Author has written 24 stories for Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, and Fairy Tail.
Gender: 110% MALE thank you very much.
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a very good writer, but that won't stop me from doing what I like to do. I make mistakes, grammatical errors, and misspell words. It's difficult staying true to the character's personality and logic. I may not be the best writer here, but I don't consider myself the worst. I encourage readers and writers to give constructive criticism and advise for I'll grow into a good writer. I've seen some stories here that was so NeoEpic that it blew my mind, and I've seen some that was just Meh. When I write stories, I want my readers to take pleasure in my work, and in order to give them the best, I'll have to become one of the best. So, please give constructive criticism. I welcome it with open arms.
So, as you can see I deleted about half my stories I uploaded. Why, mainly because I didn't like the direction of where they're going. Plus they had a lot of grammatical errors, and were just... trash-- excluding the ones still posted. Before I upload any more stories I tend to correct the mistakes I made for the ones still posted.
Below is the list of which one's I've revised, tending to, and going to.
1. UnVeRsE-- With the future in shambles, it's up to the ordinary to become the extraordinary. Multiple OC story; Rating changed back to T, until reached rated M material. OCs has been chosen. (Chapter VIII: THE D.I.U.R.N.A.L Part II IN DEVELOPEMENT)
2. Thirteen Days-- The classic tale of a dying man wanting to do everything he can before he passes on. However this tale has more twists than turns. (Chapter I: The First Day IN DEVELOPMENT)
3. Cheesecake-- You've requested it, you're receiving it. A collections of semi-connected Gray/Erza lemons. (Chapter II: Jealousy 78% completed)
1. Feeling Regrets- An old fanon. Brock always did what he could for his friends, and in return he was always taken for granted. One day something tragic happens and now everyone has has to cope with it as regrets begin to settle. Sad stuff in this one... RATED T.
2. A Week's Paradise- With Master Eraqus and Ventus gone for the week, Terra and Aqua have the whole castle to themselves. Oh boy, things are gonna get messy in this one... RATED M.
3. Distraught Love-An old fanon. Pearl and Platina never really have been on equal terms with each other... or have they? I another one of their quarrels Platina brings up the topic that the both of them been persistently ignoring; their relationship. Fluffiness is ensured in this one... RATED M.
4. ClarifyingSolitude- An old fanon. In a world where N is just a ordinary teen helping the region's Professor study Pokémon, he spots an old flame and not long after the two begin to talk. Awkward situations happens in this one... RATED K.
5. Fun Sunday: The NamikuStory- Everyone knows that Sunday is the day of boredom, Riku especially. That all changes when Naminé comes to the scene and the two decides to have a little fun... publicly. RATED M.
1. Just a Quickie- An old fanon.Before she starts her interview, her beloved lover wants to spend some time with her. Brock/Zoey lemon.
2.G o o d b y e- An old fanon. Throughout their entire lives, Pearl and Platinum argued. Why not be content with each other?
3. Midnight Call- It's late, and a fatigued Riku awakens to find an afflicted Naminé at his doorstep soaked from head to toe.
1. Cliché- Terra awakened one day to find himself lying in a hospital bed in the world he once knew changed and altered. His friends are the same yet so different. Even his fiancé, Aqua, is acting strange around him. Something is offbeat, together with his caretaker/nurse, Kairi, they search for answers and the truth behind this puzzling mystery. Is it just another dream, or is it something more? .:Aqua/Terra/Kairi:. N/A
2. Fun Sunday: The Terqua Story- The Story of Terra and Aqua on Fun Sunday. While Riku and Naminé were doing who knows what, Terra struggles to save the world from a mad legendary bird he incidentally released from imprisonment! How will solve this situation? Will Aqua succeed in seducing the young lad!? Lost data
4. ReVeRsE- Sequel to UnVeRsE. No info will be given at the moment. Soon to be in Development
5. When Life Gives You Lemons- Riku, an honors student lays away writing fan fiction, gaming, and is on the verge of becoming a NEET. Naminé, a timid Otaku on the border of segregating herself from the world. His dream is to become an international professional gamer, while Naminé has lost her inspiration and has given up on the real world. The two has nothing in common and interests seem to lie in opposition of the other. The only common characteristic that they share is to keep their skeletons in the closet. However, do to the circumstances the two agree to work together to fool their friends into believing that they're dedicated college students. That's a lot easier said than done when their life is referenced by fictional pieces of work. It's only then do they realized how much they really have in common. In Development
If you don't review, I won't write. If I don't write, you won't review. If no one writes, the Erins will cry because they think no one on Fanfiction likes their stories. If you think people should review after they read, copy and paste this on your profile.
-Review Rating System-
1/ NeoEpic - (It's rare to find stories that I find fitting for this rating. You'll need to thoroughly search through the story to find any sort of grammatical mistake. And even if you do come across one while reading, the plot and writing will make you forget it it in a blink of an eye. This rating is for writers who can write. I generally give this rating to stories that are multi-chapters and usually have no less than 2k of words per chapter. But sometimes there are oneshots that comes along that deserves this ranking. Writers that know how to write are... NeoEpic.)
2/ Boss - (The word speaks for itself. This rating is for people who put some effort into their stories. Has very little grammatical errors and nearly no misspellings. The story plot, be it a oneshot or multi-chapter, is amazing and will always keep you satisfied. Those that put effort and thought into their work are complete Boss.)
3/ A-Okay - (For mediocre stories. Have the usual grammar errors as most FanFictions do, but it has a plot that keeps me interested enough to continue reading. It still urks me and I will give constructive criticism, but I'll be nice about it. You know, because I care like the nice guy I am.)
4/ Boot to the Head - (Better than Meh, but not all that great. I give stories a Boot to the Head rating do to incorrect spelling and grammar. Those two are a must for me. If characters are out of character without warning or prior to the summery then you will get...a Boot to the Head.)
5/ Meh - (I rarely give out this rating. If I do then the author has written something that I had to review on. Complete OOC without warning and no sense of typing skills period in a attempt to make a serious fanfic will get a Meh. I don't rage on the author, I give constructive criticism... hard. If you can't type correctly, please work on that or get a Beta before publishing it. )
Unsafe External Link