Author has written 46 stories for Maximum Ride, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Vampire Academy, and Twilight.
Hey everyone!!! So this is my awesome profile! I love IGGY!!!!
So your not confused, i was known as FireBreathingCowGirlzWithWingz, but due to some technicalities, i changed it more to suite myself. Obviously i love Iggy so the Iggys part of the name means that i am his. The Pyro part means that i love fire, i love being a pyro. The Tribute part is because i love the hunger games and the in the dark part is beacause i love the dark and isnt that practically how we all are, in the dark about the realities of life?
People give percentages of girls that would:
stop breathing, eating, living etc
if Fang or Edward told them to
I'm with the smart ones that stand back with Iggy and laugh at the cows that follows
92 percent of American teens would die if Fang told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would tell Fang to get over himself and then shove him back in your basement where he belongs. Then, you would resurrect the 92 percent of overzealous fangirls and use them as your zombie army to take over Canada and rename it Canadia where you would rule as Queen with Iggy by your side as your extremely hot king who has no real political power except to stand there and make you look good.
NickNames: You can call me Arianna
Age: Like I'm going to tell you!!
Obsessions: Reading, Hot Guyz, Iggy, Christian, Adrian, Tray, Writting, Singing and dancing randomly, Horses, Eating, Random Googling, Chillin with my Besties.
More personal Info:
I'm about 165 cm about. Lets just say im '5"5. I have brown hair shoulder length and a lighter brown with a few natural red and the occational random blonde bit. I have pale blue eyes with brown speaks. I'm overly curvy. I hate being curvy becasue it makes it impossible to know if a guy likes you or is just using you! I love maximum ride books and IGGY!
i love to write. If i could be anything ever, i would be an author. I also love the Vampire academy books and have another unhealthy obsession with Christian and love Adrian as well. Most kids at school think we are weird and we're not very popular. We have like our own little unpopular group we hang out with. We are constantly getting in fights with one of the boy's who hates Fanfiction. I know, a real loser right? We, well I more then others, hate the popular kids at school, i swear they're here to make my life Hell.
Dont keep it real, Arianna
You Are Pulling A Stunt Like The Flock Would When...
You have pulled a Max when: You make a snap decision without taking a lot of things into account.
You have pulled a Fang when: You are so deathly quiet it can be annoying sometimes.
You have pulled an Iggy when: You are given some string and a bunch of food, and you have the skill to either blow it up or cook something epic.
You have pulled a Nudge when: You can talk for 5 minutes straight without even thinking or letting anyone say anything.
You have pulled a Gazzy when: You fart super loud and the smell is capable of making someone pass out.
You have pulled an Angel when: You act sweet and innocent but in reality you are a plotting little villian.
...I kill you.
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (why wait that long)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Walmart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (destruction has a bigger effect, I can tell you all about this)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents. (everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights. (Cat fight anyhow...just start them.)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not think about having sex. (like Nike says, "just do it")
10) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (just leave'm in the middle)
OMG LOVE THIS!!!
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Maximum Ride Quotes!!
"I know everything, as I continue to remind you." -Fang
"I love Nudge, I really do. But that motor mouth of her's could have turned mother Theresa into an Axe murderer" - Max from Maximum Ride
"Yes! Freaks RULE!" Fang
"Fang! This is a huge break! Of course we should go check it out!"
"I look like prep school Barbie. looks at Max Actually, you look like prep school Barbie. I'm just Barbie's friend." Nudge
"Captain, like the captain of a ship. And then Terror, you know, T-E-R-O-R." Gasman
"You...are...a...fridge...with wings. We're...freaking...ballet...dancers." Fang
"Fang, Fang, Fang. I love you. I love you sooo much." "Oh, jeez." Max and Fang
"Pick a tree. I'll go carve our initials in it." Fnick
"Because all you mad, evil scientists sit around whipping up batches of Pillsbury's finest during your coffee breaks." Max
"I'll grab a zebra; Gaz, you fill all the bubbles with your trademark scent. so people are choking and gagging; and let's throw beef jerky in their eyes! Now, that's a plan!" -Iggy
"Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony." Iggy
"Fang? Are you - like Max?"
"Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica." Fang
"Oh yeah,'cause Fang is all about the wordy sharing of feelings." Max
"'Iggy, this is not a democracy," I said understanding his fear but not being able to do anything about it. "It's a Maxocracy.'"-From Max Ride: The Angel Experiment
"Ok, so that did me in. Mr. Rock being all emotional? Expressing feelings?..., total flock hug, and I put my head on Fang's shoulder and cried."- Max, MR4
"The one thing I really can't stand is when Max and the others are in pain or upset. Not upset as in angry or teed off, 'cause God knows if that got to me I'd be totally out of luck." -Fang
"I let my jaw drop open, looking from him to Fang and back, and then Iggy was smiling huge in a way he never does, and Fang was grinning in a way he hardly ever does, and I felt like skipping around like a ballerina, which i promise you, I never, ever do." -Max, MR4
"I feel like pudding. Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in great pain." -- Iggy
Favorite Vampire Academy Quotes:
"You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love."
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."
"You will lose what you value most, so treasure it while you can."
"My heart shattered. My world shattered. It hadn't been me Rhonda was talking about. It hadn't even been Dimitri's life. It had been his soul."
"And I set off, off to kill the man I loved."
"You're burned into my mind forever. There is nothing, nothing in this world that will ever change that."
"Roza. You forgot my first lesson: Don't hesitate."
Rose: "Tell me again. One more time. Why do you want to awaken me so badly?"
"My life's a disaster."
"I've given up on you. Love fades. Mine has."
"Keeping love buried was a lot like keeping anger pent up, I'd learned. It just ate you up inside until you wanted to scream or kick something."
"He's hot-- Like the hot that makes your stop walking on the street and get hit by traffic."
"How do you not know where the heart is? Especially considering how many of them you've broken?"
"Karma's a real bitch."
"Is that your subtle way of calling me a slut?"
"Because its that simple. I love you and I don't want to keep pretending that I don't."
"Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time.”
"Don't worry, I won't bite. At least not in the way you're afraid of."
"You did not just say that. I have the feeling were on the verge of hugging and coming up with cute nicknames for each other."
"Some part of you will always...fight to cling to life and experience all it has.
Recipe for hottness: 98 human 2 bird 68 Pyro 49 chef 2 Blindness = 219 HOT!! if you know who I'm talking about here and agree copy and paste this into your profile.
If you knew that Iggy is allergic to gum because you are an obsessed Iggy fangirl and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile
If really you are so in love with Iggy that you think he's real and will come for you one day copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kick Ella's scrawny ass so that you could have Iggy copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love the whole blind, pyro, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
Iggy: 98 percent human, 2 percent bird, 100 percent gorgeous! If you agree with that statement copy and paste it into your profile.
If you are madly in love with Iggy copy and paste this into your profile.( I love Iggy so much it's not even funny!
If you think Iggy is hot...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Iggy is hot...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessively, uncontrollably, in love with Iggy, post this in your profile
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Emmett's the strongest.
But only Jasper can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone feel jealous.
I am the girl...
I am the girl who locked herself in the bathroom at Friendly's and refused to come out until she'd finished reading The Deathly Hallows
I am the girl who got in a screaming match on the street over Team Edward versus Team Jacob.
I am the girl who argued with random strangers over “Severus Snape: Friend Or Foe?” at the mall.
I am the girl who burst into tears at Subway when she finished reading Freak The Mighty.
I am the girl who forced her mom to drive her to the mall so she could buy Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports the day she finished School’s Out -- Forever.
I am the girl who was once literally bored to tears in school.
I am the girl who never sleeps at night.
I am the girl whose brother tried to start a mosh pit at her first school dance.
I am the girl who found out about The Atlantis Complex over GoogleBuzz.
I am the girl who decided to pull a Saint Fang and kidnap Iggy.
I am the girl who can fall asleep while listening to screamo at full blast on headphones on a school bus full of screaming people.
I am the girl on youtube who gets in comment wars constantly.
I am the girl who nicknamed someone named Arnold “Enrique Fillippe Junior Cortez”.
I am the girl with heavy metal in her blood.
I am the girl who held a funeral for her laptop.
I am the girl who is severely romantically-challenged.
1. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
2. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
3. When you are scared, I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
4. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
5. When you are confused, I will use little words.
6. When you are sick, stay the heck away from me until you are well. I don't want whatever you have.
7. When you fall, I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
This is my oath. I pledge it until the end. "Why?" you may ask. Because you are my friend. Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can truly feel its warmth.
Roses are red,
Stupid friends- Boys are so insensitive, immature, dumb, unwanting of relationships and just plain dumb! Me- but...We're in the sixth grade...
Girly girl-Omg! My pants have dirt on them!! I HAVE TO CALL MY MOM!! Me- #ROLLS IN MUD You guys just don't get it.
Boys- You're wierd! Me- Coming from the people who fart and sneeze at the same time. Whatever.
Girly girl-Ew, whats with your face? Me-It's called a REAL smile, you should try it some time.
Girly girls- Heehee heehee! Me- BWAHAAHAHAHA SNORT hAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAA!! DROOLS A LITTLE
Girly girl-Oh, heeeeey Boy! winks me- Yo, man hows it going? Smiles
Girly girl- One hair sticks out Omg! Look how messy my hair is! Me- Leaves and grass stick out You still don't get it...
Girly girl- Of course I get out of bed looking this good! Me- I get out of bed and look like the boogie monster.
girly Girl- sleeps perfectly like sleeping beauty Me- snores loudly, kicks the sheet off, almost drowns in drool
Spoiled brat- But mom!! EVERYONE has an Iphone, and I don't! iT"S NOT FAIR!! Spoiled brats mom-no sweetie. Spoiled brat- I HATE YOU! YOU DONT LOVE MEEEEE!! crys
Me- Hey mom, can I get this book? Mom- no. Me- okay. do you see the differences here?
the good guys don't always win.-Idk
The good guys don't always win...JUST KIDDING!!-me
dad-look, fairytales ARE NOT REAL, got it? Me-Yeah, i get it... mumbles My pet Griffin would so eat you right now! dad- what? Me- Love you dad!
aunt- look, kitty is in a better place now, okay? Me- Nu uh, its in hole in the ground with worms eating him. Aunt- who took your soul?
Girly girl- ee-choo! Me- Ah...ah.. AHH-CHOOO!!
If you rearrange the following words, you'll find that the same letters spell the given definition. Someone out there either has too much
spare time, or is really good at Scrabble.
Dormitory: Dirty room
Astronomer: Moon starer
George Bush: He bugs Gore
The eyes: They see
Slot machine: Cash lost in me
Desperation: A rope ends it
Presbyterian: Best in prayer
Election results: Lies! Let's recount
Snooze alarm: Alas! no more z's
Eleven plus two: Twelve plus one
Mother in law: Woman Hitler
The Morse code: Here come dots
A decimal point: I'm a dot in place
I'm the kind of girl who walks into a door and apoligizes.
I'm the kind of girl who would rather act stupid than smart.
I'm the kind of girl who would burst out laughing in a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
I'm the kind of girl who would get fired at the M&M's company for throwing out the w's.
I'm the kind of girl who would rather love a guy from a book than in real life.
I'm the kind of girl who gets drunk off soda and loves every minute of it.
I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road,
the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say,
the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom. . . I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say I'll die in a short time.
I just want to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think.
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying, and all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave,
Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive,
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom, before I say goodbye.
I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?
I saw this on a friends' profile, and I cried when I read it. Hundreds of people die every day because of DWI. And most of them are teenagers. Shouldn't this stop? This waste of life? Copy and paste this to your profile if you agree.
I'm just ME. A simple girl living her life the way one SHOULD be.
Walmart pranks!-found it on someone elses profile, had to copy it, it is so funny.
1) Scream into the intercom, "SSSPPPPAAAARRRTTTAAAA!!"
2) Hide in the circular clothes racks and when someone walks by, whisper, "Buy me... Take me with you..."
3) Pretend to be a ninja.
4) While you're pretending to be a ninja, roll across the floor of the lobby while humming Mission: Impossible.
5) Get a friend and have them push you around in a cart. After you get enough speed have them let you go so you're heading straight down one of the aisles, and then scream "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" and proceed to make exploding noises.
6) Go into a random aisle and knock all of the items onto the floor. If someone finds you while you're doing that, give them and eye twitch, say "It's finally clean!" and run away screaming.
7) Call Walmart over and over for three hours, each time adopting a new accent, and see if they notice it's the same number.
8) Climb one of the shelves (not a tall one, unless it's bolted to the ground, DO NOT SUE ME IF YOU GET HURT!) and throw tennis balls at random people when they walk by, and if they look in your direction yell "Crap! MISSION FAILED! ABORT!"
9) Take a permanent marker and on all of the Barbie dolls boxes draw mustaches in front of the faces.
10) Do exactly the same with Hannah Montana dolls.
11) Go into the lingerie aisle (if you're a girl) or the condom aisle (either boy or girl) and fill up a whole cart with them, then attempt to check out. If they let you buy them but give you weird looks, mutter incoherently, throw one of the items at them, and then leave the store talking a bit too loud about people judging everybody these days.
12) Go into the G.I. Joe aisle, and if no one is there, put a tape recorder behind one of them that has something like the following on it: "Hey! Hey you! Come over here. That's right, now..." and then improvise, and play this tape whenever a little kid walks up. (Just don't get caught, believe me, it doesn't end well especially when the parents find you harrassing their kid. :P)
13) When someone announces something over the intercom, assume the fetal position and scream, "ITS THE VOICES AGAIN!"
14) Use one of the security cameras as a mirror and pick your nose.
15) Set all of the alarm clocks in the House wares aisle to go off every five minutes.
16) Jam a Star Wars lightsaber (saver?) into the security system (idk what they're called) things at the doors and stand there staring at it while it beeps. When someone comes over to see what's wrong tilt your head with one hand on your chin and say, "Well how did that get there?"
17) In the bike aisle take one of them out and ride it around the store, chasing random people.
18) Move a "Caution: Wet Floor" sign to a place with carpet.
19) Make a trail of red food coloring to the bathrooms.
20) If a clerk asks to help you say hysterically, "Why won't you people leave me alone!?"
22) In the most crowded part of the store keep glancing anxiously at the ceiling/lights and see if others start staring at them too.
24) Walk up to random people and tell a different Chuck Norris joke every time.
25) Walk up to a random person and hug them, saying, "I missed you! How's that pet (insert most random animal here) of yours?" really loudly. When you stop hugging them see if they'll play along if they think they've forgotten you. (It's really funny when that happens)
My name is May
If you care at all about this poor child, paste it onto your profile, before it's too late...
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"In memory of the Columbine and & Virginia Tech students who were lost,Please if you would,Don't smash this on the ground If you pass this on, Maybe people will cry, Just keep this in your heart, For those who didn't get to say "Good-bye,"
Guess what...I ran with scissors, and lived!
One bright day in the middle of the night,
A shot to kill the pain,
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in Ice.
From what i've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if i had to perish twice,
I think i know enough of hate
To sat that for destruction Ice is also great
And will suffice.
Post this on your profile if you hate racism
What A Boyfriend Should Do/Remember
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex. Iggy
3. your first initial? B
4. your month of birth? April
5. which color do you like more, black or white? Black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Maggie
7. your favorite number? 11
8. do you like California of Florida more? CALIFORNIA
9. do you like the lake or ocean more? Ocean
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.) Keep my boyfriend
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in ykou and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday
Why girls are so awesome:
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
16. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
17. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
18. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
19. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
20. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
21. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
22. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
23. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
24. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
25. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
26. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile and write your name: MysticalPearl, MaxWing,sk8rchickmax,BlackwingRainbowtips. MyNameIsCAL, FireBreathingCowGirlzWithWingz,
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, MysticalPearl,MaxWing,sk8rchickmax,Blackwingsrainbowtips, MyNameIsCAL, FireBreathingCowGirlzWithWingz,
If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a fan fiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you love Max Ride and cannot live without it, post this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you think Max and Fang should get together now copy and paste this into your profile.
If you relate everything to Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you still laugh rereading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you wish that you could fly so much it hurts, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when gazzy said "'I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!' then copy this to your profile!
If you're absoloutely, uncrontollably in love with Fang, copy this into your profile
If you've ever imagined killing off a fictional character to steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this in your profile
If James Patterson needs to get it all together, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessively, uncontrolably, in love with Fang, post this in your profile
If you love the whole blind, pyro, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you read Maximum Ride School's Out - Forever in under 5 hours copy this into your profile.
If you read Maximum Ride Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports in under two hours, copy this into your profile.
If you have/ wish you had a dog, and wish he could talk like Total, copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you have the release date of MR3, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports marked on your calendar, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are like Max, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you relate everything to Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you still laugh re-reading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to see Maximum Ride (the movie) on the first day it comes out, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have an increasingly sophisticated and extensive vocabulary, situate this in your characterization.
If you hate pasting stuff, suck it up and paste this anyway!
If you think rainbows are wonderful, post this in your profile.
If you think Max and Fang should just get over themselves and get together already, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends think you’re crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog), and you don’t care, copy and paste this is your profile.
If you are SO obsessed with Maximum Ride that it is not even FUNNY anymore, post this in your profile.
If you are a Maximum Ride Fanatic, put this on your profile.
If you think Fang is a stud, put this on your profile.
If Faxness is one of your obsessions, post this in your profile.
If you are obsessively, uncontrolably, in love with Fang post this in your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love the whole blind, pyro, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
If your view on Maximum Ride is that there are much worse things you could be addicted to, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe that fictional characters exist, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessively, uncontrolably, in love with Fang, post this in your profile
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, MyNameIsCAL, FireBreathingCowGirlzWithWings,
You Know You're Obsessed With Maximum Ride When...
1. You're friends think you're crazy for being obsessed with six flying kids and their talking dog.
Things Maximum Ride has Taught Us:
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You like plane rides
You are hydrophobiac
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
Your favourite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobiac
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked (or you wish they could be)
You write in diary/journal/blog.
You feel most active at night.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regularbasis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 80 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight A's in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun
Zoe Nightshade is awesome
You love wild animals
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like putting on makeup.
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorrite activity is clothes-shopping.
You’re always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school.
You’re often invited to parties.
Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.”
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re a prankster.
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine.
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute..
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You’re a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Pink and black
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
light purle, white, black
9) Missing something?
I dont remember
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
Do it like that by Ricki lee
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
I dont know
17) When was the last time you cried?
A while ago
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Umm, either telekinisis or shape-shifting
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Never been there
22) What's your biggest secret?
I cant tell you
23) Favorite color?
Red and black
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Duh, who doesnt?
25) What are you?
Awesome. Funny, clumsy, unpopular, short
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
lots of things
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
Studing for my maths test
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
I guess, more open and flirty
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm a GOTH so I must be a Satanist
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELLED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
Stupid things! In bold are the thing's I've done lol.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
You know you lived in 2012 when...
If you believe that Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson would make a terrible Max & Fang, copy and paste this on your profile. (If you don't agree with this, you're INSANE.)
If you like to read fanfiction more than you like to read books, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your addicted to your iPod, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your parents loves to embarrass you, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your profile is waaaaaaayyyy too long, but you keep making it longer, copy this and put it on your profile.
If you have ever spent too much money at Barnes and Noble, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you are in the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile.
If you believe some teachers are seriously prejudiced, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever invented your own "copy and paste" thingy, copy and paste this into your profile. (Last two ones.)
If keyboards hate you, copy and paste this.
If you have ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this into your profile. Cats, dogs and goldfish count. (Oh, Sally Poops-a-lot...Roxie...)
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this on your profile! (I'm insane. This is a hands-down truth for me.)
If you have ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (I talk to myself daily. Usually talking about a book I'm reading/writing because my friends don't listen.)
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy & paste this into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If 2 gooses are geese, then why aren't moose meese, or when 2 foots are feet, why aren't 2 footballs feetballs? Milk tastes funny if you leave it out for too long. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If your random and proud of it, put this on your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it, put this on your profile. (I hate it when that happens!)
If you have ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes or more, place this on your profile.
If you have ever tried to lick your elbow even though you knew it was physically impossible, paste this on your profile.
If you and/or your best friend are insane, put this on your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you could easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever eaten something none of your friends would try, copy/paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever insulted someone so stupid that they didn't get the insult, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this into your profile
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever walked into a wall before copy this.(DUH. I'm a klutz!)
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever spent too much time of the computer, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile. (My friends sometimes say I read and write TOO much.)
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile. (Do the cars in front of you, about to kill you, count?)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (How else would I be reading this in sunlight?)
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or visa versa, copy this onto your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile. (Duh. Flying would be SO awesome...)
If you have laughed so hard that you couldn't breath and ended up laughing silently while half crying due to lack of air, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people look at you funny, copy and paste this into your profile. (Every time I react to a book character, actually...)
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile. (If you've ever stayed up ALL NIGHT reading, raise your hand.)
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. (Since I met my best friend that's a guy.)
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to see Maximum Ride (the movie) on the first day it comes out, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Is it EVER going to come out? They said it would LAST YEAR!)
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you run into inanimate objects...and then blame them for it copy and paste this in your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile. (That so is impossible. I felt SO shocked when I read this.)
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thought about something while you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are totally confused right now copy this onto your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do drugs and alchohol. If you like bagels, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If FanFiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Did you READ the ones above this?)
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this onto your profile. (Wait, some people HAVEN'T?)
If you've ever hated Dora copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever loved Dora copy this onto your profile. (When I was five and ten minutes waiting for her to give you the correct answer was plausible.)
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?", copy this onto your profile then add your name to the list:Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A, Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A.,Evil Genus of the C.O.C.A., Invador Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, BellaBookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Spottedlilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.for.all.the.emo.boyz, I'll have some stupid Cliche, rainxface, maximumride24,FangsGirl24601, A Silenced Angel, UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND, sunshine2006578, SareRide9, XXForrestStarXX, MelRose520, Anna Ride, FireBreathingCowGirlzWithWingz,
To every girl out there who thinks they're not pretty (I was one of them): I'm not going to spew some crap about inner beauty, becuz, even though it's true, we all know that it's not what 99.9 of today's teenage girl population wants to hear. I can guarantee that everyone has someone who thinks they're beautiful, and everyone has someone out there for them. I know it's the truth. I mean, there are like, nine billion people on Earth. There's always someone out there! Sometimes it comes out of nowhere, and sometimes it was there all along. Everyone has something about them that would make someone like them, I assure you. And, hey, you don't have to believe me! But, let me tell you, life's a whole lot brighter when you do. Copy and Paste this onto your profile if you agree.
(Put this on your page if u like music)
Put this in your profile
AND FINALLY... if you actually took the time to read all these, copy and paste this into your profile!
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real. You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it. (No Mom. I really don't want to keep Skippy.)
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch them!
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead.
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I am in shape...round is a shape.
I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, and I laugh even harder.
Boys are like trees – they take fifty years to grow up.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
Forecast for tonight: darkness.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the heck are you scared?!
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.
Questions to Ponder...
Why can pizza get to your house faster then an ambulance?
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
Where's the good in goodbye?
Why are they called apartments when they all stick together?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Am I the only one who finds it scary that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
When the guy first discovered milk...what do you think he was doing?
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you udnresotod taht werid ppragarh, tahn put it on yuor pofrlie! I DID!
Walmart- things to do
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some toliet paper!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing an annoying song in a loud voice.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this stuff, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. Toilet paper as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red Lipstick vs Facial Hair...)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
44. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
45. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
46. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
47. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
48. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
49. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
50. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
52. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
53. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
54. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
55. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)."
56. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
57. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
58. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
59. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
60. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
61. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
62. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
63. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
64. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
65. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
A good or best friend!
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, idiot?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run Bee with a capital itch run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Dang, we messed up...Wanna do it again once we get bailed out?"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are Forever
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
52) I will not flirt with Harry Potter in front of Jenny Weasly.
53) I will not flirt with Ron Weasly in front of Herminy Granger.
X You own a cell phone.
X You hate buying things that are on sale.
X Black is one of your favorite colors. (I'm not goth, but black is a awesome color. Goes with everything, makes you look thinner...)
X You can skateboard
x you’ve worn plaid. (Pajama pants count.)
X You love the computer.
X You don't care what you look like.
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
X You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards. (Only have one bowling trophy that a little boy stole from me in kindergarden. Still hate him for it...)
X You like loud music.
X You never walk anywhere.
Your guy side
X You love hoodies.
X Shopping is torture.
X You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Total: 19 (Great! NINETEEN. I'm a girl, by the way.)
Your girl side:
X You wear lip gloss/Chap stick. (Make-up is not natural, so I don't wear it, and my lips never get chapped unless I'm REALLY REALLY sick, which is once in a blue moon.)
X You wear eyeliner. (My sister does.)
X You hate wearing the color black.
X You smile a lot more than you should.
Total: 7 (This is just sad.)
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Light green and white
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Singing and dancing while pulling on school clothes
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Texting a friend
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
I love zem all!
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'll do it later
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Liquirish, butterscotch or peperment
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
Yes. Its black
11, What was the last thing you ate?
Lollypop. I'm sucking on it whhile i'm typing this
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Does a new hat count?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
I wached some friends play badmitten while i was waiting for my turn
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15, Who is the last person you sent a text/inbox message too?
16, Ever go camping?
All the time. Sometimes with friends like Maggie, sometimes with family, which sucks. And once with a really hot guy friend ;)
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
I take medication does that count. Just kidding. No i really am kidding, i dont take mediacation
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Hell no. Church is uber-boring
19, Do you have a tan?
I have natural tanned skin
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Hmmm... thats a hard one. I'm going to choose...NACHOS!!!!
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Straws are Uber-fun!
22, What did your last text message/inbox say?
Yeah i know you love me. Is that why you looked at your hand ;) (inside joke people)
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Have no idea. i dont plan ahead
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
A window. And outside of that window is a tree