Author has written 4 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
Hi my name is Mel, I'm 35 yrs old and I've been writing off an on all my life , about 8 yrs ago i got involved in a RPG game with some friends an got hooked on my own characters an plot lines i started to write it out into fics. An there started the plot bunnies for more ideas. I write Buffy the vampire slayer fics. I write a very un-canon ship of Drusilla/Oz. Some of my favorite ships are Dru/Oz, Cordy/Angel, Cordy /Angelus which are what I write. I've written most of my stories long hand an I'm in the process of typing them up now. I'm not sure if anyone will like my stuff but I'm hoping I'll find a following on here if I can ever get them posted.
I love to read fics from Buffy,Angel,Roswell,True Blood,Vampire Dairies, and Southern Vampire Mysteries, Bones,Glee.. I have one House fic i love, Banned from Walmart by Selene Antilles. I laughed til I almost fell outta my chair.
My favorite shows are: Buffy, Angel, Roswell, Bones, Grey's Anatomy,Supernatural,True Blood,Law & Order SVU,House,NCIS,Law &Order,Glee and many others.
I read books that are based off my favorite shows if there are any and anything to do with vampires and werewolves mostly I also like anything that is drama ,thriller an the like.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!! damned it was born under Pluto as my rising planet
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it!
If it totally pisses you off when people say being gay is gross than copy and paste this into your profile
If you don't have a problem with Homosexuality copy this into your profile
Shipper I read/prefer/support whatever you want to call it.. lmao
Doyle was great i loved all his one liners an him an Cordy were a trip together i was sad when i found out that Quinn had passed away.
i read the books too an i loved them o'course they were different from the show an in some ways better than the show but not to far off between the books n the show.
I love Pam an Lafayette as characters not as a couple but any fic they are in is jus better
Stefan/Bonnie its ok i guess if its done right
Tyler/Caroline season 2 im kinda likin it
the show an the books too totally off from one another it isnt even funny the show only took basic info from the books in my opinion. Jeremy an Bonnie getting together isnt right he should still be morning over the death of anna geehz
Southern Vampire Mysteries
Sookie/Alcide until he started gettin weird on her
Altho I do miss Bubba in the show i can deal cuz we get more Lafayette. And characters that are in the books i love are so different on the show it make me crazy some times.
I also like the fics with Parker in them it jus makes them more fun.And he so cute too. i have some of the books that started the series but again basic info was used as always is when goin from books to TV er movies
i jus started looking at getting into reading Grey's Anatomy fics an i didnt think i had a perfured couple er ship but it looks like i do Lexie an Mark.
Kurt / David
Santana/Rachel - friendship
Puck/Sam/Rachel/Kurt/Blaine/Santana/Britteny-friendships in any combo
i dint get into glee until mid-beginning season 2 after my daughter got season one for her bday and now im hooked. i cant stand Rachel on the show but oddly i love her in fics prob cuz i cant see her lmao Santana is my fave character shes hott an funny love the bitchy-ness an than underneath she does care bot her friends.i also love reading fics with the whole cast in them
i nicked this from: Shatteredsand
21 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
21. Go up to random people and say "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!" ect. and see if they respond to save themselves from embarisment...
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
i nicked this one from: and the comments of each one are their as well i jus agree with them..lmao plus their funny as shit so yea...
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3:maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
i nicked this from: trinaluvsvamps
Fun things to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
i snagged this from :TeamCastiel
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Let me tell you a story about four friends of mine: Everybody, Nobody, Anybody, and Somebody. They were good friends and all lived in the same town.A new person was going to move into their town, and they needed a house. Everybody thought Somebody would build it, and Somebody thought Anybody would build it. But, in the end, Nobody built it.So, Everybody was mad at Somebody because Nobody did the job Anybody could have done.
i nicked this one from: bond.jane
10 Inalienable Rights of the Reader
The right to not read,
The right to skip pages,
The right to not finish a book,
The right to reread,
The right to read anything,
The right to "Bovary-ism," a textually-transmitted disease,
The right to read anywhere,
The right to sample and steal ("grappiller")
The right to read out-loud, and,
The right to be silent.
If guns kill people then you can blame misspelled words on your pencil.
Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
How many roads must a man walk down before he admits hes lost?
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
Car service: If it isn't broke we'll break it.
snagged from :NykkiLeighVampireHeart
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile.
Don't call me emo or I'll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain and then I'll die and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT!
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Some people are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it.
People like you are the reason people like me need medication.
How many Americans does it take to screw in a light bulb? Americans: THAT’S NOT FUNNY! We're suing!
If whenever you see or hear the name 'Damon' you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much and then people stare at you and tell you to shut up and let it go, post this.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
nicked from: Quinn And Thierry Pimp
not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
not talk to fictional characters in public.
not answer fictional characters in public.
not talk to inanimate objects in public.
not go out in public.
6.Disregard above note.Perform numbers 1 to 4.
8.Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9.Floor is slippery when wet.
10.Lake is slippery when dry.
11.Only talk to strangers you know.
12.Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13.For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14.Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15.Kill them for security purposes.
16.Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17.Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18.The men in white coats are not your friends.
19.Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20.When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21.Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22.Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23.Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24.Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25.Train army of flying monkeys.
26.Goldfish don't like milk.
not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28.Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29.People are staring at you.
31.People are weird, but not as weird as me.
not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33.Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34.Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36.Never pet a burning dog.
37.Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38.Naked men dig parkas.
39.Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
know what would look good on you?
42.Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43.The size of Danny DeVito.
44.Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45.Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46.Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47.Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49.That way is rum.
50.Constipated people don't give a sh-t.
cannot kill the snow.
53.The snow can kill you.
54.Grass can also kill you.
55.The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56.Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57.HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58.Staple paper in the middle of the page.
case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61.Pretend to be so around the n00bs.
not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63.Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64.Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65.Remember to kill HIM...
66.Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67.Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68.The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69.Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70.Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
72.But not if it's broken glass.
73.When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75.Disregard last note.
77.On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78.Stock up on ball point pens.
79.Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80.The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
not stick fingers into blender.
82.Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83.Blood loss is bad.
84.Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85.Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86.Answer every question with a question.
87.Ask people what gender they are.
89.Refer to people as "mortal".
90.The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91.Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92.Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93.Find the creators of pop-up messages.
96.Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97.Dunk head in boiling water.
98.Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99.Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100.Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
I likes the stuff above...it gives me ideas... (evil smile) i agree whole heartedly lmao
got this from:VampireExpert101
fun things to do while driving
1. Have a friend ride in the back seat. Gagged. sounds like it cld be fun lmao
5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like blood, the better. somthin close i wrote call me on paper when i saw a hot guy hee.
8. Stop at the green lights. ive done this
9. Go at the red ones. ive done this too
16. At stop lights, ask people if they have any Grey Poupon. done this too
Silly Things To Do At Christmas
1. Stand in front of a supermarket wearing a Santa suit, ringing a bell and wishing everyone a Happy Hanukkah.
2. Wrap yourself in swaddling clothes and lay in the manger of the neighbor's nativity scene.
3. Put on a Santa suit and open a mall kiosk that sells reindeer jerky and Easter Bunny filets.
4. Call Park Rangers in your area and tell them Rudolph is sick. Ask if you can borrow one of their reindeers. If they tell you no, then yell at them telling them they are heartless bastards for ruining Christmas for all the children around the world.
5. Wear a Santa suit to the nearest red light district and stand on the corner saying "Ho! Ho! Ho!" as women walk by.
6. Get a job as a mall Santa and then tell all the children that they've been naughty and won't be getting any presents this year.
7. Create snow sculptures in your yard of snowmen in suggestive poses.
8. Buy a package of Keebler's E.L. Fudge Sandwich Cookies and hand them out to children saying this is what happens to the bad elves.
9. Decorate your yard to look like a sleigh and eight tiny reindeer crashed and burned. Walk back and forth along the street muttering, "Oh, the humanity".
10. Get a job playing Santa at a corporate Christmas party and ask everyone if they'd like to see some naked pictures of Santa with the Boss's wife.
11. Sell jars of water, advertising them as Frosty the Snowman urns.
12. Get a job as a mall Santa and then tell all the children they'll get what you give 'em and that's that!
13. Get a job as a mall Santa and then tell all the children you are sick of the milk and cookies crap and you'd prefer a beer and a hot blonde instead.
14. Sell Grinch-skin rugs.
15. Stand on a street corner selling dime bags of mistletoe.
16. Post a sign in front yard that says Carolers Welcome. Then when they get almost to the front door turn on the sprinklers.
17. Randomly replace one bulb in your neighbor's lights so they no longer work. Repeat this every day until Christmas.
18. Decorate your yard for the holidays using you neighbor's decorations.
To maintain a healthy level of insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars and see if they slow down
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something ask if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping and you are woken up shout "AMEN!"
5. Put decaf in the cofee maker for three weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffine addictions switch to Expresso.
6. Skip down the hall instead of walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.
8. sing along at the opera.
9. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
10. When leaving the zoo, satrt running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your life! Their loose!"
off your MasterCard with your Visa.
12.Pop some popcorn without putting on the lid.
13.When someone says, "Have a nice day," tell them you have other plans.
14.Send yourself a CandyGram.
15.Have a tea party with your pets.
16.Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
17.Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to school as if nothing was wrong.
18.Write checks with Roman numerals.
19.Write "Out to lunch" on your forehead.
20.Leaf through a National Geographic and draw clothes on everybody.
to the store in reverse.
22.Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
the dictionary backwards and look for hidden messages.
24.Bill your doctor for time spent in the waiting room.
25.Stare at people through the points of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
26.Make up a language and stop someone to ask for directions.
27.Write a short story using alphabet soup.
to your fish.
29.Kill roaches with a monkey wrench while playing Wagnerian arias.
30.Start conversations with the words, "Did you ever wonder why..."
31.Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your roommate suspiciously.
a complete set of Transformers. Play with them loudly. If people comment, tell them with a straight face, "There's more to them than meets the eye."
Mental Hospital Phone Menu
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital!
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up
Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again an we get the fork n scerw driver after it too
from: nessie carlie salvatore
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile. me and my daughter both do this with all kinds ramdon movies, jeff dunham, blue collor tour,gabriel iglesias
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile yea mine hates me sooo much damned it
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
--If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you annoy people just for the fun of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
At A Venture (77)
John Reed (31)
Nikki Exley (4)
southern cross (75)
The Night Lord (43)