Author has written 1 story for Bleach.
There are currently no stories ready to post...
We're opening up positions here at The Red Mages Co-Write Group. Basically, we want to get the ball rolling and want you to participate in that! We're planning to write a few fics over the summer to get some interest started in the group.
Current members are active in Final Fantasy, Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts and Code Geass. We're diverse and will accept applications from any of these fandoms, and some others with discussion (such as Harry Potter, Naruto, crossovers etc.). We write all categories of fiction (slash, femmeslash and het) but there is a heavy bias towards M/M slash in particular.
We credit each author in each work we post individually. We provide favourite author links and HTML profile links on Fanfiction.Net and on Livejournal we credit by username linking. You will always be attached to your work even though it's posted under 'The Red Mages' username. Review replies are the discretion of the credited authors. All individual members are expected to read and review other's work provided they know the fandom. It's a common courtesy.
We work on an honour basis. You are expected to work on your fics at least once a week. The aim is to have almost all the co-writes updating on rotation. We would prefer it if most co-writes are kept short to begin with so that they are completed before September, when many of our members will leave for other commitments such as university/college. We make concessions for members who are in full-time employment or who have circumstances that prevent them from working on a fic. It is basically just essential to let us know if you're struggling so we can put up hiatus messages, ask your fellow co-write members to pick up the slack or replace you on a project. You won't ever be kicked out of the group for abandoning a project; but be aware that if you do it repeatedly, your unfinished fics will have to be finished by other members who may not feel best pleased with you!
You must adhere to the following rules:
1. You must be able to view adult related materials in your country legally. For example, most fics will veer into M-rated territory, so you must be of age in your country to read and write such things. We will take your word on your age but will not be held responsible if you are found to be illegally viewing material.
2. You must submit a writing sample of at least 1000 words to theredmages(at)yahoo(dot)com. Do not send anything over 3000 words in length however. This should be what you consider your 'best' piece of writing. This should be in .rtf format.
3. You must state your favourite fandoms and pairings in the body of the email. This is to help us see where you'd fit into the group and to pair you up with someone for a co-write.
4. You must provide a review example for this piece of writing. It doesn't matter if you don't understand the fandom or context. Your critique of the piece should be on the writing itself. This should be in .rtf format.
5. You should send applications with the title: 'THE RED MAGES APP: Fandom you're applying for'. Inside you should give a small blurb about yourself, anything you'd like to tell us really. You will hear about acceptance within a week of application and if you're accepted you'll be handed relevant passwords and contact details for other members.
6. There are 3-5 places open. The maximum number we can accept is 8. This means there should be about 4 fics on rotation at any one time. Please be active if you want to join!
If you're wondering if you're good enough, or aren't sure of current member's credentials, please check out the links at the top to see if you believe you'd fit in! I'm sure you will!