Author has written 8 stories for Sailor Moon, Naruto, Familiar of Zero, and Fate/stay night.
My friends can call me Ash.
Oh, wow, I have way too many favorite stories. Sorry about that.
Anyway, I'm a paralegal, and I'm mostly using this as a chance to polish my own writing skills. Hope it's enjoyable.
My stories' status.
A New Order: We now have a TVtropes page! A New Order This story is dead but I should get around to posting a chapter summary eventually.
Übermensch: Up for adoption.
Soldier of Zero: dead and up for adoption
Lancer du Loc: Already been adopted
My real favorites: (because I have WAY too many)
Naruto: First Try Team Tetsuo; Win Some, Lose Some; Naruto: Potential Realized
Bleach: Downfall; Uninvited Guests
Harry Potter: Odd Ideas; The Trischool Tournament; Make a Wish
Eva: Once More With Feeling; Thousand Shinji; Asuka's Competitor
Sailor Moon: Celestial Warrior Moon; A Princess' Plan; Everyday is Exactly the Same
Slayers: Flam Gush
Authors: Sage of the Toads; Innortal. Both of them are utter geniuses, and ALL of their works are worth trying.
"-The white man said,"Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I wasBLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go into the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? Post this on your profile if you hate racism."
1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in the world.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Who Am I?
I am the boy...that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the boy that people look through when I say something. I am the boy that spends most of his free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the boy that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the boy that doesn't spend all his time on MySpace, or talking about cars, girls or sex to his firends. I am the boy that hasn't been asked out in a year...or ever. I am the boy that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and slash in the rain.
But I am also the boy who knows and is proud to be who he is, doesn't care if people call him weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express himself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this to your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the people who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone. The First Kitsukage, Dragon of Time, Jarjaxle, The Patient One, Xomniac, Ashen Author
adrien skywalker (8)
Arpad Hrunta (39)
Chaos Lord (9)
chris dee (66)
General Havoc (1)
Jet Wolf (70)
Kraken's Ghost (10)
May Wren (3)
Nienna Nir (52)
Perfect Lionheart (14)
Platinum Dragoness (268)
Shadow Crystal Mage (96)
The Logical Ghost (26)
The Sage of Toads (11)
Vetinari N (0)
Vixen Tail (12)
Writing bunny (22)