity. (I LOVE THIS :D)
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that. 3. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso. 4. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds" 5. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk. 6. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. 7. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go." 8. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood. 9. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go." 10. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!!
To Be Updated Later...