Author has written 72 stories for One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, Dragon Ball Z, Secret Circle, Gossip Girl, Good Wife, Hart of Dixie, Queer as Folk, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, Gilmore Girls, and Reign.
So, I suppose you're all wondering about me. Well, here are some basic facts:
I am a Gemini. Quick info. about Gemini's if you're interested and/or a Gemini like me: we can be sensitive, nervous and highly-strung, though we make excellent people in an emergancy, for improvisation is our general approach to life; in fact, we prefer to leave things to chance. We don't like committment; in fact it's impossible to pin us down on any subject because we usually change our mind after explaining our reasoning. Oh, and here's something fellow writers will like: "They possess a real gift for words, both written and spoken." Also we are spontaneous and witty, not to mention highly excitable and articulate, and love nothing more than to add information and learn things; we need diversity and change. At our best, we are versatile, adaptable, skillfull, articulate, intelligent, inquiring, resourceful, generous, tolerant, sympathetic, spontaneous, quick-witted, inventive and inspired; but we also can be (negatively) superficial, careless, fickle, verbose, restless, egoentric, tricky, improvident, diffuse, gossipy, lying, inconsistant, dilletantish (I'll give the person who can find out what this means a million quid - joke) and unstable.
(Sorry about all the Gemini info; I've found this book and sort of got hooked).
I live in the UK, though I'm actually part English and part Italian.
I am taking my final A-Levels (History, English Lang. and Psychology) and I don't know whether I'll be going to University or not - we'll see.
My favourite colour is red; more precisely strawberry.
My favourite animal is a wolf.
I have five favourite books (I know, but I can't just pick ONE): firstly, My Sister's Keeper, because it is so emotionally brilliant (I cried BUCKETS at the end); Atonement, because the writing...well, it might as well be poetry, the way the author writes; The Other Boleyn Girl, because of it's historical content while at the same time fictional improvisation; The Time Traveller's Wife because... Oh, I don't even know, but it's truly a great book (I didn't cry but I wanted to); and While My Sister Sleeps has made the cut too because despite everything I felt such...peace when I was reading in; I often read it now when everything is so overwhelming and I need to relax.
Favourite music... It changes really. Anything with a beat, and anything good on Youtube that have my favourite programmes on!
Favourite television programmes: Vampire Diaries is the favourite right now - I'm hopeless addicted, as you'll know if you've read my stories; One Tree Hill, because you can tell the writing is absolutely brilliant, they've obviously put a lot of work in it; The Gilmore Girls, DBZ, Brothers and Sisters, The O.C. (though I've only seen the first two series, bits of the fourth season and none of the third - and I'm not sure I want to see the rest), Instant Star, Gossip Girl, Glee, CSI (particularly CSI: Miami) Friends, Desperate Housewives, Doctor Who... And that's about it - I think! Oh, and recently Life Unexpected - am loving it!!!
And now for my stories:
I'm not sure how many I've written, but I wrote two about One Tree Hill, and the rest are about Vampire Diaries. I'm just going to state it here and now: I am a LEYTON fan and a DELENA fan. I may write some stories that include Brucas and Stelena together, but it is doubtful - we'll see.
STORY UPDATE: 15/08/12
WHAT I WRITE: Usually I only write one-shots as I'm too busy most of the time to keep up a multi-chapter story except in the summer. I usually lose my focus after a while too so now I will write most if not all of the story first before publishing any of it - it usually works better as I can make mistakes in the storyline or I look back and wish I would have done something different.
RECOMMEND: If you've just clicked on my username and haven't read any of my stories, I would recommend reading SERENDIPITY as I think it's my best story (WARNING: please read the description of it because it may not be for everyone).
Blood's Thicker Than Water (Vampire Diaries) (though I am tempted to write a revised version - have started it but I won't publish it until I know if it's going anywhere)
A Little Princess (Dragon Ball Z)
Couples I love(!!!):
Damon and Elena - of course! They have such great chemistry, WAY better than Stefan and Elena.
Couples I HATE:
Stefan and Elena - why? Okay, so they both keep a diary! So what? I'm actually waiting for the episode when Damon reveals that he has - NOT a diary, but a JOURNAL (like me!). I would love that... I should tell the writer's about that!
Lucas and Haley
Vampire Diaries: Damon (with Elena as a close second)
Anyway, I hope you like reading my stories. Enjoy! :D
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, but I have two reasons:
1) I am going to Sri Lanka tomorrow on a school trip, and so I have been busy packing. Also I have wanted to publish the updates before I leave to sustain you for 10 days
2) I have been working on my own novel! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I know! I just had inspiration and decided to go for it. It's been going well, though still requires more research and work. Still, I feel a bit guilty because I've been putting a lot of energy into that and not my fanfictions. At least now you know though. Don't worry, IF my novel is ever a success you guys will be the first to know! Also I will put a dedication in!
Anyway, so now you know why I haven't updated and now why. I also will not be able to update in a while. I mean, I'm going to Sri Lanka! It'll be great, but I'll be knackered!
Wish me luck and please review so I have a lot of nice email to read. Enjoy the stories!
I am updating my profile now because something huge and exciting has happened to me:
I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!
I am SO PLEASED!!!! I got two Cs and a B, which is lower than what the university asked for, but who cares?! I GOT IN!!!!
Admittedly a part of me writes this with a heavy heart. I know for a fact I won't be able to write or keep up with stories once I go to uni. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating - I know. I am a horrid person. But as you can see, I've been busy. Also, I have been writing my OWN novel (which I'm worried I will not be able to keep up with once I go away too) which is about 93 pages gone. I'm enjoying it very much. Don't worry, IF - and that's a pretty big if - it one day gets published, I will make sure to inform you of it!
A lot of changes are going on. First of all, I'm terrified that I won't like it there. It could happen. Maybe I won't survive? I'm NOT a cook and I wasn't going to pay for catered housing - I probably wouldn't even like the food, so what a waste of money that would be. And paying for everything? I can barely stop spending as it is!
It is COMPLETELY DAUNTING. But I have to do this. I didn't even expect this! When I got my results, I burst into tears because I'd done so much better than I thought I would. And when I found out I had been accepted - WOW!!! I screamed the house down.
Anway, I have to go because I'm buying books that I need on my reading list.
I know I haven't kept up with my stories. I suck (like a vampire lol). But I'm at university now! I have TONS of work to do - yay. Anway, just wanted to post something up - yopu should do it, because it's so much fun!
NO CHEATING!!!!! C'mon, it's in the good spirit of things!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
Alright, answer time!
1. You are completely in love with this person.
Fun, right? Do you know what my wish was? It was...
HA! Not telling! If you tell it won't come true, right?
Anyway, until next time...
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, LabRatzRule, DragonFriend95, Padfoot57, citigirl13
I saw this and thought it screamed "me" so I definitely pasted it!!! I took out the bit about CSI Miami because even though I do really like it I am not crazy about it - that's Vampire Diaries - and I have been asked out though my boyfriend and I aren't seeing each other any more. But I am the type of girl who always has her head in a book and is always writing or thinking up stories. I don't understand how people CAN'T dream up this stuff or write down things - is it just me, or does anyone else get a craving to pick up a pen and begin writing? 'Cause I really do!
Anyway, this just expressed the person I am so I decided there was nothing better to add to my profile. Thank you Padfoot57 for putting it up and allowing me to find it!
Until next time...
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
FUNNY THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1)When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Put your Ipod on shuffle and type the songs in as answers to these questions:
1) What is your motto? Everything I'm Not - The Veronicas. Hmm, not exactly the one I was looking for, though it's probably true.
2) What do your friends think of you? The Best Day of My Life - Jeese McCartney. Damn straight!
3) What do you think about most often? Sweet Thing - Van Morrison. A boy, chocolate, my dog... Pretty good.
4) What is 22? Burned - Hilary Duff. Yeah Hilary, I wasn't very good at maths either...
5) What do you think about your best friend? As Long as You Follow - Fleetwood Mac. Best answer I could have hoped for.
6) What do you think about the person that you like? Angel - The Corrs. DEAD ON!!!
7) What is your life story? Don't forget to remember - Bee Gees. Remember the good times. As Mouth said in One Tree Hill: "I say give me regret, as long as I can keep the good memories too." THAT'S my motto!
8) What do you want to be when you grow up? Pump It - Black Eyed Pees. Lol, not quite certain want to make of that.
9) What do you think when you see the person you like? Temporary Insanity - Alexz Johnson. Couldn't have picked a better answer myself.
10) What do your parents think of you? Coming Around Again - Simon Webb. Definitely. Sorry Mum, Dad - you're not getting rid of me any time soon!
11)What will you dance to at your wedding? You're all I Have - Snow Patrol. Okay, I guess that's not such a bad choice...
12) What will they play at your funeral? Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys. Not my personal choice, but hey. It's definitely different, and will give my funeral a more unbeat tone.
13) What is your hobby/interest? American Pie - Don McLean. Wow, that makes me sound HUGE. Though I do like food - though it's chocolate that's my weakness. Or pasta. Or pizza.
14) What is your biggest secret? Any Foolish Thing - Michael McDonald. Very true.
15) What do you think of your friends? I'm Gonna Getcha Good! - Shania Twain. Lol. I wonder what they'd think of that.
16) What is the worst thing that could happen? Crashed The Wedding - Busted. Not the worst thing... In fact if they were fun (which, crashing a wedding, they probably are) and gutsy (again, they crashed a wedding) I'd probably invite them to stay.
17) How will you die? Dance With Me - Drew Seeley Feat. Belinda. Hell yes! If I have to go out, might as well do it while I'm doing something I love - though it's understandable. I am NOT a dancer.
18) What is the one thing you will regret? Follow Da Leader - Nigel and Marvin. That's true, though if I'm honest I don't think I ever followed the leader. I've always been different. Oh well. Who wants to be like everyone else?
19) What makes you laugh? Love in Store - Fleetwood Mac. Love makes me laugh, smile, dance...
20) What makes you cry? Immortality - Bee Gees. Yeah, actually I think that's the worst thing to happen to anyone. Who wants to live forever? The beauty of the world is that nothing is eternal.
21) Will you ever get married? Like Dreamers Do - Mica Paris Feat Courtney Pine. YAY!!! My dream wedding! Actually any guy would be lucky to have me - I want a simple wedding, small with family and close friends. I might not even wear a dress, though I'm going to have to fight my mother on that.
22) What scares you the most? Picking up the Pieces - Alexz Johnson. Yeah, I guess that's true.
23) Does anyone like you? How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - Bee Gees. So that's a no... Unless it's my ex... But I doubt that.
24)If you could go back in time, what would you change? Baby Be Brave - The Corrs. I would definitely have liked to braver. Hell, I would like to be brave now.
25)What hurts right now? Trust - Squeeze. Strangely enough a question I have been dealing with this question quite often.
26) If you could have one thing in the entire world, what would it be? Everytime We Touch - Cascada. Yes.
27) When you have the greatest moment in your life, what music will be playing the background? Only One Road - Celine Dion. Not my choice, but it'll do.
P.S. Sorry about my terrible music taste. A few days okay I needed to get my iPhone replaced (long story) and lost a lot of my music. Luckily I still have CDs but a lot of it is old. So, a little music advice? Celine Dion and The Corrs I love and will always love, though I blame my parents for that; the Bee Gees aren't for everyone, but I would give them a try - I Will is a particular favourite of mine. Fleetchwood Mac should be listened to by everyone, there music is brilliant - Landslide is so simple and so poetic, it's one of my perfect songs. And though none of his songs are on here, Alexander O'Neil should be listened to! His music was like the dance music like, forty or fifty years ago (I'm guessing) but it is filled with soul too. Upbeat and moving at the same time - really, who could ask for more?
Unsafe External Link