Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha, Death Note, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, and Ghost Hunt.
Attention Special Notice: 04/03/2012 Just want to say sorry to the folks waiting for an update. I DO know what it feels to have a mental block now. I just want you guys to know that it'll take a few days but I WILL have an update coming out soon so please just wait. I still love you and you cannot believe how guilty I feel about not getting you guys a chapter sooner.
All my love.
Location: Tagig City, Phillipines
Sex: (yes please!) ehem!Female
Fave Female Anime Characters:
Higurashi Kagome (Inuyasha)
Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)
Nami (One Piece)
Taniyama Mai (Ghost Hunt)
Chrome Dokuro (Katekyou Hitman Reborn)
Sonohara Anri (Durarara!!!)
Kinimoto Sakura (Card Captor Sakura)
Youko Nakajima (Twelve Kingdoms)
Nagato Yuki (Haruhi Suzumiya series)
Fave Male Anime Characters:
Ohtori Kyouya (Ouran High School Host Club)
Zoro (One Piece)
Lin Koujo (Ghost Hunt)
Gwendal von Voltaire (Kyou Kara Maou)
Heiwajima Shizuo (Durarara!!!)
Yamamoto Takeshi (Katekyou Hitman Reborn)
Xanxus (Katekyou Hitman Reborn)
Kusama Nowaki (Junjou Romantica)
Usami Haruhiko (Junjou Romantica)
Usami Akihiko (Junjou Romantica)
Miyagi You (Junjou Romantica)
L! (Death Note)
This is something I found on Renzokuken's site:
1. War sucks.
2. You CAN have too many women.
3. Smart people wear glasses.
4. Music foreshadows plot.
5. The less you care about sex, the more opportunities you'll get.
6. (Inversely, the harder you try, the less you'll get.)
7. When you die, make a long speech, and don't finish the last sentence.
8. Snow means love.
9. The best teams come in fives.
10. In space, you can hear everything.
11. There's always room for flashbacks!
12. When in China, listen to your tour guide.
13. The good guy always has the BLUE glow.
14. Speak quietly, pilot a big mech.
15. Believe in goddesses.
16. Teachers have excellent aim with small objects.
17. Vengeance with a mallet is the sweetest revenge of all.
18. Honor is sexy; villainy is irresistible.
19. Women are attracted to losers; men are attracted to ANYTHING.
20. The coolest weapon is still the sword.
21. The hero is never really mad until they hurt his girlfriend.
22. Female androids are sexy; male androids are...male androids.
23. The green-haired alien girl will always betray her people for the man she loves.
24. School uniforms are cool only when the collar is open.
25. A show without sexual tension isn't worth watching.
26. Love knows no race, species, or logic.
27. If it's homemade but tastes bad, grin and bury it (discreetly).
28. Never trust a huge corporation.
29. Romance never comes simpler than in a triangle.
30. Never fall for the girl who names her mech with a French name.
31. Never fall in love with a psychic.
32. You can never have too much hair.
33. Sweating is a sure sign of stress.
34. Daydreaming leads to accidents.
35. Everyone wants to conquer Japan.
36. The cute, fuzzy creature isn't what it seems.
37. Cherry blossoms mean nostalgia.
38. Always take gravity into account.
39. Settings and faces are self-generating.
40. Losing your temper can be therapeutic.
41. There's nothing sexier than high heels on a mech.
42. You can never have too many subplots.
43. If she sings, she's doomed.
44. You always remember the sad endings.
45. Double suicide is romantic.
46. Outrageous vehicles only make the hero cooler.
47. Nothing delays romance like unruly neighbors.
48. Fancy ice cream is for girls only.
49. The most virtuous character will die.
50. Hot water has innumerable benefits.
51. No matter how much blood is lost, no one can die by a nosebleed.
52.(The same theory above applies to vomiting.)
53. The girl with the curly hair is always the seductress.
54. If a sister falls in love with her brother, somewhere down the line you will discover that they're not blood related.
55. The guy in the baseball cap is always more powerful than he seems.
56. All demons/monsters have enormous genitalia.
57. All young children can pilot mecha, you just need to give them a few days.
58. It is possible to incorporate martial arts into any aspect of life.
59. All high school kids in Japan have parents that are away on extended business trips.
60. The oldest sister is the nice one, the youngest sister is the brash one.
61. You can do anything to the human body as long as you hit the right pressure point.
62. Consuming enormous amounts of alcohol daily will never have ill effects.
63. All major villains either want to take over the world or blow it up.
64. When someone paints up their face, they mean business.
65. Everyone in Japan has excellent singing voices.
66. No matter how many times you rebuild, Tokyo keeps getting destroyed in a massive fireball.
67. The martial arts expert is always defenseless against a slap from the girl who loves him.
68. TAKAHASHI'S LAW 1: Food is a powerful motivator.
69. When women are sent out to fight the bad guys, there's always a hunk busily watching over them, often in secret.
70. The longer it takes to say what your punch is called, the less effective it is
Oh and this is a repost from DaMe-AleX10's account. I thought it was funny so...
Lend you their umbrella.
Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
Would bail you out of jail.
Have never seen you cry.
Asks you to write down your number.
: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Return your stuff right away.
Only know a few things about you.
Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
Would knock on your front door.
You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
Would ignore this letter.
and thats how it goes now so bye bye for now! :)
Ok you guys, I know how much you might want to kill me because I couldn't update Shades of Black lately but I assure you I am trying to dish it out; I just can't seem to find the right angle to start with! Plus I need to get some corners fixed and I am currently in a battle with my muse. I promise I am NOT abandoning this story but I just really needed to get this new one out before the plot drives me completely insane so forgive me T^T.
This L and Taniyama Mai fic just took me by the throat and demanded I write it; life has been busy and since this story was written as a demand from my annoying brain I cannot promise regular updates. You can tell me how much you hate me later, though. -_-;
So once again I apologize for popping out Anything But Ordinary on you like this.
|Community:||Cracker than Crack|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|