Author has written 6 stories for 39 Clues, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Frizzy's favorite quotes:
#Clare# "Can you add a quote from Clare?"
#Shelby# "If there were a church of hipster, they'd all say they were too cool to go!"
#Hermione# "I'm going to bed, before one of you comes up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled."
#Percy Jackson# "Isn't that a type of anteater?"
#Dan Cahill# "Can I get another grenade today?"
#Stephenie# "I'm not random, I just-ooh a fish!"
#Random kid on myspace# "Kyle is not my girlfriend. So then my girlfriend Kyle..."
#Mark Twain# "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt."
#Everyone I know# "OH JUST SHUT IT!"
#Fred Weasly# "A ministry loving, power hungy, family disowning prat."
#Robin Hood # "I am sure I'll win, because unlike all the other Robin Hoods: I have an English accent"
#Shelby# "Freddy Mercury just turned in his grave, you retarded walrus."
#Shelby# "Well I didn't fucking say that because I'm fucking Santa!"
#My Math Teacher# "YOUR LOCKER JUST PUKED ON THE FLOOR!"
#Shelby#"How did you think it worked?" #Me# "I dunno, I kind of thought it just wiggled around a bit."
#Shelby# "Well I didn't fucking say that because I'm fucking Santa!"
#Shelby# "Aw crap, I HAVE fallen in the past twelve months! Actually, in the past twelve minutes! What do I do?!"
#Clare# "I WILL CHOKE YOUR BOOB!"
#Clare# "So, I lost the game because Patrick Stump started lactating."
#Shelby# "Oh wow, I remember pictures of me with bangs too, no wonder we're best friends!"
#Ryan Ross# "Aladin, 'cause he's f*cking awesome."
#Spencer Smith# "I will never answer that question.#
#Brendon Urie# "IT GETS YOU!!!"
#Ryan Ross# (When asked if Brendon is a virgin) "Not anymore!"
#Ryan Ross# "Can't you give us some good news?!" #Zack# "Well, your shirt looks nice!"
#Brendon Urie# "I think he's like, a golden god!"
#Me# "Wake up and smell the corpses, you're dead meat."
Frizzy's favorite couples:
NCIS: ABBY MCGEE! Tony Ziva, Gibbs Jenny
Harry Potter: Harry Hermione, George Angelina, Neville Luna, REMUS AND SIRIUS FOREVER!!!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Percy Annabeth, Silena Beckendorf, Clarise Chris
The 39 Clues: Amy Ian, Allistair Irina
Heroes: Peter Emma, Hiro Charlie, Angela Petrelli Kaito Nakumora, Nathan Tracy/Niki
Panic! At The Disco: Ryan and Brendon, Jon and Spencer
I know how the story goes, and I always want it another way.
I know you haven't read this far, and I wish you had.
I know that you can't shoot mice from flying vehicles in Alaska
I know Pink-Head Alex sucks
I know that the fourth in anything is crap.
I know you know I'm right.
I know where you live JK! Mostly...
ANGRY JAPANESE YELLING!! YATA! PICCA! Melissa curses you to an early and possibly undeserved grave if you are a guy I don't know that read this far and doesn't like boy-bands. However, if you're a guy I don't know that read this far and DOES like boy-bands, CONGRATS! YOU'RE GAY! P.S. means Post Script. On the other hand, I have different fingers. Purple mashed potatoes to all named Megan
If Avercrombie and Holister said it wasn't cool to breath 95 of all teens would stop breathing. If you are part of the 5 who would die laughing instead copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here! Mistieana, FantasyNerd101, Azlarok Tolkien
There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play, and so many high and middle schools who focus more on sports than the Arts. If we didn't have arts then their would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, Dance, Band, Acting, Singing, and the rest of the Arts are a important part of our community too! Support the Arts! If you agree that the Arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are then add your name to the end of this and post it on your profile, please. Thank you! / Theater Geek / Lara The Dark Angel / MoonlightSpirit / MySuperManJoeDJDangaa / Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul/Legolas Thranduilion / FantasyNerd101/Azlarok Tolkien
There are 3 kinds of people: Ones who can count, and ones who can’t.
If at fist you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
We’re not retreating! We’re advancing in a different direction!
Flying is not dangerous. Crashing is dangerous.
As long as there are tests, there will Be prayer in public schools
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them
A wise man once said, "I don't know - go ask a woman!"
When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the heck you did it.
Some people are like slinkies. The seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
"Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket." -CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, At World's End
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." -Harry Potter, PoA
"We don't send people to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts!" -Cornelius Fudge, PoA
"We tried to shut Percy in a pyramid. But Mum spotted us." -George Weasley, ditto
"Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again... and again... and again..." -Ron Weasley
"Draco Malfoy, The Amazing, Bouncing Ferret..." -ditto
"Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy." -ditto again
"Ah well...wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on?" -Nymphadora Tonk
"From now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell, 'Die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong." -Ron Weasley
"Probably means you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something." -Harry Potter
"There was some important stuff hidden in the waffle." -Hermione Granger
"The Aurors are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy, I thought everyone knew that. They're working from within to bring down the Ministry of Magic with a combination of dark magic and gum disease." -Luna Lovegood, HBP
"Well, we find we appreciate you more and more, Mum, now we're washing our own socks." -George Weasley
"When you say you had lots in common, d'you mean he lives in an S-bend too?" -Ron Weasley
"Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?" -Ron Weasley
"Thanks-er, why do I need socks?" -Ron
"Yeah, well, passing over Fred's left buttock—" -Harry Potter
"Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?" -Viktor Krum, DH
"Thing was they the Death Eaters bit off a bit more than they can chew with Gran. Little old witch living alone, they probably thought they didn't need to send anyone particularly powerful. Anyway, Dawlish is still in St. Mungo's and Gran's on the run." -Neville Longbottom
"gesturing to broken window Our headmaster is taking a short break." -Minerva McGonagall
"When Argus Filch complains about students being out of bed They're supposed to be, you blithering idiot! Now go and do something constructive. Find Peeves! Filch sputters Yes, Peeves. Haven't you been complaining about him for the past quarter of a century?" -ditto
"IF WE DIE FOR THEM (Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy), I'LL KILL YOU, HARRY!" -Ron Weasley
"No, brutal triple murder by the bridegroom's mother might put a bit of a damper on the wedding." -ditto
"Brilliant, I’ll go and get one of our other ancient goblin-made swords and you can gift wrap it." -ditto again
"And are they Bill and Fleur getting married in my bedroom? No! So why in the name of Merlin's saggy left -" -Ron
"And what in the name of Merlin's most baggy Y fronts is so important?" -Ron
Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Well meh to the eh
Ways to know you are obsessed with Percy Jackson and the Olympians (PJO)
When its thundering, you wonder what Zeus is mad about.
you read all of Demigod Files the night it came out.
You have read the preview of the last olympian at least five times.
You think you are a demigod
when you get a sunburn, you blame Apollo
you have actually sworn on the river Styx
you have tried to explain greek mythology to small children.
you have corrected your social studies teacher during a unit on ancient greece.
you blame Hermes when your computer crashes
you will never go to Canada because you don't want to be eaten by Laistrygonians.
you say things like " oh my gods" or "go to tartarus"
You think you know who your olympian parent is.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMG" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween(HAHAHAHAHA I'm doing that this year! Scary thing is that I'm a girl...)
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God
51) I will not put a Cardinals logo on the sorting hat
52) I will not repeatedly ask George if he can hear me
53) I will not carve the mark of the deathly hallows onto the wall. Victor Krum will break my nose.
54) I will not scream at the books in the restricted section
55) I will NEVER tell Hermione that she failed a class
Your Natalie side.
~ You love shopping (What am I buying? I guess so)
~ You love desingner clothes (abosolutly not!)
~ You are a Lucian (No I'm a Ekat)
~ Your favorite color is black ( Depends...)
~ You are proud (no)
~ You are pretty (Doubt it)
~ You like threnting people (heh. Yeah)
~ You like fancy food (Yes)
~ Your in love with Dan Cahill ( no and Natalie does not like Dan they hate each other and besides one Cahill/Kabra pairing is enough)
~ You have a brother ( Nope)
~ You are 11 ( I was once not anymore)
~ You are rich (oh no way)
Total: 4 Well, that was disturbing
Your Amy side.
~ You only like shopping for books (Of course, everything else is boring.)
~ You like jeans and t-shirts ( Ya even normal dresses are too fancy for me)
~ You are 14 (yes)
~ You are medium classed ( ya I guess (not sure))
~ You prefer the lesser things in life (ya everyone at school are wearing these big jerwely and you see me with a small simple necklace with a small blue butterfly on it)
~ You have a brother who is a dweeb (no brother, remember smart one?)
~ You sometimes stutter (yes)
~ You like ok food (someimes)
~ You don't have a favorite color (I'm gonna say no, cause it keeps changing)
~ You look pretty you just don't know it ( I truly don't know if I am or not)
Toatal: 4 Ah! CREEPY!
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
I wear black so I must be a Goth.
I'm young so I must be naive.
I have good grades, so I must be a Nerd.
I love animals so I must become the crazy old cat lady.
I get depressed so I must be Emo.
I'm blonde so I must be an idiot.
I'm religious, so I must shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm Native American, so I must be a savage.
I'm a white girl, so I must be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm pretty, so I must not be a virgin.
I have straight A's, so I must be easy.
I'm a virgin, so I must be prude
I'm a girl who actually eats lunch, so I must be fat.
I'm single, so I must be ugly.
I'm Christian, so I must hate homosexuals.
I love shopping, so I must be rich.
I hate stereotypes and think people should just shut up and stop, Post this.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (well im the only one who can answer my questions.)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (well no one else has the patience to listen.)
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean taking out someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticks off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
How To Annoy Zeus
Tell him Hera hates him for cheating on her.
Steal his master bolt.
Burn the bolt.
Tell him Poseidon did it.
Watch him throw Poseidon in Tatarus.
Make a robot Hera
Make the robot Hera scold him for siring Thalia.
Tell him his daddy wants to see him.
Pretend to be Kronos.
Scold him for imprisoning his sibling in Tatarus.
Tell him the only way to make you happy is…
To free all the titans.
Oh and Typhon.
Laugh as the titans kill people.
Move to Mars to escape.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
You know which pages the good parts are on.
You suddenly hate thunderstorms.( i luv them)
You start hearing Perachel in every song you hear.
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework. ( i actually met the author the day after it came out... he was HILARIOUS!)
You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJATO?”
On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument. (
You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
You dream about PJO every night.
You curse a god/goddess a lot (HADES GYM SHORTS!)
You have mone (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
You know PJO better then most sane people
You have links to every great PJO site
You add things to the list every day
You know what you would do if you were Percy
You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work
For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
You are trying to learn Greek (HA! I already learned it!)
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes
You have an instant crush on Nico!
You just have to research more about greek mythology.
You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT
You have done at least ten of the above things(ALL!)
100 Things I Learned From High School Musical
1) High school cafeterias are vast and spacious — leaving plenty of room to spontaniously break into song and dance — and are in no way packed, crowded or uncomfortable
Ron Weasley ate my cookie. Now a spider is eating him. Haha, Ron, Haha. Copy&Paste this if you believe that Ron should lay off the cookies.
How To Annoy People At An Amusement Park
~Dress up like one of the photographers and follow people around asking them repeatly if they would like their picture taken.
~Leave large gaps in between you and the people in front of you while waiting in line.
~Every time you pass a chain restraint not in use, clip it on and use it to hold back the people behind you in line.
~Ask the person running the roller coaster if someone has recently thrown up on it.
~Pretend to freak out on a ride so they stop it to let you off.
~Speak in Spanish, or pretend you're deaf and start making rapid hand movements.
~Start talking about shaving your excess body hair in line while everyone around you is silent.
~Find someone and tell them you're lost. Use your best acting skills.
~Go up to the boy band wanna-be group and pretend to be really excited and ask for their autographs, reassuring them that they're gonna make it big soon.
~Take an Alka-Seltzer tablet and begin to have spasmatic movements in your body while foaming at the mouth at the very top of the tallest ride.
~Begin to cry when they start the merry-go-round and have them stop it because you're too scared to go all the way.
~Start talking loudly about the last time you got stuck upside-down on this ride, scaring everyone in line around you.
~Ask someone that looks like they're in a hurry for directions.
~Complain about how dirty the seat is, and demand they clean it off.
~Walk up to anyone in the park, and say "Hi, my name is your name" and offer a handshake.
~Ask ANYONE for their autograph.
~Advertise for a theme park...one you're not at.
~Whisper right in someone's ear, "I know what you did last summer."
~Comment how good you look in every picture of you on a ride.
~Make fun of everyone else in every set of pictures taken during the rides.
~Go up to every character walking around and give them a big hug and call them your "hero."
~Ride every water ride and inform everybody with you that you can't swim and everyone's gonna drown.
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
~Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
~Clap when the good guy gets killed.
~During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
~Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
~Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
~Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
~Yell out what is going to happen.
~Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
~Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
~Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
~Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
~Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
~Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
~Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
~Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
~Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
~Try to start a wave.
~Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
~Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
~Sing with the theme music.
~Bring and use your own air freshener.
~At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
~Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
~Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
~Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
~Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
~Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
~Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
~When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
~Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
~start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
~Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
~Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
~Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
~Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
~Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
~Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
~Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
~Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
~Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
~Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
~Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
~Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
~Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
~Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
~Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
Famous Last Words
Hey, watch this!
Poke it with a stick, see if it's dead.
What could possibly go wrong?
I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
I've got a great idea!
Where'd you put the bomb?
Hey, that looks like fun!
J.K. Rowling proved that some young adult novels can be over 500 pages. Stephanie Meyers proved that some shouldn't be.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
9 Things people hate about everyone- I just find it FUNNY!
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my pants when I ask where the toilet is?
3. When people say, "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Dang right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say, "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid money to come to the cinema and stare at the floor..
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'.. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, and can't be new.
8.When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
Yep! Someone has waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands! (Probably a son-in-law).
Copy and Paste:HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY (and shouldn't have to exist)
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
I am the girl who doesn't go to school dances, and when I do, I sit in the corner and read a book (check)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I’m on the HONOR ROLL so I MUST have no social life.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake (I'm only a perfectionist at times)
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control
I'm WICCAN, so I MUST be a devil-worshipping baby killer
I SUCK MY OWN BLOOD FROM WOUNDS, so I MUST have a vampire fetish
I'm NOT FAT, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a GOOD LIAR, so I MUST be an actor/actress
I'm a BLACK BELT, so I MUST always want to kick someone's butt
I'm a FEMALE BLACK BELT, so I MUST be a lesbian
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant
I'm FRENCH, so I MUST be homosexual
I'm a BOHEMIAN, so I MUST be a lazy drug addict
I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian
I'm a TREEHUGGER, so I MUST be a drug addicted hippie
I'm INTO JIMI HENDRIX, so I MUST be on drugs
I'm a MUSICIAN, so I MUST not be doing anything with my life (I really like to sing)
I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd or suck-up
I have GREEN SKIN, so I MUST be a wicked witch
I'm DIFFERENT, so I MUST just want attention
I'm an ACTOR/ACTRESS, so I MUST be mean
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a stupid ditz
I'm WHITE and have BLACK FRIENDS, so I MUST be trying to be black
I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be dating them all
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST love math
I'm AFRICAN AMERICAN, so I MUST be on welfare
I'm PUNK, so I MUST slit my wrists
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist
I'm IRISH, so I MUST be an alcoholic
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be an idiot with a jock boyfriend
I'm a JEW, so I MUST be greedy
I LOVE RENT, so I MUST be an emo lesbian with AIDS
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hear crazy God voices in my head
I'm AMERICAN, so I MUST be an overweight pig with no boundaries
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports
I like CATS, so I MUST dance like a cat in my spare time
I SPEAK GERMAN, so I MUST be a psycho Nazi
I'm IN BAND, so I MUST be a geek
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals
I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life
I HANG OUT WITH GAYS, so I MUST be gay too
I COPIED AND PASTED THIS INTO MY PROFILE, so I MUST be a plagiarist
I like to READ, so I MUST be a nerd
I FROWN a lot, so I MUST have a bad life
I TALK a lot, so I MUST be self-centered.
I get BAD GRADES, so I MUST be a slacker who doesn't try
I'm a JEW, so I MUST hate all Germans
I like to listen to HANNAH MONTANA, so I MUST be childish and immature
I am POLITE to TEACHERS, so I MUST be a teacher's pet
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Mental anxiety, mental breakdown, menstrual cramps, menopause, did you realize how all our problems begin with MEN!
"Be UniQue- BECAUSE THE LAST TIME SOMEONE DECIDED EVERYONE SHOULD BE THE SAME, 11 MILLION PEOPLE DIED!!"
Crazy Pick-Up lines: (If u has any please let me know I love hearing/reading them) ;D
-How do you spell "beautiful"? With "u" in it!!
-If I was to rearrange the alphabet I would put "U" and "I" together!
-How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the Ice!! Can I have your number?
-I'm a raindrop and I'm falling for you!
-Baby, you must be a broom 'cuz you just swept me off my feet!!
-Are you religious? Why? Because you're the answer to my prayers!
-Can you give me directions... to your heart?
-Did they just take you out of the oven? No, why? Because you're hot!
-Do you have a map? No, why? Because I just got lost in your eyes!!
-You don't need car keys to drive me crazy
-If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty!!
-My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in!
-If you were a drug, I would overdose!
-If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
-Can I have your picture? Why? So I can show santa what I want for christmas!
-Baby, you're sexier than socks on a rooster!
-Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
-Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you!
-Are you an Alien? No, why? Because you just abducted my heart!
-Are you from Tennessee? No, why? Because you're the only 10 I see!
-Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Guadalupe?
-It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? "Is it really your birthday?" No, but how about a kiss anyway?
-If you were a wedgie, I'd pick you!
-Fat penguin. What? I just wanted to say something to break the ice.
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME: On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair). On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)? On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...) On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion). On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)! On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...) On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?) On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.) On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...) On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?) On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.) On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash) On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?) On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.) On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
If you're going to do something wrong, have fun doing it.
If you're going to hell, might as well do it thoroughly
You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP
That which doesn't kill you... will probably try again
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
A true friend stabs you in the front
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and jump off it.
I take a simple view of living. it is to keep your eyes open and get on with it.
You can't say that civilization doesn't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.
They condemn what they do not understand
There are a few ways to silence the screams. Bullets happen to be one of the more efficent methods.
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head. Pass it on.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
To catch me you got to be fast, to find me you got to be smart, but to be me? Damn you must be kidding...
Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt... then its just funny
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
When an announcement comes over the loud speaker at a store, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
What if your name was Anonymous? You’d get the credit for everything nobody wanted credit for.
Why do people say ‘heads up’ when you should duck?
If our planet is inhabited with creatures made by God, then isn't it possible that there is another planet out there inhabited by creatures of the Devil?
In Disney’s ‘Tarzan’, how come Tarzan doesn’t have a beard?
How come the words ‘thaw’ and 'unthaw' mean the same thing?
What would happen if you said ‘Hi’ to a friend on an aeroplane who’s name is Jack?
What does OK actually mean?
Wouldn't it be ironic if someone were to choke and die on a life savor?
When a car is for sale and it has a balloon on it, does the balloon come with it?
Does it really count in court when an Atheist is sworn under oath using a Bible?
Why is it that when we are humming, and we block our noses, the humming stops? Do we really hum through our mouths or our noses?
Are children who speak sign-language allowed to talk with their mouth full?
How fast do hotcakes sell?
What do vegetarians feed their dogs?
Do stuttering people stutter when they think to themselves?
Isn't it strange that Halloween is the one day a year that your parents tell you to take candy from strangers?
Who gets to keep the pennies in a wishing well?
How come popcorn isn’t a vegetable?
Why do people say; ‘You can’t have your cake and eat it too!’ Who would buy cake if they couldn't eat it?
Why aren’t safety pins as safe as they say they are?
Why do companies offer you ‘free gifts’? When has a gift NOT been free?
Do they have girl’s bathrooms in gay bars?
Can mute people burp?
Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?
Can you put a gay man in a straight jacket?
If you made cookies with chocolate milk instead of plain milk, would they taste chocolaty?
What was Captain Hook’s name before he got a hook for a hand?
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it’s all about?
Why does the Easter Bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
Can you slam a revolving door?
What would happen if you found a four-leaf-clover under a ladder?
Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils?
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with the hopes that something new to eat will have materialised?
Why does it say ‘May contain traces of peanuts or other kinds of nuts’ on peanut butter jars? Surely anyone buying peanut butter was well aware of this.
Why is it that people duck in the rain? Do they really think it will leave them alone?
If a pope goes to the toilet, is it considered holy crap?
Why can the saying ‘It’s all going downhill from here’ mean both that it will get easier, and it will get worse?
What is a hacky, and why is it in a sack?
Have ex-bankers become disinterested?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
You know how most packages say ‘Open here’, what is the protocol if the package reads ‘Open somewhere else’?
Why does mineral water which has “trickled through mountains for centuries” go out of date next year?
Why don’t you ever see baby pigeons?
Why is there an expiration date on SOUR cream? How much more sour could it become?
How can there be ‘self- help GROUPS’?
How can someone ‘draw a blank’?
If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?
I know you can be overwhelmed, but can’t you ever be whelmed just right?
How can something be new AND improved? If its new, there's nothing its improved apon.
If you feed a bee nothing but oranges, does it start making marmalade?
If a man is walking in a forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections?
If quizzes are quizzical, then what are tests?
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say that humpty-dumpty is an egg?
Can blind people see their dreams?
What came first, the fruit or the colour orange?
What's the opposite of ‘opposite’?
Do sore thumbs really stick out?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Is the fear of flying groundless?
Do mimes watch silent movies?
Why can’t women put mascara on with their mouths closed?
Why can wizards make things disappear into thin air, but not thick air?
"I don't know. Were you thinking 'holy shit, holy shit, a swordfish almost went through my head?'" - Chief from Get Smart
"I'm about to rearrange the cosmos. And the one SHMEEL-- WHO CAN MESS IT UP-- IS WALTZING AROUND-- IN THE WOODS!!" - Hades from Hercules
"Uh guys? Olympus would be that way." - Hades from Hercules
"OK, well I deserved that." - Hades
"Did you see those Huns? They popped out of the snow! Like daisies!" - Mushu from Mulan
"Woo! Sign me up for the next war!" - Grandma from Mulan
"How lucky can they be? They're dead." - Grandma from Mulan
"That's no moon. It's a space station." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life form?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Sorry, Master. I forgot you don't like flying." "I don't mind flying but what you're doing is suicide!" - Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the force by with you." - Every Jedi who can speak Basic says this line
"We lost something." "Don't worry. We are still flying half the ship." - Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
You miss a lot in Shakespeare if you can't appreciate irony.
Just because Luna is looney doesn't mean she isn't cool.
If you are prone to falling down and/or dropping things, say the following: "Gravity: It sucks."
If a guy ever gropes you, tell him "You touch me there again, and not even magic will grow back what I rip off."
In an average room, there are 1,242 objects a Ravenclaw can use to kill you, including the room itself. So don't make me angry.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure, right after Jesus and ice cream.
My house is where the Wild Things really are. If you agree, or your house is the same, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe ice cream was the best food ever invented, copy this onto your profile.
Copy this onto your profile if you spend WAY too much time either reading fantasy or fanfictions.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and Paste this if you have ever said "Like" twice in one senence.
If you are so obsessed with Eragon Shadeslayer that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am going to die if Inheritance book 4 isn't released soon! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile..
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely CANNOT live without one or all of these books series (Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, Ranger's Apprentice), copy and paste this into your profile!
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of nose bleed (Bring a kechup pack for this).
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "this is STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go to the movies.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how awesome the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who on earth are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake a heart-attack. When everyone starts screaming and callin 911, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
43. Cross-Dress. (How do you do this if you're a girl? I wear jeans an T-Shirts anyway. Do NOT send me a PM about it, kay?
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever answered a rhetorical question, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many people have died because of other's "needs" of fame and fortune. If you care, copy and paste this into your profile
I want child abuse to stop. If you do to, copy and paste this into your profile
Reasons why Twilight sucks:
Hello, Edward is 100 years old! Talk about a petophyle. (Hope I spelled that right)
Vampires don't sparkle in the light
Twilight fans have the worst excuses ever. "He stalks her because he loves her!" Whatever...
Edward is so creepy! He stalks Bella at night, he stalks her in the day, he stalks her when she's sleeping, he's just fricking creepy!! You call it love, I call it a reason to call the cops.
People don't frolic in the woods when they go hunting. At least not when I hunt.
Twilight fans are fricking crazy! One time, I was in Borders, (Which is basically a book store where I buy Ranger's Apprentice) and a guy yelled "TWILIGHT SUCKS!" and you could feel the glares.
If anyone wants to argue with me about the movie and books, than bring it.
Now, this is for the people who absolutely LOVE The Lord Of The Rings such as myself!
Halt's Apprentice, Elfpen, Spritesinthehouse, Oakleaf Knight, Azlarok Tolkien, more will come in time.
bold the ones you are, underline the ones that are half/half
You have a short temper.
You have a calm, laid-back personality. (usually...)
You are physically strong.
You have a free spirit.
You spend most of your time alone.
You are very polite.
I think I'm air...
If you have read the books and HATE the fact that they burned down the weasley house in the 6th movie and are really angry that they've practicaly ruined the first half of Book 7 by getting rid of the Weasley house copy and paste this onto your profile. (and where's Bill?, He's sposed to be, well, you know...(the people that have read the books will) and how the heck is Harry gonna find the last Horcrux if he don't know where his old potions book is??).
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
12. Your fake name: (put the last 3 letters of your last name in, the closest letter of the middle of your middle name, then the first 2 letters of your first name in)
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
Okay, this has been a generally lighthearted profile, but now I want to talk about something serious. As some of you may have noticed, I don't have one of those anti-abortion copy-pastes on here. I'm not pro-abortion. My best friend ever exists because her biological mother was talked out of abortion. But I think women deserve a choice. I was going who-knows-where one day, and I saw some guys outside a women's clinic, with signs saying "You are against God's will" and "F* you child killers. As I was going back, They were yelling at an eleven year old whom I had seen in the newspaper as a rape victim. The men were yelling at her, and booing her to the point where she started crying. So anti-abortionists, I wanna know; was that little girl devil spawn too?