Author has written 4 stories for Avengers.
I have OTPs. And major feels about them. Mainly Stony.
Stony owns my heart.
IRONMAN/CAPTAIN AMERICA FTW*
My former Pen-Name was Lovely Evanescence! Yeah, I stopped writing for a year or so because I was going through a lot of personal stuff. I attempted suicide at least once every month. So, my best friend and I moved to Spain. For some reason, being around my native language calms me down and Ari (said friend I moved with, and we're now living with a bunch of her friend from Spain, a very 'FRIENDS' kind of thing) is very fluent in Spanish (not her first language but her mother taught it to her from a very young age) and so it works. I'm extremely happy. I switched to a university here in Spain. I'll always miss the Big Apple, and the USA, but Spain's been good to me.
Onto why I haven't written and kind of... well, completely changed my tastes.
For one thing: I got tired of the WWE, and wrestling in general. I have no idea what's going on and I honestly don't very much care. I mean, if you're into wrestling and you still love it, that's awesome! Like really, I'm not hating on wrestling because I used to love it, but I guess I just kind of grew out of it. I don't even ship Cena/Orton anymore, and I had to look up their couple name (Centon) because I honestly forgot it. I don't know if they've changed their appearances or if they even still wrestle. The last wrestling show I watched was... sometime in August of last year (2011). Since then I've moved on to being completely immersed in Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: SUV, Pretty Little Liars, the Avengers, a few Animes, The Legend of Korra, I recently began re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, Glee (although I haven't watched any of the new season), The Hunger Games (both the books and the movie, cant FUCKING WAIT FOR CATCHING FIRE), Criminal Minds, The Amazing Spiderman, the list goes on and fucking on. My favorite band is still Florence The Machine and I'm a huge fan of Lana Del Rey and Nicki Minaj too. My music taste is still all over the damn place. My taste in men hasn't changed, either: NOT AN ASSHOLE.
And for those of you who are just joining me, I'm Miguel! I'm 21, and I'm from Colombia! I lived there till I was 10 then I moved to America, to Colorado and stayed there for middle school, moved to California for high school, and went to NYU for a couple years, and here I am, in Spain! I'm (obviously) gay and trying to ease my way back into this because I forgot how much fun writing is!!!!
TOP 10 OTPS
1. STONY (Captain America/Steve Rogers X Iron Man/Tony Stark), THE AVENGERS. I love them so much. SOOO MUCH. IT HONESTLY HURTS. THIS IS MY EVERYTHING STONY IS MY EVERYTHING. I LOVE THE SUPERHUSBANDS AUFGJGFJKNERNJWR
2. CALZONA (Callie Torres X Arizona Robbins), GREY'S ANATOMY. Oh god. I CAN'T WITH THEM. I JUST CAN'T.
3. CLINTASHA (Hawkeye/Clint Barton X Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff), THE AVENGERS. YES I CAN HAVE A STRAIGHT, CANON OTP.
4. FUCK?? (Noah Puckerman X Finn Hudson), GLEE. Idk if Fuck is their official couple name but I love it and thEY'RE SO CUTE.
5. PEENISS (Katniss Everdeen X Peeta Mellark), THE HUNGER GAMES. AGAIN, YES, I CAN HAVE A CANON, STRAIGHT OTP.
6. Hulkeye (Bruce Banner/The Hulk X Clint Barton/Hawkeye), Oh BABY JESUS
7. THORKI (Thor X Loki), THE AVENGERS/THOR MOVIES. Ah yes, incest wincest.
8. BROH (Bolin X Iroh II), THE LEGEND OF KORRA. Oh sweet jesus of fucking sweet god jesus. I can't stop loving them more than anything.
9. Spencer Hastings X Toby Cavanaugh, PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WAHHH I WILL CRY FOREVER FOR THEM I LOVE THEM I CANT IM SORRY.
10. KamiSimo (Kamina X Simon), GURREN LAGANN. Oh yeah bitches this ship... oooohhh yeahhh :DDD
Expect fics of those!! And maybe others, idk lol. It's gonna be fun!!!