Author has written 2 stories for Star Wars, and Naruto.
Just so you know, I am one of those persons who don't just write stories, but start them.
Things I have to see and read (yet):
Percy Jackson/ Berserk
HarryPotter/Alice in Wonderland
Pokemon/Warhammer or Digimon/Warhammer (PokeTau/Chaosmon/Astartesmon/PokeOrcs/PokÉldar/DarkPokÉldar/...)
Naruto/Shadowrun (welcome to the shadows)
I'm a collector and connoseur of a wide area of things of the 'art'.
I like to read them, hear them and to see them.
I have more ideas that are good for me, but not nearly the talent to bring them all to paper, .docs, or html.
And then there's the problem that my head wants to explode with all these ideas.
So I try, and fail and let it be. And seek what I want somewhere else.
Here, at deviantart, at newgrounds, somewhere else. It doesn't matter to me. Just for all the voices in my head, so they can shut the f*k up.
I like smut, like i like my drinks. Good, tasty, delicious and inspiring.
If that fails, i like 'em like my other drinks. A lot, going down like water, and they make me so plastered that i don't know what happend but that it was awesome.
I also like internet comics. These tasty bits of irony, with the fine odeur of sarcasm, and the sublimity of a 4 Mace straight to the jewels.
Kenchi618's Rules of Naruto Fanfiction
KENICHI618 ROCKS!! (update your fics please)
1. Naruto must know some kind of replication technique, preferably the tried and true Kage Bunshin technique. Why you ask? Because it wouldn't be Naruto without three dozen blonde kids running amok on a regular basis.
2. Being a smart-ass is recommended. He doesn't necessarily have to be smart, but his mouth should be. Naruto, in essence, is a hot-head with no tact that shoots his mouth off and pisses off the wrong people, invariably drawing them into his world, for better or for worse. Since the story will probably revolve around him ANYWAY, you might as well make it so that what he has to say is hella entertaining, it makes the whole experience much better.
3. He must have some kind of weakness, even in the super-fics. Who wants to see good things happen all the time? If nothing but good things go on, then the good will become watered down and not very significant at all. He needs to be able to be beaten somehow, someway there has to be something about him that enemies can take advantage of. Naruto's the underdog, that's his appeal and that is why he is beloved. Haven't you people ever seen Rudy!?
4. Pissing off your readers is a double-edged sword. If it's a damn good cliffhanger, or something that sets up an antagonist for future comeuppance then great, fire away! As long as the pay-off is well worth it then that is what the creative process is all about. However, if you just delight in butchering whatever integrity the original storyline had and the amount of flames you get is equal to 1/4 of your entire review count then there is something seriously wrong.
5. NO FREAKIN' YAOI!! None! Now I'm not homophobic, I'm actually very chill with gay people, one of the coolest guys I know is gay, to each their own I always say. But I will not fucking read anything that even has the possibility of dude-on-dude action, fuck that shit, I have enough nightmares. Now since I'm a dude, yuri, maybe, but don't go overboard with it. Remember: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should, and just because you should do something doesn't mean you will.
6. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. If you want reviews then fucking review on the stories of others. If you like a story, tell the writer what you like. If you don't like it, tell them what you don't like or you think could be improved. It's common courtesy damn it! A decent review takes one minute max, because you have an well thought out opinion by the time you finish reading, so share the love.
7. Grammar and punctuation are actually very fucking important. If I read a story that I could've written better in the third grade then that is a problem. It really takes away from the story, it truly does. You can have a kick-ass premise and a great plot all set out, if you type a like second grade remedial english student then I won't read it damn it. Come on! You go through thirteen years of public school and learn how to write properly for a reason, because shitty writing pisses people off! No text writing either. Slang is okay, as long it is coherent and most know what the fuck you just wrote then by all means go forth. Even good grammar and spelling in your story summary can be the difference between hits and reviews, trust me.
8. Bashing is okay... to an extent. If the entire point of your story is to just shit all over certain characters and make another look like God's gift to the world then you can do that, but you won't be getting many thumbs up for your masterful storytelling. Be justifiable and flexible on your bashing, because just like in real life, things can change easily.
9. Listen to the people. Yes, it is your story, that's cool. And in the end whatever happens is up to you. I'm not saying let them plan out the plot or anything, although if you're lazy then go for it. I'm saying that if enough people say something, like a certain thing sucks, or they talk about something that you didn't or can't explain, address it and/or try to fix it. If you are anything like me then reader response is like crack, showing you don't care is basically saying 'fuck this story' and that will not end well.
10. OC's are not God! OC's cannot do everything! They can fix stuff, yes! They can train people up, yes! They can be potential pairings, again, yes! But OC's cannot fix everything. If the fucking Hokage can't make Naruto's life much better then how can some random guy from Jack-fuckistan come in one day and fix everything? He can improve on things, like Naruto's skill level, and his relationships with people, even his intelligence and standard of living, but a full-on upswing is IMPOSSIBLE for one person... That was more of a rant than anything...
11. Have extensive knowledge about the subject you are writing on. It really helps the quality of your work if you know what the hell you're writing about in the first place. For example, don't attempt crossovers if you don't have equal knowledge of all elements being used for the story. Either know what's going on, or have one hell of a reference tool at your disposal... as a matter of fact, you should have that at hand regardless because people tend to forget/overlook shit.
This can and probably will be manipulated over time being that I own this shit, however if anyone agrees with these than feel free to use it. Give me credit, and have at it I guess.
ZODIAC SIGNS (Bold your Zodiac Sign) -
AQUARIUS - The Slut
PISCES - The Addict
LEO - The Cool One
CANCER - The Smart One.
ARIES- The Irresistible One
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits
TAURUS- The Aggressive One
LIBRA - The Partner for Life
CAPRICORN - The Cute One
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One
VIRGO- The Promiscuous One
GEMINI - The Liar