Author has written 20 stories for El Tigre, Star Wars, Misc. Cartoons, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
If anyone has ideas for my INSANE LIST then tell me.
My list of friends here on FanFiction-
Miachael Yamato Weilder
Freak With a Pen
THE INSANE LIST OF THINGS TO DO
1. Destroy a 30-foot tall guitar with a MEGA bottle rocket.
2. Ask a guy a Shoney's why he's not wearing any pants. My friend did it!!!
3. KGB this question: Why don't clowns ask college algebra questions to old people?
4. Set Nick Jonas on fire, throw him off stage and ask him: WHO'S BURNING UP NOW? HUH, YOU LITTLE MOTHER F-
Then have my friend turn off the cameras.
5. Go around saying "AY DIOS MIO" with an Irish accent infront of white people. XDD
6. Pimpslap Godzilla with a monkey whose doing crack that's actually nothing.
7. Say "Vaya con Dios O el diablo" infront of a atheist.
5, 6, & 7 are curtisy of Miachael Yamato Weilder.
Well, if you have any suggestions just send them to me.
If you think duct tape is the answer to everything add your name to the list and copy and paste this onto your profile. I Love Annabeth,
To anyone who cares here is a list of Three Days Grace songs.
2.Animal I Have Become
3.The Good Life
5.Never Too Late
6.Get Out Alive
11.Life Starts Now
12.Time of Dying
15.I Hate Everything About You
16.Just Like You
17.Now or Never
21.Lost in You
22.Last to Know
24.Over and Over
25.Someone Who Cares
26.On my Own
27.It's All Over
28.Let It Die
30.World So Cold
32.Let You Down
33.Born Like This
34.Take Me Under
36.Are You Ready?
40. Someone Who Cares
42.World So Cold(Piano Version)
43.I Hate Everything About You(Live Acoustic)
46.I Hate Everything About You(Acoustic)
47.I Don't Care(Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier)
48.Back Again(Daughtry feat. Adam Gontier(UK side b track))
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forhead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his friends,
who thinks you're beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER
The previous two things I thought were so much like what I think of my current girlfriend, Anna.
She resembles Annabeth so much that I call her Wise Girl. Now for FUNNY CRAP!!!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and leaving them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals during the day.
4. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
5. Challenge other customers to duel with tubes of gift-wrap.
6. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
7. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
8. When there are people behind you, walk really slow especially on the narrow aisles.
9. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares” and see what he does.
10. Get several of those frogs that croak when you walk by from the garden department and place them in strategic locations around the store.
11. Play with the automatic doors.
12. Walk up to random people and say, “Hi, I haven’t seen you in a long time etc.” See how they react.
13. While walking through the clothing department, exclaim loudly, “Who buys this junk anyway?”
14. Repeat the previous one in the jewelry aisle.
15. Ride a display bicycle through the store. Claim that you are taking it on a test drive.
16. Follow people through the aisles, staying about five feet away. Continue until they leave.
17. Play soccer with a bunch of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
18. As the cashier runs your purchases through the scanner, look mesmerized and say “Wow. Magic!”
19. Put M&M’s on layaway.
20. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
21. Set up a tent in the camping department. Tell others that you’ll let them come only if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
22. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
23. Ask other customers if they have a gray coupon.
24. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, “I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Bat-cave.”
25. TP as much of the store as possible.
26. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
27. Play with the calculators so that they all say “hello” upside down.
28. When someone asks if you need help, cry and scream “Why won’t you people leave me alone?”
29. Make up nonsense products and ask new employees if they have them in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples?”
30. Take up an entire aisle in the toys section by creating a battle between G.I. Joes and X-Men.
31. Take bets on the battle described above.
32. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
33. Dart around the store suspiciously while humming the theme, “Mission Impossible”.
34. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
35. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags, against their will.
36. Say things like “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
37. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
38. Two words: “Marco Polo”.
39. Leave Cheerio’s in Lawn & Garden, pillows in the Pet Care aisle, etc.
40. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics while head-banging and playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair and wear a bandanna on head.)
41. Make a trail of lemonade on the ground, leading to the restroom.
42. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, take it without a word.
43. Relax in the patio section until you get kicked out.
44. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream “No! It’s those voices again!”
45. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
46. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax with a drink.
47. Turn on toys that make noise or talk randomly and place them throughout the store.
48. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
49. Nonchalantly “test” the combs and brushes in Cosmetics.
50. When two or three people are walking in front of you, run between them shouting “Red Rover!”
51. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror to pick your nose.
52. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. Barbies.
53. While handling guns in the gun department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
54. While no one’s watching, quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the restrooms.
55. While in the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
56. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse say, “Pick me! Pick me!”
57. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he does when a customer walks in.
58. Go to an empty check-out stand and try to check people out.
59. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly saying, “Good girl, good Bessie.”
60. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Throw the paper from the shoeboxes in random aisles.
61. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page “Hugh G’butt”
62. Crawl around on the floor and pretend that you’re a cat.
63. Take a chair to Electronics, turn all the T.V.s to Young and the Restless and begin sobbing.
64. Chase your friends up and down the aisles with the electronic cars. Tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
65. Ride the little rides for toddlers. If a little kid comes over and wants to use it, begin sobbing.
66. Excessively use things that say “Try me!”
67. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
68. Draw moustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
69. Walk up to customer service and say, “Hello, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a drink.” Then go to McDonald’s and try to return a toaster.
70. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
71. When alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”.
72. Tune all the radios to a polka station, then turn them all off and turn the volumes to ten.
73. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
74. Stand in the sock aisle and give each package a stern lecture.
75. Spend hours looking at blinking lights and say “blink” when they blink. Don’t look away.
76. In the Garden department, skip through the floors while holding out your arms and buzzing.
77. With friends, have a party in the beanbags in the furniture aisle.
78. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin.
79. Ask everyone in Electronics “Do you know what song this CD is on? I know the song but I don’t know the name. It goes like this.” Then sing loudly until you’re thrown out.
80. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash.
81. Walk through the store and talk loud enough for everybody to hear saying, “I bet they have better prices at Target.”
82. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle whouting, "Go, Pikachu, go!"
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to your mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which button to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696969696969696969696.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, and date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.
If you have post traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.
If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
Hold an auction.
Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
Ask every passenger coming if you can borrow a tampon. Especially effective if victim is male. Even more effective if you yourself are male.
Throw a rave.
Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
When you brush past someone, whisper "Was it good for you too?"
Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
Have a heated debate with yourself. Half the time act like the opposite gender.
Pretend to break up with yourself.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
Propose to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell girl scout cookies.
Bring a large pile of ice. Build an igloo on the floor.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Stick your tongue out. Act like it's a cigarette, and ask someone for a lighter.
Pitch a tent on the floor, and "camp out" for the weekend.
Play "I've got your nose" with the other passengers.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
Elevators were practically MADE for river dnce!
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Press your nose against the other passengers, and say "You know, this is what the Eskimos used to do before having sex."
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops
moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
Practice your kung fu.
Make race car noises when people get on and off.
Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
Fly a model airplane.
Play the accordion
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.
February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels..."duh"...bottles won't fit in typewriter!!
March - Got excited...finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months...box said "2-4 years!"
April - Trapped on escalator for hours...power went out!!
May - Tried to make Kool-Aid...8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!
June - Tried to go water skiing...couldn't find a lake with a slope.
July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition...learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!
August - Got locked out of car in rain storm...car swamped, because top was down.
September - The capital of California is "C"...isn't it??
October - Hate M & M's...they are so hard to peel.
November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days...instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!
December - Couldn't call 911..."duh"...there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!
What a year!