Author has written 39 stories for Supernatural, Harry Potter, Band of Brothers, X-Men: The Movie, and Les Miserables.
Follow me on twitter: I'm. I tweet about whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment.
Follow me on tumblr: I don't use it that much, but i update my fics there too->
Go check out my very good friend OrangeLook profile, her stories are awesome!
Location: Spain, so don't expect me to write perfect English since it's not my mother language.
Shows: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game Of Thrones, Community, Being Human, Band Of Brothers, The Pacific.
Books: Harry Potter, Watership Down, A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, The Catcher In The Rye, Band Of Brothers, Perks Of Being A Wallflower.
Music: anything that reminds me of a show/ship/moment. Fanmixes are my jam.
Couples: I absolutely ship: Harry/Ginny, Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Ron, Fred/Angelina, George/Angelina, Ginny/Zabini, Seamus/Ginny, Seamus/Lavender, Teddy/Victoire, Fleur/Bill, Katie/Oliver, Scorpius/Rose, Tonks/Lupin, Lavender/Charlie, Audrey/Percy, Anyone/OC (Harry Potter); 11th/Amy, 10th/Rose (Doctor Who); Dean/Castiel (Supernatural); Roe/Babe, Roe/Renee, Liebgott/Webster, Speirs/Lipton, Winters/Nixon (Band Of Brothers), Enjolras/Eponine, Enjolras/Grantaire, Joly/Musichetta, Courfeyrac/Jehan (Les Miserables)
I'm like a velociraptor. If I sense movement, I ship it.
I NEED REVIEWS TO LIVE!! Seriously, review, is the only way I can correct my errors and improve my writing.
Not long ago I discovered the greatest plays of all times, A Very Potter Musical and its fantastic sequel A Very Potter Sequel. Both are HILARIOUS and you should see them right away. Just saying.
17 Tips To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked cart with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'IN'
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with 'in accordance to the prophecy'
7. Don't use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is 'To Go'.
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Got to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don't rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I WON! I WON!'.
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling 'Run for your lives, they're loose!'
17. Tell your children over dinner 'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go'
Oh, one last thing: I SOLEMNY SWEAR I'M UP TO NO GOOD
Thanks, that's all for now, folks!!
Unsafe External Link