Poll: Among my most popular stories, which one truly touched your heart? Vote Now!
Author has written 46 stories for Pocahontas, Harry Potter, Twilight, Princess and the Frog, Anastasia, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Atlantis, Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Titanic, Tangled, Adventures of Tintin, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Sherlock, and Frozen.
I was named according to a famous river of 'Kashmir ' of India by my father.
It is the one of the famous five rivers of the world. It has also great historical importance. Alexander the Great of Greece tried to invade India by this river. He defeated Puru the king of India but returned him the kingdom impressed by his courage & honesty.
Guess my name now.
Well, enough clues! Use your brain and knowledge to figure it out. Hahaha...I like riddles.
Bangladesh, a south Asian country by the Bay of Bengal, with a rich history of thousands of years & a dazzling cultural heritage. I'm proud to be a Bangladeshi.
Age- 24 years.
Birthday- 8 March
Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, a city 4oo years old. A bit crowded and noisy, but it is beautiful in her own way.
Bangla, one of the sweetest language in the world which was earned with the price of blood. It is a descendant of Indo- European language family, (If you are interested in history. It is so old.) And It is a great history. Many people died to establish Bangla as state language in 1952, in the colonial period. It is 21st February. The day is now celebrated worldwide as "International mother language day."
Deep inside my heart-
Behind the mask a shy, good student who hides herself behind the piles of thick medical books, I'm a writer who dreams to publish her own book someday. I got published in local news papers & college magazines and was highly praised by the readers. I just fill my table with piles of poems & attempted novels. Hope someday they will get published too.
I'm a hopelessly romantic and a bit of childish person. I dream about fairy tales, but I'm not a damsel in distress. I like intelligent persons. I've a few friends, but mostly I'm a loner. I don't like sharing my personal space.
I'm introvert, never much social person. But I can open up if you are really of my type.
When I was only 5 years old, my father showed me the world of writing. My first writing was a poem, pretty silly one. Still my parents are my inspiration in writing.
Now I've translated a few of my works to share with the people around the world. I just like to know their reactions. Yes,they're in my native language but I just publish a few of them in FictionPress. com to share with you. If you're interested to read them click below & tell me what you think.
For more info just check my FictionPress profile River Trust
1. Muhammad Zafar Iqbal,
2. Sunil Gangopathay
3. Jibannanda Das
My awesome FFN friends-
PocahontasJohnSmithForever - A loyal friend from USA, without her constant support and inspiration I can't be here.
Princess Shahrazad - My idol & guide, a nationally known published writer from Malyasia, who teaches me how to write.
MrAndersIversen - A friend from Denmark who always makes me to feel honored. I'm lucky to have a wonderful friend like him.
DreamGirll - My enthusiastic reader from USA, without her most of my stories will never be written. Thank you friend.
TJ Jordan- A friend from USA with whom I share so much in common, from personality to future plans. It's really nice to meet you, my friend.
5.The Bicycle Thief (original in French but I saw it with english subtitle)
6. Apu trilogy (original in Bangla but English subtitle is also available)
7. 3 Idiots (original in Hindi but English subtitle is also available)
1.Harry Potter -by J.K. Rowling
2. Hunger Games (Trilogy)- by Suzzanie Collins
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians- by Rick Ricordion
4. Pride & Prejudice- by Jane Austin
6. The Brief History of Time- by Stephen Hawkins
7. Sherlock Holmes- by Aurthur Conan Doyle
8. Cosmos- by Carl sagan
9. The Life of Pi- by Yan Martel
Man vs. Wild
BBC Planet earth
1. If I never knew you - Pocahontas
2. I see the light- Tangled
3. Fields of gold- String
4. Hero- Enrique ilesias
5. Anne's song- John Denver
Thanks to all who read my stories & reviewed them. If you read my stories please send your reviews. All type of reviews are welcomed. I don't mind with constructive reviews because they are helpful. Inspirations are also welcomed. I am not from English speaking country. So there may be some errors. So if you correct my errors with your reviews, I will be happy.
I don't mind with PMs. So mail me if you want.
Thanks to all who read , reviewed my stories & added them to favorites.
My love & gratitude to all the readers & reviewers.
Fanarts for my stories-
1. Remember me- After Pocahontas 2, Smith losts his memory and meets Pocahontas again, but can't recognize her. How will their relationship grow?
2. Don't be afraid of the dark-After the fairytale ending, when Flynn & Rapunzel are about to start a new life as new rulers- an assassination attack on the day of the coronation turns their lives upside down. Now they must know a truth to find the happy ending again. A sequel to 'Are you afraid of the dark?"
3. Becoming Mockingjay- If Katniss is hijacked instead of Peeta in "Mockingjay"? How the things will change? How the relationships will work? Here is my version.
4. Dusk and Summer- AU. Katniss makes a deal with former actor Haymitch to get a role in a major film. When her on screen romance with co-actor Peeta Mellerk goes off screan, how can she deal with it?