Author has written 4 stories for Supernatural, and Naruto.
I'm 22 and straight edge.
I'm a girl, though I hate being called girly.
I love watching tv, movies, and reading books.
I started getting into writing about a year ago and I'm currently working on a Supernatural fic and a Naruto fic.
My hobbies are Martial Arts, listening to music, and reading.
I love animals.
My favorite fictional characters are Greed, Edward Elric, Scar, Kakashi, Deidara, Itachi, Orochimaru, Sylar, Wolverine, Nightcrawler...ect
Music is my main obsession and my favorite band of all time is AFI, but the other band are like are: Blaqk Audio, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, Seether, Shinedown, 12 Stones, MCR, Green Day, and, Linkin Park. I like pretty much all music, country, pop, rap, rock. AC/DC, Lil wayne, and Montgomery Gentry are just some random favorites, I have about 323 artists on my ipod.
My favorite books are, Warriors, Harry Potter, House of Night, Black Stallion, Phantom Stallion and White Fang.
My favorite tv shows are Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Heroes, Supernatural, Merlin, NCIS (both branches), and Moonlight (I hate that they canceled it ;_;)
I'm still working on A New Type of Vampire.
12/25/10 Update: I've decided to delete 7000 until I can rewrite it, if I ever will. On a better note the Naruto story is coming along great. I have 13,000 words and I'm just starting chapter two. (there will be two prologues). On a even better note. Happy Holidays!!!
3/35/11 Update: 30,000 words written so far in my Naruto fic. I just posted a Naruto crack fic that popped into my head. I'm still working on A New Type of Vampire and I'll start posting new chapters once the rest are edited.
6/7/2011 Update: As you may have noticed I've started posting Shadows of the Past. A New Type of Vampire is on hold for the moment simply because I can't get past writers block, though I do have some other chapters finished that I may post anyway, though they haven't gone through my beta yet.
7/26/11 Update: I've uploaded all the A New Type of Vampire chapters I'd written, so now updates for it will come slowly. I've gotten into Fullmetal Alchemist now and spend a lot of time reading crossover fanfictions with it. Scary thought: Armstrong meets Gai *shudders* For Shadows of the Past I have one more finished chapter and part of the next one written, so expect update for it to slow as well. I've been too busy with other things to focus on writing. I'm going to the Warped tour concert in two days, so that hasn't helped my focus at all. lol
11/6/11 Update: For Shadows of the past readers! I 'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but writers block hit me hard and I had a hard time deciding which direction I wanted to go with the story. I plan on finishing it, but it will probably be close to the first of the year before I get around to it. I'm currently participating in NaNoWriMo and I'm working on my 'Katsumi returns while Orochimaru is still alive' fanfiction. A New Type of vampire... I will continue it once NaNoWriMo is over I have part of the next chapter written and we are rather close to the end of it.
2/24/12 Update: Sorry for the lack of Shadows of the Past. I'm planning on finishing the last two chapters of A New Type of Vampire, then I can focus fully on the Naruto fic. I'm going to be working on study for school soon, but I hope to finish both of my ongoing stories before I get started, plus finish the one I have from NaNoWriMo. I'm halfway through the next chapter of A New Type of Vampire and one third of the way through the next chapter of Shadows of the Past. So expect the Supernatural one up in another few days.
Now for the random stuff.
If any of my favorite characters are killed off in a fanfic. *coughKakashicough* I'll quit reading it, cause I just can't deal with it XD
Here are some of my weirdest dreams, so you can see how crazy my mind can get :)
1. I dreamed I was a vampire (twilight type unfortunatly) but the goverment knew about vampires and were hunting them down with fighter jets. One came after me and I jumped down a drain pipe, which led to a river, which led to the ocean. I stayed underwater the whole time since I didn't need to breathe. (though I did breathe in the water, which felt weird but I knew if I held my breath I would wake up gasping) When I reached the ocean I had gotten tired of swimming (dunno why) So a killer whale passed by and it happened to be Willy, so I held onto his fin and hitched a ride XD
2. I was "with" Jacob Black from Twilight (the full werewolf alpha version) And then somehow I end up on the planet Spectra from Rainbow Brite, which has a video store on it. I was browsing the videos when for some reason a policeman comes after me and I try to run, but slip on the slick surface and end up thrown in jail. Only to be an annoying prisoner until Jacob come and busts me out XD.
3.Riding in a car on a mountain when The car is driven off a cliff and lands in a lake. I dreamed that one several times and kept waking up from drowning, but the last time I dreamt it I jumped out of the car in midair and turned into a mermaid O_o
4. I've always had nightmares about white monkeys randomly jumping out of a forest and attacking me when I'm walking down the road and it would freak me out. The last time I dreamed it it was even worse... I was riding a moped when it happened >.>
5. I had Wolverine abilities and was protecting a certain necklace. The necklace had two figures that popped out of a medallion and when touched together, would create a clone of who ever wore it. Batman was also helping me protect it and the ones after it was the wrestlers the Miz and John Morrison. I ended up with a knife in the shoulder, a clone, and John Morrison as my boyfriend by the end of it XD
Some of the above has been edited for younger audiences. lol
6. I'm at a pet store and just browsing when I notice a little plastic bag with what looks like a blood red leech in it. When I ask the store owner about he says it's actually a tiny snake, but it keeps trying to bite them whenever they try to get it out and someone had just left it on their doorstep earlier with a note that said it was a blood snake, which they had never heard of. The owner goes to help with another customer while I examine the snake and notice that even though it's only 5 inches long, it looks too scrawny. I think that the store people are idiots and I *rather bravely thinking back on it* stick my hand in the bag and the snake bite the tip of my finger deep enough to draw blood which it swallows rather quickly. (no matter what I can’t seem to stay away from anything vampire-like XD) the snake looks better after that and I consider taking it home when I hear a voice in my head. Giving the snake my blood formed a bond with it so we could communicate telepathically. I end up taking the snake home. My dream fast forwards several years and the snake is about 15 feet long by that point. Darkflame4ever 2011
That’s all I’m going to write about that dream. I plan on turning it into a novel and writing it during NaNoWritMo.
7. It starts off with me running from a bunch of zombies. I climb onto a well cover trying to get away from them, but of course they follow me. *I tend to give up in dreams for some reason. Lol* So cornered I just hold out my arm to one, expecting to get eaten alive and just hope they don’t play with their food, but instead he just bites me. Of course then I’m turning zombie, but then find another group of zombies that aren’t all RAWR and crazy. So I find out how they stay sane. *which is by staying full… lovely* So then I start eating every crook I could find XD I stop by one of the by the hour motels and find er.. a snack. And nearby I see my sister, so I just go the other way. Later in the dream I’m driving a car a mowing down some of the crazy zombies while trying to help the few human survivors get away. We reach a fort in the forest where other humans had gathered safely and had plenty of weapons. So I leave them there and return to fight other crazy zombies for the time being. I wake up before I turn into a crazy one myself.
In case you hadn’t figured it out… I had been watching Zombieland XD
8. I dreamed about having a horse that could talk, but only I understood. Nothing much happened in that dream; except for the fact there was a race over an extreme obstacle course. *I blame the movie Fast Five XD*
9. The night before I was running from werewolves and then grabbed a machete and started fighting back. After the night was over a few of the survivors transformed back and I followed them back to their warehouse hide out, only to find out one of them was a tattoo artist and I spoke with her about getting my straight edge arm band tattoo. I almost had it when I woke up XD
10. Short dreams from about a year ago. I’m in an old abandoned house when a large yellow robot breaks through the floor board. I make a run for it but it grabs a knife and it strikes me in the back. I woke up with my back hurting… it turned out I was sleeping on a pen XD When I was obsessed with Vampire Knight I dreamed I was bitten by Kaname, when I woke up my neck hurt for a few minutes. It was awesome XD *is thrown in loony bin for that comment*
11. I have control over water during a dream. At the start of it I was flying through a canyon on a disk of water with others chasing me because they want my power. The dream skips forward where I'm hiding in a small town. A storm rolls in and after it passes it leaves a mist so thick you can only see a few feet in front of you. I soon find out that there are tornades heading towards the town, but they can't be seen until they are right on top of you, so I have to decide to stay hidden or blow my cover. Of course I end up helping everyone by sucking all of the humidity out of the mist and forming it into a huge ball of water. Afterwards I can clearly see the tornados, which are heading towards me. I get an idea to break the tornados up by hurling the condesed water ball at them, causing it to turn into a water spout, which I'm able to stop.
12. I'm 19 and studying magic at Hogwarts as a transfer from America. Severus Snape is 27, but still the potions master, who I irritate to no end with my cheeky comments and hyper additude. I eventually push him to the limit and get called to his office for detention. He gives me six feet of parchment and tells me to write lines saying 'I will not disrespect Professor Snape'. I grin and wink at him before quickly writing what he requested except in large letters so I can only write it once. His glare of death activates, so I snicker and erase it with my wand and tell him I'll get it done before skipping out of the room, leaving him rubbing his temples in annoyance.
A few days later I'm walking by Dumbledore's office and hear him talking to Snape. Curious I stop to listen and hear Snape say he's worried about his feelings for me since he is a teacher and I'm a student and he hasn't felt that way about anyone since Lily. Dumbledores points out that I'm a transfer student and an adult, so it really doesn't apply to me. Snape storms out of the room while muttering about manipulative old coots and doesn't notice me standing next to the wall. I sneak back to my room to think about what I heard and also have the feeling that Dumbledore knew I was there. I decide that I do like Snape and decide to act like I never heard anything, though I do pester him a bit more and blend in the tiniest bit of flirting. Snape eventually asks me out and the dream skips ahead.
I find myself sitting next to Snape on a steep bank by the lake. Snape is wearing muggle clothes and is pulling it off great with a white button down shirt and khaki pants. We are talking about where thing can go from there whenwe hear the bushes rattle on the other side of the lake. A HUGE boar emerges and runs into the lake and disappears under the water. (I'm pretty sure we both had WTF expressions lol) We stare in shock a moment and then a giant electric guitar flys out of the lake with a rainbow trail behind it. The guitar suddenly breaks into tiny micro peices which start floating through the air. I notice the plants around it die and realize it is nanites, so Snape and I make a run for it. We reach the school to find Dumbledore casting shield charms to keep the nanites at bay until all the staff and students can get loaded on the school buses that work like the Knight Bus. Snape grabs me and apperates us into one of the buses. We are waiting for Dumbledore when he suddenly apperates into the bus as well and we take off. He sits down calmly and offers everyone a lemon drop, causing everyone to roll their eyes.
13. I replace Harry Potter and am on the run with Sirius Black. We hide in a house that only the Black family can enter, but evenually we leave and start dualing Voldemort in a clearing outside. I manage to disarm him and he leaves. Sirius and I get ready to celebrate, but then find out Voldy is holding friends and family hostage. I go to him, but hide both of our wands so he can't steal mine. We meet and he wishes to speak to me alone. We step into a warehouse area and sit down and crates of bathroom towels. (my dreams can be random >.>) We have a long discussing that a can't really remember and I sit huddled up next to him and summon our wands using wandless magic. We are still sitting together when two guys from my work drive by and about crash from staring at us in shock. XD
14. (Naruto related) I'm in Suna and start dating Gaara, who has yet to be elected Kazekage. He of course doesn't know much about love or dating because of the way he was raised (or lack of). He is shy about any kissing in public and has his sand armor on all the time, so he feels cold to me. I convice him to drop the armor when around me. There is ceremony when he is announced as Kazekage. (I dreamed that part twice, the first time I missed the announcment and Gaara held a grudge. lol) Afterwards we get into his car (I know there are not cars in Naruto, but tell my subconcious that) A semi pulls out in front of us and we crash into it, but to our surprise his ultimate defense sand shield protects both of us.
15.I'm part of a clan of shape shifters that lives in a canyon area of a desert. The living areas are like a city, but blend in to the sand so well that it cannot be easily spotted by planes. I'm just returning home after a five year adventure trip and I receive a warm welcome. One reason for that is because my other form is a large cougar and I'm one of the best fighters, so ther feel safer when I'm around. Just as I get settled in one of the hawk shifters lands in the middle of a crowd and announces that a large herd of cow sized wild boars is stampeding towards the canyon entrance. We quickly scatter to build up the defenses.
It turns out I can control metal, so I pull up several cars from underneath the sand to stand on their ends and make a barrier. (dunno why the cars are there in the first place). But doing so gives me a giant headache, so there are spaces left in the barrier. As the boars draw closer, several of the other shifters change and run into the herd of boars. some of the forms they take are wolves, goats, stags, and birds of prey, which swoop down and peck at the boars eyes. They try to slow down the herd while the children and elders are rushed to the cliffs that the boars cannot climb. I switch to my cougar form and jump into the herd, taking down several with well aimed bites and claw swipes, but the numbers begin to overwhelm us and we have to start a retreat. Other bring out guns, but are afraid to shoot with the shifters in the way, but the shifters need to be amoung them or they would reach the city limits quickly. I break away from the herd when I hear my name shouted and run past the barrier of cars to find one of the dog shifters had brought a barrel filled with bullets to me. I ignore the pounding headache and switch back to human form and grab a hand full of bullets, tossing them into the air and then taking control of them to kill the boars.
We eventually kill all the boars and I'm worn out by the end of it. But then the hawk shows up and says a second herd had attacked the other side of the city in the gang area, but that they had stopped them and managed to catch a live one. With a sigh, I transform and run to the other side of the city to find a huge male boar in a cage attached to a train, which the boar is actually rocking pretty hard. I aargue with several of them about how dangerous it is and that they should kill it, but they want to keep it and the train start moving, ready to take the boar to the exibit area. I jump on board to keep arguing with them, but then the boar hits he sides of the cage hard enough to cause a derailment. The train cars break loose from the track and I focus on keeping the metal from bend and crushing us from the wreck, but by the time we crawl out of the wreckage we are face to face with the freed, very anger, boar. I wake up then. lol Darkflame4ever
foo... that one was long >.>
16. I'm at a water park and suddenly have trouble swimming in the suddenly turbulent waters when Gai from Naruto shows up and helps me get back to shore. Off in the distance I can hea what sounds like bodies falling into the water, and have a bad feeling that something is going to happen. (I start crushing on Gai by that point. lol) There is a rollar coaster nearby that I designed, so I go to ride it while Gai disappears for a while. I see some people setting their dirt bikes on the track and riding through the loop de loop on them at high speeds. Of course I try it and find it very fun. At some point in the dream I get captured by some shinobi and get thrown in a cell that seems to be in a skateboarding area. There is a guy in the cell with me covered in face paint (the face paint pattern I vaguely recognize) and creeps me out byt getting way to close in my personal space, but that suddenly shouts at me, asking if I'm a Jeff Hardy fan, which I was (he had on Jeff Hardy face paint) before he could question me further. The shinobi come and take me to see Orochimaru (dunno why the dream was fuzzy in shome part) Before Orochimaru has a chance to kill me, Gai and Kakashi shows up and fight him off.
I woke up from that dream with this expression O_O''' wtfoo! lol.
17. Another shapeshifter dream, but in this one I can change into any animal I wish. At one point I see a boat caught up in a dam in a huge river. so I jump in the water and transform into a killer whale to help free it. In the dream I also turn into a raven, a wolf, and also a partial from transformation. (like when using gillyweed in Harry Potter)
I blame reading HP fic for that dream. lol
18. I'm searching for some legendary restorative hotsprings, which reside somewhere in an underground cavern. on the way I have to run from a pack of wolves as the trip takes me into the mountains. I soon find a cave entrance and as I go in, it is somehow lit up enouh that I don't need a flashlight and I soon start seeing huge gems poking out of the walls, which I grab several of. I soon find the hotsprings and I'm surprised to see the large summoning toads from Naruto occupying some of them. Somehow the dream switches to where I'm a large water dragon that resides in a rivers, snatching up any swimmers for food.
Breathing underwater feels really weird. It's like breathing in liquid air. lol
this one is a favorite*
19. I'm a vampire (the type I made up for a fanfiction) and I had previously been hunting with Sam and Dean Winchester, but left to go on my own to give Sam some time to think about our relationship because he wanted to be turned as well. As the dream progresses, I found out that Graboids *from the Tremor movies* have been spotted nearby, so I rush everyone who is nearby to run across the train tracks on the edge of the small town and reach the rocky area on the other side. Everyone makes it and I throw a semi large stone on the soft dirt across the tracks, causing a Graboid to reach up and grab it confirming the sightings.
One of the guys doesn't want to sit on the rocks waiting and tries to run up the tracks, but barely makes it back onto the rocks when the Graboid attacks. I suggest for everyone to find a comfortable spot to sleep as we wait it out. One girl is laying next to a small pool and I worry the Graboid could come up through the soft sand, so I pull her away just as its tongue comes up out of the water.
The next morning I decide to lead the Graboid away so the other can get to safety and I take off at a run down the track, going slow enough for it to follow me, but fast enough that it can't catch up. The plan works, but I eventually lose it as the tracks lead into the mountains and I come upon a gift shop cabin. I enter and look around a bit, but screaming draws my attention and I turn to see an A$$blaster *again, Tremors. look them up, it's crazy* forcing its way into the cabin. Its tries to attack someone, but I grab it's tri-fold beak and try to keep it still, though it's pretty strong.
It's suddenly shot and I release it as it falls to the ground and see Dean standing behind it with a smoking sawed off shotgun and a classic grin. We exchange hugs and greetings and I inquire as to where Sam is as we head back out to Dean's black, '67 Impala. Dean tells me that Sam was taking out another one of the A$$blaster things a bit further down the road. He also tell me that Sam has been moping since I left and that I should just turn him since he wants to stay with me.
We pick up Sam and when he sees me we have the standard run, hug and kiss, reunion. We sit together in the back seat so we can cuddle and I notice that he is starting to look a bit older, so my decision to argue about turning him waivers. We continue riding and my sensitive hearing locates a Graboid coming after us, so I tell Dean to park on a concrete slab at an abandoned railroad station. (which he does since we both love the car) We get out and make a run toward on old two story cabin to keep the Graboid from trying to move the concrete slab. We reach the house and climb up to the second story balcony. The Graboid starts shaking the house down, so Dean suggests we try to make it to an ancient oak tree about 30 feet away. Sam point out as humans they wouldn't make it in time, so I suddenly pick Dean up and throw him to the tree, with him cursing at me the whole flight. Once he lands and it's obvious the Graboid wouldn't be able to move the tree quite as easily, I toss Sam to join him before jumping over onto the tree.
From our new vantage point I can see the mountains in the distance and with my enhanced eyesight, I can see a resort people have been fleeing to up on the mountain. Dean points out we can't stay there forever and I suggest that I carry both of them up to the mountain. They agree and I carry one of them over each shoulder. Once we get there Dean mumbles about crazy vampire speed and heads off to find a beer, while Sam invites me to the hot springs with him. I agree since the springs are surrounded by solid rock with no chance of Grabiods. *After the swim we talk for a while and I finally agree to turn Sam, which I do there and then.
Strongly edited for younger audiences XD
Foo... that was long O_O
This one is very random >.>
20. The dream starts off with my mom and I going to pick up Coal and Sam from Twilight for an epic sleep over *some other friends were their too, but I can't really remember* We all somehow manage to cram in my mom's little truck O_o.
After everyone falls asleep I sneak out to go fight crime as Spiderman. I get into a spot of trouble and climb a building to get away, but the villains have a grenade launcher and fire it at me as I run across roof tops. Coal and Sam show up dressed as other Superheroes *can't remember who* and we are able to stop the bad guys.
Dream switches to the family eating a biker restaurant, but everyone keeps glaring at us for no reason. So we go to Bojangles :D
The dream switches to third person point of view and Sam and Dean are one the run from the military. They had called Grace and planned to meet up with her at an old strip mall with apartments built above it. Sam and Dean snuck in through a window and Grace glomped him and spent some time catching up while Dean talked with the store owner. The store owner's daughter had been carrying some random object upstairs the whole time, but none of them paid it much attention.
Gabriel (archangel/trickster from Supernatural) suddenly shows up and announces that the military have surrounded the building and plan to attack with deadly force. Grace snarls at the thought of Sam getting hurt, the vampire instinct kicking in for a moment. Shots are suddenly fired from outside and they all run for cover. The little girl leads them upstairs where she has built a hang glider big enough for all of us to fit on. They grab on and take a running jump through the window. As they dodge bullets everyone else disappears and it switches back to my point of view. I try to find a place to land and fly towards and overgrown baseball field, only to spot a T-rex patrolling the field. It's too late for me to pull up again, so I end up running through the weeds to try to get back in the air with the t-rex on my tail. I eventually get airborne again and notice fighter jets after me. A game controller suddenly appears in my hand and I try to remember the cheat code so I can get a flying tank. It takes awhile but I finally manage it. It turns out I'm too close to the ground when I enter the right code and just as I enter the tank it hits the ground and explodes, so I'm wasted.
XD The last part of that ended up being part of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas