Author has written 13 stories for Bones.
I LOVE Bones. Thats why I'm here and I guess it's time for me to update this. As of now, I guess I've been reading fanfics for a couple years. I started writing my own and then school and life just got in my way so I took a break. I have a lot of unfinished or short stories saved up, but I'm not sure about posting them with the latest developments on the show, though I can't complain. :) I have recently become a "Grammar Nazi" though. I therefore promise you, there will be no grammatical errors. If there are, please feel free to read me the Riot Act. Spelling isn't grammar to me, by the way. I suck at spelling. Anyway, if you're still out there reading my old stories, I hope you're enjoying them. Maybe someday I'll get around to putting up some more. :)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO BONES WHEN:
-You think Booth and Brennan need to wake up, smell the coffee and make out,
-You've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects (Bones!!!)
-When someone says dirt, you picture Hodgins freaking out
-You feel obligated to introduce everyone you know to the amazingness called Bones
-you can not help but quote Bones on an hourly basis
-You have ever wondered how it's possible for Bones to not have an MD
- You say 'anthropologically speaking' before you start any sentence.
- You say 'That is irrational' to anything your friend says.
- You say 'I am not comfortable with 100%/ jumping to conclusions' A LOT more than you should.
- Your keep watching the last part of every Bones episode a hundred times.
- You yell 'KING OF THE HOUSE!' whenever you do something right.
- You imagine crying into Booth's shoulder whenever you get scared... (just crying? Hell I'd be hugging him!)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if my main character had a rival? Oh, plot idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You zone out even when around other people.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny a loooooong time ago.
You can't stop writing!
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you frenchin jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)