Author has written 38 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars.
(last update: 12-17-13)
(This update: 05-04-17)
I still working on tracing down unposted fiction, and format/post it here. I haven't gotten to check all my fiction here for formatting errors, so if you see any errors, please send me a pm, review, or email.
Keep checking back, I'm adding things as I go, so there'll probably be new stuff up every so often.
If you're wondering why I removed my Destiny fiction, I moved it to my other account, LavenderNight67
Also, if you visit my website frequently, you might notice some new stuff there. I think the fiction archive is still set up so you can create an account and post your fiction there, if you like.
I'm female, 35, and I live in Ohio. I enjoy Science Fiction in general, though some stuff I like better than others.
I unfortuantely have very disorganised thoughts, which means my fancharacters "talk" a lot in my headspace. So I tend to write a lot of fancharacter-centric fiction, but I also try to keep art of those characters handy so people can tell what they look like.
my website: TransfanCentral.com
1. Seekers are primarily Vossian (from Vos) I heard it in a fic somewhere, and it stuck.
2. Praxians are distant cousins of seekers, I read somewhere in anchient times a trine of seekers settled in Praxxus, and so doorwinged mechs are distantly (quite!) related to them.
3. Prowl, Bluestreak, and Smokescreen are brothers. I think Prowl is the eldest, with Smokescreen in the middle, while Bluestreak is the youngest of the three.
4. I wanted to have Bumblebee, Hubcap, and Wasp (who never really appeared in G1, but I wanted to throw him into my fiction for the fun of it) related, but I'm not sure .
5. Soundwave's cassettes are either his creations or, well, I know they allready share a gestalt-like bond. I just don't know if it would be right for one person to keep another cooped up in casette "storage" mode all the time... I kind if like the idea the cassetes are his creations. The same with Blaster.
Also, I would like to point out that a lot of these pairing-ships and relations-ships were contrived (thought up) somewhat recently. So some of my older fiction might not have certain people portrayed as related. I'm sorry if anyone gets confused or squicked by the confusion.
I live for reviews. If a story hasn't been updated for a while and you want to see it updated, leave a review and tell me so. If it's a finished story, I probably won't write a sequel. Those tend to sneak up on me without warning. :-)
If there's a fanfic you don't see here and want to read, drop me a line. It might be on my website, or I can send it to you.