Author has written 5 stories for Star Trek: 2009, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To all my readers -- I AM NOT DEAD!!! I am just suffering from a severe case of writer's block, and so updates to my stories may take a while.
Yay for you - you are reading my page!
If you can't be bothered to read the profile that I put so much effort into, then please read the stories...
I am Immy, I have a sister called Kat, and on here she goes by the name of titania took. Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1609741/titania_took. She has some totally awesome stuff...
Name: Imogen, but people call me Immy, or Oi You, or Katya, or Larissa, or anything else they can think of (nobody can get anyone's name right in our house...)
Age: The age of Obito when he died times the age of Jiraiya when he died plus the age of Naruto in Shippuden minus the age of Sakura in Shippuden divided by the age of Tsunade in Shippuden plus the age of Sasuke when Itachi slaughtered his clan minus the age of Kakashi when he became a chuunin, in that order. Do the maths.
Other Stuff: I am insane, insane, insane, and did I mention that I was insane? Yeah. You get the picture...
Fanfics: I pretty much write Star Trek fics, but I might do something else if I had any ideas. (I've just published a BTVS one) Feel free to PM me with plot bunnies/tribbles if you have any you would like to give me. You know you want to... I am in the process of co-authoring a Naruto story in which an extra team enters the Chunin Exams, and does cool stuff. It is actually better than it sounds...! Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7071914/1/To_Konoha_With_Love
I have a FictionPress account too. Link: www.fictionpress.com/timothytook
Taken Single Mentally dating a fictional character
List twelve of your favorite characters from Star Trek, in no particular order.
6. A Tribble
11. Random Redshirt
Okay, question time!
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Tribble/Random redshirt? Is that even possible...?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Scotty... He's cool, but I wouldn't say hot... I'm a Spock fangirl...!
3. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Spock/Uhura. I'd say so. *cough Star Trek: 2009 canon cough* But that doesn't mean I agree with it...! K/S all the way!
4. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort
Amanda and Sarek... I swear I did not plan these previously! Um... Depressing Logic?
5. Does anyone on your friends list read Three hot?
Sulu... I dunno, probably not, but he's gotta be asking for some fangirls after running down a corridor shirtless brandishing a fencing foil!
6. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Do any of my friends write or draw a random redshirt. Well, they're always useful to have around to kill of when you're feeling bored, so yeah.
7. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Chekov/Scotty/Keenser... Um... NO! Chekov/Sulu, yes. Scotty/Uhura, yes. Keenser... Keenser/Tribble...?!
8. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Uhura... No idea.
9. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Spocky, Tribble, Sarek. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! DO NOT READ EVER!!!
10. When was the last time you read a fic bout Five?
Keenser... um. today!
11. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Keenser... a relative? Okay... *faints of confusion*
12. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Chekov? He wouldn't. He's too nice!
13. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Scotty giving me a daisy... um, cool, but where would he get a daisy from in space?
14. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Amanda, Bones and Scotty. Thoughts: Zzzzzzz... (a really loud alarm clock went off at midnight the other night. It was going for a full ten minutes before I finally woke up, and that was only because I needed the loo... Yeah, I sleep like a log!)
15. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Chekov and a random redshirt... Well, I'd try not to die in the explosion caused by the redshirt spontaneously combusting, and then I'd probably find a new teacher - fun as Chekov may be, I already know that ewerything was a Russian Inwention!
These things are fun...
Running out of ideas for what to put on my profile here so...
Therefore, my friends...
Live long and prosper! (LLAP)
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!
Out of the chair!
P.S. Remember to boldly split infinitives that no man has split before!!
Angel Baby1 (12)
Built on the Horizon (36)
Kitty O (163)
per mare (46)
Quill of Molliemon (49)
Silver pup (44)
Titania Took (13)
Writing bunny (22)