Author has written 10 stories for Instant Star, Twilight, Vampire Academy, Vampire Diaries, Hunger Games, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Game of Thrones.
Im a walking, talking, dreaming, and eating storage space for useless information. Can you give a full description of the gypsy version of a vampire? Can you give a full history of Elizabeth Bathory including how she's related to Vlad? How 'bout Vlad's middle name? Do you know what gargoyles are for? What color the Chinese think you should paint your door? How 'bout the type of wood that stakes are supposed to be made out of? A run down of modern wiccan religion? Not everyone can, but unfortunately all of this is floating around in my head at this very moment. As long as you dont ask something that's relevant, I'll have an answer.
Some quotes from two of my all time favorite movies.
Ock: Now, Crysta, aren't you a little old to believe in human tales?
Batty Koda: Human tails? Humans don't have tails. They have big, big bottoms that they wear with bad shorts. They walk around going, 'Hi, Helen';.
Batty Koda: Nobody cares about me.
Zak: I care about you, bat-man.
Batty Koda: Really? Zak: Positive.
Batty Koda: Only fools are positive.
Zak: Are you sure?
Batty Koda: I'm positive... [as Zak laughs] Batty Koda: I fell for it! I should have known!
Crysta: Batty? Batty... Well come on!
Batty Koda: [looks around] My heart! Oh! My heart! [falls back]
Batty Koda: ... I can't go on... heaven my little wings can't make it!
Crysta: Hmmm maybe you should wait here for me...
Batty Koda: A fabulous idea... only why don't you stay here with me?
Crysta: [kisses his nose] Don't worry I'll be right back
Batty Koda: Why do I not beleive you?
The Grandson: Has it got any sports in it? Grandpa: Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... The Grandson: Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try to stay awake. Grandpa: Oh, well, thank you very much, very nice of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming.
Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. Count Rugen: Stop saying that!
Vizzini: Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass.
Inigo Montoya: I agree with Fezzik.
Vizzini: Oh, the sot has spoken. What happens to her is not truly your concern. I will kill her. And remember this, never forget this: when I found you, you were so slobbering drunk, you couldn't buy Brandy! [turning to Fezzik]
Vizzini: And you: friendless, brainless, helpless, hopeless! Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed in Greenland!
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?
Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
If I could be any story book character i'd be...
Rose Hathaway. She's badass, beautiful, and despite everything she usually comes out on top. Plus there's the whole Dimitri thing...
I (and im totally copyrighting these) wrote two lists of how to...
Ten ways to identify you may have a writing problem…..
1. You accidentally refer to your friends by the names you’ve given them in your stories.
2. You purposely refer to your friends by the names you’ve given them in your stories because you like them better.
3. You carry on conversations with yourself in your head.
4. People think you’re quiet because you prefer conversations in your head to the real thing.
5 You randomly think in third person.
6. You randomly think in first person, from your friends POV’s.
7. You randomly think in first person, from your main character’s POV.
8. More than an hour away from your laptop and your fingers start to twitch.
9. In a conversation you randomly refer to something your main character said.
10. Trips to the mall are character studies.
Ten ways to identify you have a book problem?…
1. There’s no more room on your book shelf.
2. You hide books under your bed because there no more room on the other book shelf either.
3. You think spending limits at the mall is funny, because you get spending limits at the bookstore.
4. Before you watch a movie you immediatly look for the book version.
5. You bring a book to the movies.
6. You bring a book to a sleep over.
7. The librarians ask you for something good to read.
8. Your friends have declared you’re “Eating knowledge for lunch again”
9. You consider Not knowing who Tolkien is as blasphemy.
10. You use words like blasphemy every chance you get.
yes. I am this bad at both of these. ALL TRUE^^^
Thanx for droppin bye, glad u could get to know me a lil' better!!
Okay heres some stuff from: Blue Poison