Poll: Which random word/phrase is better? Pick 3! Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Bleach, and Anime X-overs.
My Name's Meaning:
My name is made up of random Japanese words that popped into my head. Hane means feather and kaze means wind. No (the thing between hane and kaze) means... of (I'm actually not exactly sure what it means... Heh heh... To me it's just the connector thingy.) Anyway, it translates out to Feather of Wind or Wind's Feather.
Hi! I'm new here (well... not that new anymore)! Yeah...so I have absolutely no clue what to write about! *Sighs* My mind is empty... like an empty container. School and life get in the way! Anyway, I love manga and anime. I love to draw (except a certain someone keeps telling me the heads for my drawings look like pentagons...).
I usually write with my partner Hikou-chan (AKA: Hikou no Kokoro). She usually calls me Kit-chan and other nicknames... We both wrote A Metal Heart, its sequel: Optimistic, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni: Ungranted Wish Arc, and Unlimited (please read and review the stories!). I give her most of the credit though since she types and edits everything. I sometimes catch her verb tense errors though! She helps me to edit thing I write and I'd like to thank her for helping me. A big thanks Hikou-chan!
Hetalia: History made fun~ It's about time something like this happened. I learn without even knowing it! History classes in school for once are hilarious at times. Can we just trade in our text books for the manga and the anime? Favorite characters: Uh... Everyone? I can't pick!! DX Oh well! I just have issues with Austria at times... >.>
Bleach: Endless... I love the Zanpakutou Rebellion Arc and the Touju Arc! We finally get to see what the zanpakutou spirits look like! Favorite characters: Toushirou Hitsugaya, Rangiku Matsumoto, Gin Ichimaru, Orihime Inoue (Only AFTER she leaves and goes to Hueco Mundo. She acts like an air-head with Ichigo.), and Ulquiorra Schiffer
Fullmetal Alchemist: One of the best manga/anime I have ever read/watched! It seems that a lot of the stuff I like I learn from Hikou-chan... Weird... It must be a trend. Favorite Character: Edward Elric
Prince of Tennis: It's weird. I started to watch this because of the musical. I ended up liking it even though it centers on the main character too much... And has anyone else noticed how the eighth and ninth graders are about the same height, but the seventh graders are midgets?? Oh well, most anime seem to have height issues! XD Favorite characters: Fuji Syuusuke (I blame the musicals for making me like this guy...), Eiji Kikumaru (Sings hilarious songs!), Oishi Shuuichiro (I don't know why I like this guy... Just do.)
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler): Something fun to read when I don't feel like doing homework. Favorite Character: Grell (he's so awesome in the musical!) and Mr. Tanaka (Gotta love him for doing absolutely nothing! XD)
D. Gray Man: What can I say? It's just like Hikou-chan said: it's FMA and Bleach in one complete package! Hooray! I haven't read all the manga (Just three books so far... 2, 19, and... 20 something... Yeah... Hikou-chan let me borrow them... I'll read the rest eventually) Anyway, really good series! Favorite Characters: Lavi, Yu Kanda, and Timcampy!
Trauma Center/Team: I love to operate on people! It's so much fun! XD I've played Second Opinion and a little nit of New Blood. I'm hoping to get Under the Knife, Under the Knife 2, and Trauma Team (I got them!). Favorite characters: Derek Stiles (Did anyone else know he's voice by Sasuke Uchiha's voice actor?) and Angie Thompson, CR-S01
About Parings/Romance in general:
I don't care what it is as long as it's well written. I just don't particularly like yuri... I have my reasons since I'm a girl (I don't mean to offend anyone who likes that kind of stuff). I cannot write romance very well. I've tried but it always ends in failure (Well, it's more like the stories i do write with romance turn out to be plotless... Except "Time of Bleeding"). My dream is to one day be able to write romance so it at least has a plot... (I achieved that goal! Now only if I could do it again.) I do not mean to offend anyone by not liking the things listed above.
Silent Wish: I wrote a story about Byakuya at 12 am. Don't ask. I couldn't get to sleep. It turned out to be a PWP (my speciality...) I got a friend (Hikou-chan) to edit for me. She said even though it's plotless it proves a point about Byakuya. Yay!
Buy a Matumoto: What would happen if Rangiku Matsumoto got a car? What would happen if she took her captain with her for a ride? Lets just say that no one got injured... Too seriously. Random crack fic which all started from a spelling error. Rated T for Renji's mishap.
It all started when I was helping Hikou-kun write Unlimited (it was my turn to write) So I finished writing and gave her the story for her to continue. She read though what I had written and found an (stupid) spelling error. I had spelled "Matsumoto" wrong. I spelled it as "Matumoto." And that was how a story idea was born~! It turns out that the story is longer than I thought it would be... x.x So. Much. Editing. Ack! It's the next year! WHY! WHY!? I started this over a year ago! What the heck!? Well, I have the main story part done, but I need to type the epilogue. I posted the main story and the epilogue separately.
Discussion Table: This is reviewer request-based! A tale about anime/manga characters who get brought to our world by getting switched with cosplayers. For more info read the fic! A partner fic with Hikou-chan. and Rated T for violence, language, and maybe romance.
Mough: Okay! Now I'm woking on another one! Yes, this one also has a weird story behind the idea. -Sighs- This one has Gin Ichimaru in it! It's extremely random! Note: It will have a little bit of GinxRangiku in it. If you don't like it, TOO BAD! Anyway, I not sure when I'll post this one or the one with Matsumoto... I'm sorry! But hopefully I'll post them soon!
Curry-sake: Random thing I cam up with. Hikou-kun's helping me though my writers' block issues. It's a oneshot with Rangiku, Orihime, and Toushirou. Why does it seem that all my oneshot ideas have Rangiku as my main character?
Mough, Matumoto, and Curry-sake are all part of a mini trilogy thing. Mough being the prequel, Matumoto being the thing after the prequel (would that be the main story?), and Curry-sake being the sequel. I will post the stories in order so this might take a while. I'm sorry! The issue is that I didn't start writing these in order... Matumoto rough-draft was almost done when I started Mough... And I just finished the beginning part of Mough when I started Curry-sake.
There are other partner fics with Kokoro I'm working on too!
Note: Hikou-chan/kun and Kokoro are all the same person! I just don't keep consistency. They're all Hikou no Kokoro! Got check out her stuff! It's really good! Also, we don't own anything we write about.
August 4th: Talk in Jibberish Day! Have fun! Mough~!
- A meaty fish bone
- 5 long stalks of seaweed - chopped
- 1 large roasted newt – ROASTED! (duh.)
- 2 fat medium - sized worms (medium-sized is considered 5’ – 10’) or large (12’- 15’) squids - cut in slices (cut the long way… stringy-er the better)
- 1 poison sumac leaf
- 2 large onions
- 10 fire ants or 20 black carpenter ants
- A 3 oz bag of toe/finger nail clippings
- 6 live goldfish and/or 6 dead koi fish from Byakuya’s koi pond
- 6 raw eggs
- MUST HAVE: 1 tablespoon brown sugar for taste and color!
1. Put the raw eggs in a large pot and cover with water. Add the live/dead gold fish, onions, fire or carpenter ants, worms or squid, pepper, garlic, and raisins. You need a tight lid or else the ants will escape and terrorize your kitchen for the rest of your life.
2. Bring water to a boil in a pot with sea foam then turn down the heat and let it cool for 10 seconds or until 11.5 sea foam bubbles have popped. Then add the concoction to the blender.
3. Ask Kaien to take the octopus out of the pot. Use a zanpakuto (preferably an ice type AKA: Sode No Shirayuki or Hyorinmaru) to fish out any blobs of fat or nail polish you might find because they might be poisonous. Animals like this can be used to annihilate mankind as we know it besides making a drink that co-workers will enjoy. Put the octopus into the (Note: If Kaien Shiba is not there with you. You cannot proceed because hazardous effects may occur if he is not there to supervise) the bender and turn it onto the highest setting. Keep the blender running for 3.14579 minutes and 17.735927346 milliseconds.
4. If you let the energy drink freeze at this point, you will be able to skim the excess foam out of it. The best way to add the most artistic value is to leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. (Well, actually you have to put it in the freezer… Why? BECAUSE I SAY SO! Besides, the icy lumps after the drink defrosts make it more appetizing and it helps the live fish live longer.)
5. Add the brown sugar to the broth because you HAVE to. Put the mixture again into a large blender for about 1.003 milliseconds.
6. Let the drink sit in the refrigerator 3 hours until the stuff gets smashed together.
7. The energy drink will be finished when the worm guts are dismembered and creamy. Add more brown sugar if needed. Serve in a fancy glass with one of those little paper umbrella things or with Champaign swords. Enjoy~! (This drink does NOT have to stay consistent with the recipe I have given. You may add or take out what ever EXCEPT FOR the brown sugar. Always looking for new stuff to add! If you are not brave enough to drink this liquid from the gods, feed it to someone you love (or hate as the case may be…) This drink is a great way to test new recruits for a position in a job! Have fun!)
WARNING: KAIEN SHIBA, HIKOU NO KOKORO, AND HANE NO KAZE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALERGIC REACTIONS OR CARDIAC ARREST CAUSED BY THIS DRINK! YOU MAKE AND DRINK AT YOUR OWN RISK! WE HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF "OPERATING", BUT BEWARE THAT I HAVE KILLED A PATIENT BEFORE! (I have on Trauma Center for the Wii. My record is 5 times. Not bad considering that I didn't read how to use the paddles...)
The recipe format came from a game from Spatulatta (I think I spelled the name wrong)
Unsafe External Link