Name: Renata (or Re, otakuxfanxgirl or Miya-chan, because of my last name X3)
Birthday: 30 of december (so late TT^TT)
Likes: Anime/Manga, new friends, play guitar, help, dark colors, HINATA, Hinata pairings, reviews...many things -nervous smile-
Dislikes: I dislike flames (not construtive criticism), people that flames Hinata(it's ok to dislike her, but flame her? why? I dislike some characters too, I say I dislike them but I don't flame them), I really hate to hate people..., I hate...I think that's all X3
anime/manga list: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Shugo Chara (all of them), Vampire Knight, Blood, Special A, Fruits Basket, Mirmo Zibang, Shaman King, Loveless, Love Hina, Marmalade Boy, DNAngel, Air Gear, Inuyasha, Itazura na Kiss, Lovely Complex, Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Princess, Peach Girl, Ranma 1/2, Skip Beat, Cardcaptor Sakura, xxxHolic, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Aishiteruze Baby, Toradora, Samurai X, Bleach, Soul Eater, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Karin, Kamichama Karin, School Days, Full Metal, Kirarin Revolution, Angelique, Neo Angelique, Beauty Pop and a lot that I don't remember right now ^^
93% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7% who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Bookworm-Booklover, Jasper's Fangirl, vampirechick123, bella cullen 17, Number-1-Twilighters, twilightfan1178, Tomoshibi-Chan, Ammy14k, Tsukihime Nee, Neko-Neko-Happyface, otakuxfanxgirl,
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura,foxfeather1337,Sadistic-Bitch, Cherry Blossom Girl13, Kaelin The Black Swan, otakuxfanxgirl,
Ps: If you want to help or talk to me, add me on your MSN, bye bye X3
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile.
What A Boyfriend SHOULD Do:
When she walks away from you mad,
When she stares at your mouth,
When she pushes you or hits you,
When she starts cussing at you,
When she's quiet,
When she ignores you,
When she pulls away,
When you see her at her worst,
When you see her start crying,
When you see her walking,
When she's scared,
When she lays her head on your shoulder,
When she steals your favorite hat,
When she teases you,
When she doesn't answer for a long time,
When she looks at you with doubt,
When she says that she likes you,
When she grabs at your hands,
When she bumps into you,
When she tells you a secret,
When she looks at you in your eyes,
When she misses you,
When you break her heart,
When she says its over,
When she repost this bulletin,
Stay on the phone with her,
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her,
At 12:00am on her birthday,
Treat her like she's,
Tease her and.
Stay up all night,
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show,
Give her the world.
Let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and sad,
Let her know she's important.
Kiss her in the pouring rain.
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is:
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will:
(It won't work with me...I don't like anyone...but maybe you like, so post this on your profile ^.^ Good Luck!!! otakuxfanxgirl)
Things to make you laugh:
In Honor of Stupid People
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity. Copy and paste this into your profile.
Things that can piss you off
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my dick when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Dang right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "It's always the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? They need their butts kicked!
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?." No loser, I paid 12 dollars to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "Life is short." What?? Life is the longest dang thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumby?
10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know idiot you pulled me over.
11. When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's a stinking piece of paper.
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Unsafe External Link