Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
Name: Jessica... most people call me JAY
Where I Live: U.S.A... Florida, for now.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black - believe it or not.
Birthday: August 17th
Age: 22 (close enough)
Sexuality: Too Confusing to understand right now...
Stuff I Love: music, writing, reading,
Fave Quote: "Bisexuality is a gift. Going out clubbing every Friday and Saturday, you have twice as many choices, and twice the opportunity to get laid." (NOT MY QUOTE, once I remember who it was from, I will post it)
Fave Song: Perfect - Simple Plan & Break Even - The Script
Siblings: 2 sisters - one older, one younger. 4 Brothers - All older.
Last book You Read: Shadow Game C. Feehan
Personality: Laid back, but can get pretty hyper.
What's It like being you?: Eh, I am a lazy post-college grad, I have both an AA in Criminal Justice and an AS in Information Technology
Fave Music: most: rock, country, rap, pop, Christian rock.
Fave Childhood Memory: depends on my mood
Fave Number: 11...17...
Fave Book/ Author: J.K.Rowling, Stephanie Meyer, Orson Scott Card, Koushun Takami (Battle Royale), Ben Weaver, John Grisham;
Fave New Author: Believe it or not, I have an author that I have been reading her stories since High school and she is just amazing. I am just waiting until she get officially published... I have a few of her original stories... and she really needs to get them published.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know copy and paste this into your profile..
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"
"A good friend bails you out of jail. A great friend is sitting there next to you saying 'Man, that was fun!'"
STRESS: a condition brought on by over-riding the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it
WARNING: trespassers will be shot WARNING: survivors will be shot again
That which does not kill you, will probably try again.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Whoever said nothing was impossible, has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
If everything is going well, you've obviously overlooked something.
Evening News is where they begin with good evening, and then proceed to tell you why it is not.
If, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
The Walmart List!!
In case you didn't know, this is stuff to do at Walmart, Target, and other stores like those. I have to admit, right here right now… I have been kicked out and banned from a Walmart in South Mississippi because of some of the things on this list… so beware… That is your final warning. But it was funny trying to explain to my mom why I had to stay in the car when we went to Walmart the next time... I was 15, and lucky to not be in Juvie... thank god.
1. Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals. did it.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms. did it.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in house wares"... and see what happens. did it
4. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. did it.
5. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
6. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose. did it.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. did it.
8. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
9. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!" did it.
10. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!" did it.
11. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!" did it.
12. Start a fish-stick fight. couple of my friends did this... it was weird to watch.
13. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruff shampoo you recommended. did it.
14. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!" did it, I was the one pushing...
15. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
16. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned foods at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner." did it.
17. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
18. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines. did it.
19. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section. did it.
20. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..." did it.
21. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
22. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket. did it.
23. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs. did it.
24. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
25. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back. did it.
26. Bow to the display of TVs in the electronics section. did it.
27. Tell everyone there will be a zombie apocalypse. did it
28. Act out said zombie apocalypse. my friends did it.
29. Challenge people to duels with wrapping paper. did it... and won... lol
30. Get a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go" did it.
31. Add random things to people's carts when they aren't looking. did it... and that is what finally got me thrown out.. note to self, condoms in a elderly woman's cart... bad idea.
HP/GW - Cannon... really really good... but can be really bad too.
HP/HG – Not Cannon… but interesting all the same.
DM/HG - only Reading
HG/GW - interesting to read...
HP/NT - good read, under certain circumstances.
DM/GW - Amazing, if done the right way
HG/MM - just recently got into it... Its really nice... if done the right way.
MM/MW - A friend told me about this story on here... and for the life of me I can't find it. It was a REALLY good one too.
I apologize to all my peoples out there. I have taken time off of writing, having just graduated college... but i am thinking up new plots, and even editing the ones i have. Hang in there. I will add something to a story. I promise!
Got a new one in the works:
Heir Of Magic: cant say much at the moment. Still in the bare works. Pre Founders (at the moment). Look for it when it gets published.