Poll: read and review my stories, which one do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Hunger Games.
I am making this profile say what i like and not making it into a blog. or what my definition of a blog is. ;D
These are updates, not of that of stupid curiosity:
Update 6/29/2010- I got a new puppy! his name is jr, named after dale eanhardt jr the nascar driver. He is a rottwieler/ german shephard mix and only 4 1/2 weeks old! I havent met him yet because i an in a whole different state, and my mom will bring him over this friday, also to take us (me and sis) back to CA.
Update- 9/15/10: sorry that i have not updated my stories for a LONG time, but since school, moving, and getting computer taken away, or just being lazy, I haven't gotten to it, but I will try harder- it will take me maybe a week to get a new chapter up because of homework and the weekends being my lazy days! plus- B DAY PARTY FOR THIS WEEKEND! you don't know whos! HA!
In loving memory of: Oleander Melson June 12th, 1938 - March 23nd, 2010, 6:00 a.m.
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
cabin status: newbie but i cal the top bunk no matter who says what!
godly parent: apollo
this is my happy puntuations or text for a happy cyclops for all of you who loved tyson ;) : here it is: 0)
PASS IT ON FOR THE REVOLUTION OF FRIENDLY CYCLOPS' LIKE TYSON (PERCY'S BRO)
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Mental Hospital Phone Menu:
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital!
Please select from the following options menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep!!!!!!
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blond, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is also wondering, "Is there a letter in the alphabet that can't be pronounced without another, other than E? Like... B would be... be or bee..." Crazy is when you run into a wall on accident and then run into it again on purpose. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list! (Carzy is when you finish eating your dogs food before he can!, and when ever your read a '... to do list' and go ahead and do it!- like hiding in a clothes rack and when some one comes along you yell 'pick me! pick me!)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Don’t mess with me I've got a stick.
Heaven doesnt wan't me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you support THUKEcut and paste this on your profile.
Things to Ponder:
Why do people look up when they think?
Why is yawning contagious?
If all the world is a stage, then where is the audience sitting?
Is a laughing stock cattle with a sense of humor?
If Walmart is lowering prices daily, then how come none of it is free yet?
Why does the psychic hotline ask for your credit card number? Shouldn't they already know it?
Is it possible to be totally partial?
When someone says "you know what they say..." Who are they?
If I break the laws of physics do I go to jail?
Why do slow down and slow up mean the same thing?
Why do they report power outages on TV?
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
OK, so what's the speed of dark?
If scientists were ever going to figure out how to travel through time, wouldn’t we now be seeing people from the future?
Why is it the TWELVE days of Christmas when there is only one day of Christmas?
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
This is a stupid test. Copy and paste it to your profile, and bold the things you've done.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
56 things bolded, wow, i must be really stupid... but i have almost straight a's!
Things to do on an Elevator
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral
5. MEOW occasionally.
6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. SAY -DING at each floor.
8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9. MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21. SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
23. AS you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
24. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
25. MAKEcar race noises when someone gets on or off.
26. CONGRATULATE all for being in the same lift with you.
27. GRIMACE painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
28. WALK on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
29. WHILE the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
30. LET your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
31. ENTER into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
32. TAKE shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
33. ASK people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
34. ALSO in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
35. ASK, "Did you feel that?"
36. TELL people that you can see their aura.
37. WHEN the doors close, announce to the others, It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again.
38. ANNOUNCE in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
39. DRESS up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
How To Annoy People At An Amusement Park
~Dress up like one of the photographers and follow people around asking them repeatly if they would like their picture taken.
~Leave large gaps in between you and the people in front of you while waiting in line.
~Every time you pass a chain restraint not in use, clip it on and use it to hold back the people behind you in line.
~Ask the person running the roller coaster if someone has recently thrown up on it.
~Pretend to freak out on a ride so they stop it to let you off.
~Speak in Spanish, or pretend you're deaf and start making rapid hand movements.
~Start talking about shaving your excess body hair in line while everyone around you is silent.
~Find someone and tell them you're lost. Use your best acting skills.
~Go up to the boy band wanna-be group and pretend to be really excited and ask for their autographs, reassuring them that they're gonna make it big soon.
~Take an Alka-Seltzer tablet and begin to have spasmatic movements in your body while foaming at the mouth at the very top of the tallest ride.
~Begin to cry when they start the merry-go-round and have them stop it because you're too scared to go all the way.
~Start talking loudly about the last time you got stuck upside-down on this ride, scaring everyone in line around you.
~Ask someone that looks like they're in a hurry for directions.
~Complain about how dirty the seat is, and demand they clean it off.
~Walk up to anyone in the park, and say "Hi, my name is your name" and offer a handshake.
~Ask ANYONE for their autograph.
~Advertise for a theme park...one you're not at.
~Whisper right in someone's ear, "I know what you did last summer."
~Comment how good you look in every picture of you on a ride.
~Make fun of everyone else in every set of pictures taken during the rides.
~Go up to every character walking around and give them a big hug and call them your "hero."
~Ride every water ride and inform everybody with you that you can't swim and everyone's gonna drown.
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
~Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
~Clap when the good guy gets killed.
~During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
~Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
~Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
~Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
~Yell out what is going to happen.
~Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
~Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
~Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
~Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
~Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
~Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
~Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
~Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
~Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
~Try to start a wave.
~Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
~Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
~Sing with the theme music.
~Bring and use your own air freshener.
~At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
~Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
~Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
~Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
~Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
~Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
~Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
~When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
~Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
~start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
~Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
~Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
~Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
~Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
~Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
~Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
~Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
~Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
~Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
~Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
~Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
~Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
~Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
~Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
~Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
Famous Last Words
Hey, watch this!
Poke it with a stick, see if it's dead.
What could possibly go wrong?
I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
I've got a great idea!
Where'd you put the bomb?
Hey, that looks like fun!
I wonder what this does...
Red or blue, red or blue...?
Why's it bubbling?
Guys, you gotta see this!
Roses are red,
There is a woman at the beginning of all great things
The best things in life are unseen- that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream
There are all kinds of art. There's the art of drawing, the art of dancing, the art of science, and of course the refined art of being an idiot
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't more people happy?
Sometimes I Wonder, "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?" and then it hits me!
In a world full of cheerios, be a fruit loop.
I am temporarily distracted by a shiny object.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
I'm an angel honest... the horns are just there to keep the halo straight
I dream of a better tomorrow, where Chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned.
Best friends, it’s who we are . . . instead of saying "excuse me" we push each other out of the way and say "move". We hug each other and laugh at any random moment. We argue about the stupidest things then we find out we were both wrong.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
A friend is like a flower,
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
Tate cambridge, (that would be cool, if i were a guy!)
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Neon green coke
YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name)
Istarme (ha! it spells i star me!, wait im not selfish!)
YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Jr (i feel wrong saying that for some reson...)
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
IF YOU CARE THAT STUPIDNESS ON FANFICTION SHOULD BE FIXED: READ THIS! (too long for some)
I agree, no one should make their profiles worthless blogs, or copying and pasting their lifes away to to look moronic. I am not copy and pasting anymore than the 'if you are a demi-god' thing because i just love those PJO books. And for all of you who have posted in your profile that you hate it when peopl use text to write things, get over it! it's the new generation of fun things! so, some people who do that may be lazy, but others do it just for fun. And yes even in my stories there are alot of typos that could of been caught, but i say leave them to make me laugh at those fanfictionites who just surf this website to give unsuspecting authors 'cunstructive critisism'.
I consider those reviews abuse. I mean, saying 'its cliche' or 'this type of writing (when they are talking about my stories) ... and you should use this instead'that easy for their character to get everything they want. And then when you tell some one in a review that you hate that centering thing that they have done with the story, your are the stupid one, not the other author who you are 'reveiwing' to. you are stupid because that centering thing is what is of all books that have been published that you have read that has caused you to join this site, also you are centering your stroies too! I mean, yeah, one person may have too much speaking parts, but that is because they take the lead roll, it may even prove that they are obnoxious.
But, lets take an example, my story of fallen time is about nico di angelo after TLO and there being a new problem with lexi being the daughter of kronos, nico and his new friends need to stop lexi, but people have reviewd this story and said that they hate this centering thing that i was doing. Well, no. I'm not centering it all around nico, im just expressing his feelings, and he's the one trying to prove something so he is taking the lead. he is the main character!
SO, you have taken your worthless time to read the above. For those of you who do surf this site just to critisize others without looking at yourself first, take the above into consideration, because this is my constructive critisism reveiw to you! (BY ME! SCORPIOWLETE!)
~ ¤§ ~¥Mickey¥~ §¤
|Community:||Wars, Revolutions, or real Stories?|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|