Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Shiver, Maggie Stiefvater.
> 2/26/11- HAPPY NEW YEAR! i'm only like what, two months late? Anyways, I hope my lovely readers are loving this new year, and the new chapter of Paying The Debt I put up moments ago. You should definitely go check it out. And leave a review. And favorite it. :3
> 12/21/10- I just burned my lip on a curling iron -_- definitely something that would happen to me. Anyone know how to make swelling go down? Because my lips now look like two fat sausages. It's totally awesome. Anyways, next chapter of PTD will be up probably within the week, and most likely before Christmas (think of it as a Christmas gift from me to you!). I would totally have gotten each and every one of the people that read my stories a really nice gift, but please accept my cyber hug instead! Remember: 4 DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS! AHHHHH!
> 12/12/10- Greetings! How is everyone? Excited for the Christmas/winter holidays? The newest chapter of Paying the Debt went up a couple of days ago, and you should really check it out! because the plot is thickening! BUH DUH DUH DUM! Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon :) Thanks for everyone who reviews my stories, they definitely help motivate me! Check out my other stories to tide you over until the next PTD chapter if you'd like. Stay safe and have an awesome Christmas Break!
> 10/24/10- hey everbody! Sorry for my absence on fanfiction. I promise i'll get back to writing soon, and eventually put up the rest of the Paying The Debt chapters. And for those who have read Paying The Debt and keep asking me if i'm for percy/annabeth or percy/calypso, i actually am for one of those two shippings. But if i told you, than you might be able to figure out what will happen in Paying The Debt, which would ruin the fun for both you and me. Where's the fun in that? So there's no need to ask me which shipping i'm for, my dear lovely readers!
Ello my poppits! Welcome to the enticing land of Kygii's Profile! It's a confusing, horribly organized place where you'd be lucky to find what you're looking for. Continuing reading if you dare! The lines below are full the inner most thoughts of a confused high school girl who's power for procrastinating overcomes all. I wish you luck if you dare continue.
Things You May May Be Intrigued To Know:
1. I completely LOATHE Twilight and any stories involving vampires. I'm all Team Potter dearies.
2. I love to say really big words. Please tell me if i over do it. I wish not to confuse my dear readers. (Wait. What readers?)
3. My stories reflect my feelings. See if you can guess how i'm feeling when you read a story of mine.
4. I enjoy drawing as well as writing. Too bad I'm beyond horrible at it.
5. I beat my self up and am really hard on myself. I always think i can do better, even when it looks like i can't.
6. I have one skill that i have mastered beyond compare: procrastination.
7. My birthday is on September 14. :)
8. I always make a wish on 11:11
9. I hold my breath on 9:11
10. I party on 9:14. (Can you guess why?)
11. I'm on JV soccer for my high school.
12. I'm in on Honors classes, but I am actually pretty dumb.
13. Thirteen is my favorite number.
14. I lied. fourteen is my true favorite number.
15. I'm left-handed.
And that's enough information about me! Unless of course someone actually requests for information. But who would do that? I'm remarkably dull. Although I am rather witty.
If Anyone Would Actually Bother Asking Me Questions, These Are My Speculations That Would Be Frequently Asked.
Q: Why choose the name Kygii?
A: I wish I had a deep and meaningful response to that, but in all honesty I just chose it because it had all my favorite letters. And i also love the look of double lower case 'i's.