Author has written 16 stories for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, StarCraft, Wreck-It Ralph, Tekken, Dota 2, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, School Rumble, Death Note, One Punch Man/ワンパンマン, Devil is a Part-Timer/はたらく魔王さま, and Hell Girl.
*this thing called 'Profile' is under construction. In all my years in this site, my brain just reminded me I needed to update my soulless profile page for the whole world to see*
My Fanfics (on-going):
1. A Ghost Encounter (School Rumble): This story is leaning towards the Onigiri faction. If you don't know that yet (are you an SR fan?), it means it's a Harima/Yakumo fic. This is just my take after the events of Chapter 281 of the manga. This is my prime focus at the moment. It's kinda angsty and not that similar to the comedic feeling the anime has. Also it has so many in-depth analysis over the character's thoughts and feelings. Prepare for a feel ride in this blast-from-the-past story.
2. Let's watch... Deathnote (Deathnote): My pet project. This is just a sideline story that I'll continue if I have too much time on my hands. Watching the Deathnote series over again doesn't lose its appeal. I sometimes wonder why is that.
Note: If you so happen to like my stories, please do leave a review; short, constructive or just showing appreciation. A review may seem insignificant, but to an author, it really does makes their day.
1. Naruto: This anime is longest stretching anime I've watched. It ranges from my childhood to the time I'm working my ass after college. This anime will always have a special place in my anime heart. I can even recall some Naruto trivial information despite I'm long out of touch of any Naruto stuff for quite some time now.
2. Slam Dunk: This anime is insanely popular in my country when I was a kid. The dub done in my local language was really superb that I won't watch any dubbed version over this rendition. It's a basketball anime but doesn't have ridiculous power-ups some animes has (I'm looking at Kuroko no Basket). It's down-to-earth and you can really relate with the characters' inner struggles. BUT, this will be the first anime where I learned that anime could be an asshole of not ending it with a season finale. You need to read a thing called 'manga' to end the series.
3. Yugioh! (Duel Monsters, GX, 5D's): What is a Filipino kid without these cards floating all around? I don't know how to play it when I was first introduced to it but for some reason or another, I started collecting it.
4. Pokemon: It was when we visited Australia that I got hooked by the Poke virus. It was around 1999 and boy, Pokemon really was king of end of the millenium. Like Yugioh cards, I have a litter of Pokemon cards that I do not how to play. I simply collect it because "Gotta catch 'em all!" tagline. The only regret I got from this is that I wish Ash grew up with me. We were the same age when I started watching it, and I'm damn old now and still he's prancing around like Peter Pan, showing to the world how his youthful appearance is eternal.
5. Yakitate! Japan!: Have you ever eaten a bread so good that you started puking out rainbows and changing reality? Yep. This anime has it all. This anime is pretty aware they are a parody so they sometimes shamelessly reference other anime for the fun of it.
6. School Rumble: The "ending" was so dissatisfying that it left a gaping hole in my anime needs. There are many promising fanfic stories here that were left unfinished (why is that? Are they imitating Jin Kobayashi-sama?).
7. Attack on Titan: Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger! (Are you the prey? No, we are the hunters!) Oh, men. Love that opening song. I thought that this is just an overhyped anime, but when I watched it, dude, I was suckered punch to my ego! This really is good, along with the animation and its gritty portrayal of its universe.
Honorable Mentions: Vandread, Flame of Recca, Ah! My Goddess, Hunter X Hunter, Knockout, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!, Prince of Tennis, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Underground
1. DotA (DotA 1 or 2):
3. Counter Strike
4. Final Fantasy (7, 10, 12)
3. Playing keyboard/piano
5. Surfing the magnificent wonders of the Internet