Author has written 27 stories for Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, Warriors, Wolf's Rain, Naruto, and Supernatural.
This is my profile page. Welcome, I suppose.
Constructive Criticism is always appreciated, but just flat out hate isn't. I seriously will find you and castrate you.
Recommendations: If you like Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead, Fallout, or Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, check out Nighttmare: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2945063/Nighttmare
I'm a slash lover. I'm okay with homosexuals and I do not wish to be messaged with some crude remark about how gross it is or whatever. I'm accepting them and I at least ask of you to keep an open heart or a shut mouth.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Sooooo, you write any random Supernatural characters in any random order and answer the questions. This is gonna be weird... (omfg I love these and you just have to deal with it)
1.Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Crowley and John..what? I don't even..what?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Cas? oh Lord, yes. he's Misha fucking Collins, what do you think?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Gabriel got Sam pregnant I think I would squeal and gather all my Sabriel friends into a celebrational hug with lots of love and squeals and feels. And then a baby shower.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Not about Jo, no. I don't think I've ever read a fic about her which, I am now realizing, is a shame
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Would Lucifer and Crowley make a good couple? I don't kn-...eh...ah..there'd be some good angst so maybe? not necessarily a good couple but it'd make good fanfiction.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Between Ellen/Jo and Ellen/Ruby I'd have to go with Ellen/Ruby because parent/child relationships weird me out. if you're siblings, go for it! but parents and their kids? I just..no.
7. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Dean/Sam fluff...have you ever watched this show?
8. Suggest a summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Mary/Gabriel hurt/comfort fic...uh..can it be Mary and Gabriel not in a relationship with a dash of Sabriel in a drabble instead? No? oh well, that's what you're getting.
Mary looked down upon her children from heaven (for all she went through, did she not deserve peace in the clouds?). Her heart pounded worry throughout her body and it drowned out all other emotions in her veins. Castiel was looking after Dean, he always would, she knew. Castiel would rather die than see Dean hurt and for that she was eternally grateful. But what about Sam? Castiel tried but Dean was a handful at best. Who would watch over her youngest?
"Don't worry," a voice spoke behind her. She started, turning to see Gabriel gazing down as well. He rose his warm gaze to peer into hers, full of honesty and promise. "I'm watching over him."
9. Does anyone on your friends’ list think Three's hot?
Bobby?...Bobby? Cute, funny, protective, scruffy, yes. Hot? no.
12. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
About Sam, I'd make it Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace because I'm so original like that.
13. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Dean/Crowley/Gabriel. Warning: Nobody ships this shit.
14. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About Ellen would be never.
15. “ (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Dean and Mary are in a happy relationship until Jo runs off with Mary. Dean, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with John and a brief unhappy affair with Gabriel, then follows the wise advice of Ellen and falls in love with Bobby.
There is so much wrong with this that I'm going to go throw up now.
16. What would you title this fic?
I wouldn't title it because I'd never write it.
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
If Mary and Sam were in a fight, I'd sob in a corner with tissues and chocolate
19. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
If Ellen was a really good friend of a sibling or a relative, I'd adopt her into my close-knit actual family because she's so awesome.
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
If I saw Sam and John..? Go cry in a hole.
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
If Lucifer dissed me I think I'd laugh nervously in fear of being ripped to shreds by him. But then I'd end up hugging him because mark pellegrino
22. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Jo and Bobby... okay this whole thing is just getting messed up. no
23. What would you say if you found out that (12) was a rapist?
If Gabriel was a rapist, I don't know what I'd do, honestly.
25. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
God, if Dean was emo I don't think there would be a single person on this planet who would be surprised. Poor baby's got so much self-hate.
26. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
I'd hug the crap out of that adorable angel
27. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
threaten to eat his new tailor
28. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Mary, Jo, and Dean. I think kick out Mary and Jo and keep dean because he's pretty and his voice is pretty and just jensen
29. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Lucifer and John. Die in a fit of laughing at the hysterics of it all.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile
If you went to save Jack just because you missed him, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Will is a fine whelp and everything but Jack and Elizabeth belong together and that there's so much tension and chemistrey between them that they can out run any ship in the caribbean than copy and paste this in you profile. Because Sparrabeth is faster than your ship, its better than your ship, its prettier than your ship and its a hell of a lot hotter than your ship! (Unless your ship is the Pearl in which case it's only slightly better than your ship.)
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
Warning: I am seriously one of the most horrible updaters ever. I'm trying to improve, I really am, but I am a lazy procrastinator, so don't expect much from me!
Unsafe External Link