Author has written 8 stories for Sailor Moon, Naruto, Familiar of Zero, and Fate/stay night.
My friends can call me Ash.
Oh, wow, I have way too many favorite stories. Sorry about that.
Anyway, I'm a college student, and I'm mostly using this as a chance to polish my own writing skills. Hope it's enjoyable.
My stories' status.
A New Order: We now have a TVtropes page! A New Order This story will be updated eventually, but I have other things to work on. Probably won't get around to it until the next school year.
Übermensch: unlikely to be updated until I get further in with everything else. Up for adoption.
Soldier of Zero: will be updated infrequently, as inspiration strikes, but hopefully about once every two months or less.
Lancer du Loc: I bit off a bit more than I could chew with finishing this one...eventually inspiration will return, but I'm working on things more solid right now.
My real favorites: (because I have WAY too many)
Naruto: First Try Team Tetsuo; Win Some, Lose Some; Naruto: Potential Realized
Bleach: Downfall; Uninvited Guests
Harry Potter: Odd Ideas; The Trischool Tournament; Make a Wish
Eva: Once More With Feeling; Thousand Shinji; Asuka's Competitor
Sailor Moon: Celestial Warrior Moon; A Princess' Plan; Everyday is Exactly the Same
Slayers: Flam Gush
Authors: Sage of the Toads; Innortal. Both of them are utter geniuses, and ALL of their works are worth trying.
"-The white man said,"Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I wasBLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go into the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? Post this on your profile if you hate racism."
1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in the world.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.