Author has written 6 stories for Trauma Center, Rule of Rose, and Yume Nikki.
Rank in School: Senior in Legacy High, currently feeling the senioritis setting in.
Hobbies: Reading manga/manhwa or novels, gaming (PS3 and Wii), writing (of course), web surfing, yokai and weaponry researching
Likes: Sweets (particularly of the vanilla or caramel variation), rock music, cooking lessons, good fighters overall, paramedics, medicine, flowers
Dislikes: Dishonest/hypocritical people, vegetables, math
Favorite Video Games (Series): Tekken, Soul Calibur, No More Heroes, Okami, Trauma Center/Team, Katamari Damacy, LittleBigPlanet, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros., Muramasa: The Demon Blade, inFamous, Resident Evil (I only like it up to 4 anyways, 5 got too action-based for my tastes. That and Chris looked like he was taking steroids. A LOT of steroids.), Silent Hill, Bayonetta, Persona, PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient, Dead Rising, Rhythm Heaven, Rule of Rose, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Okage: Shadow King, Gitaroo Man
Favorite Anime/Manga: After School Nightmare, Hanako and the Terror of Allegory, Future Diary, Twin Spica, Oishinbo, Lucky Star, Desert Punk, Sgt.Frog/Keroro Gunso, Code Geass, 20th Century Boys, FLCL, Gurren Lagaan, PSG (If I were to post the full name of this anime here, I would get questioned a lot. The fans will know what I'm talking about), Azumanga Daioh, Hetalia (Yeah, yeah, I know...), Yotsuba&!, Red River, Metro Escape
You guys. You guys. I'm turning into a mental fattie. Been doing nothing but watching old YouTube vids. Been writing nothing but short, lazy blurbs of stuff. When I try to continue something big, I feel like it doesn't make much sense. Someone. Anyone. HELP ME.
Also, once I finish up the bulk, I'm renaming my No More Heroes story Project [REC]. Keep an eye out for that.
List of Future Fics:
- Moral Compass: The tale of a cranky diagnostician, a superhero, and a piece of paper. (Trauma Center/Team, oneshot)
- Bento Boxes: The heat in the kitchen goes over 90 degrees as Maria and Tomoe race to cook for their shared beloved. (Trauma Center/Team, oneshot)
- Fun and Games: For now, Xiaoyu and co. will have their fun and debate over cotton candy, stuffed animals, and roller coasters. But is everything really alright with the world? (Tekken, oneshot)
- It's the Little Things that Count: Still in denial of her father's death, Cheryl decides to look through some of her old things in order to soak her mind in his essence. (Silent Hill, series, post-Shattered Memories)
- The Cosmic Usurper: Everything in the universe is back in balance. The King of All Cosmos is back on his feet and the Prince is back to being his packmule. After saving the world 5 times, can he keep his repressed feelings under control? (Katamari Damacy, oneshot)
- There's No Pleasing Women: After the events of Desperate Struggle have come and gone, does Travis still have a chance with the leading ladies in his life? (No More Heroes, oneshot)
- Fencing Practice: Visiting the village of Tenel for a while, Princess Marlene decides to use this empty time to learn how to fight with Ari, in the event that she may get kidnapped. (Okage: Shadow King, oneshot)
- Irony: Susan was always there for Meg, so how come that bratty redhead and that ditzy blonde get more attention than her?! (Rule of Rose, oneshot)
- Vacation: "Let's head to Mexico!", she says. "The Sierra Madres are beautiful this time of year!" she says. I'm gonna get rid of her once we get out of this mess...IF we get out of this mess... (Trauma Center/Team, series)
- Neapolitan: Mild and enjoyable. Sweet, sour, and tart. Deep and passionate. A relationship in three flavors. (Trauma Team/Center, short series)
- Brother and Sister: Everything eventually rusts away, and friendships are no exception. (.flow, series)
- Repentance: I'm having that dream again. I can see the remains of those who have tried to run from their sins. Will I end up like that? (Crossover, Silent Hill and Yume Nisshi, oneshot)
- Just Like Eveline: He sits at the stool and tried to sip the last of his beer. "I tried to give her everything she needed and what did she give me back? Nothing." (No More Heroes, oneshot)
Random Quote of the Moment:
"Eat my butt, cruel fate! My only disability is never getting bored!"
Hanna Thompson, Octopus Pie
- If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
- You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
- If you have an annoying younger-or older-sibling, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
- I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- Save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate!
- I find "good morning" a contradiction of terms.
- I like you. When I rule the world, your death will be quick and painless.
- Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
- I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
- There was once a girl named Ashley who had a boyfriend named Jack.
Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most popular girls were Courtney, Ashley, and Emma. Jack thought of Ashley as okay, but he really liked Courtney. Courtney liked Jack also. Well, of course she did, everyone did!
Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to steal Jack away every time she had a chance to. One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies. Ashley heard everything...which movie theater and what time.
Ashley went to the movies that night and followed Jack and Courtney.Ashley sat right behind them. She watched them get close to each other and kiss...not only kiss, but practically get it on in the theater. Courtney asked Jack "Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?" He replied "Hell yes."
Ashley had peeked through Courtney's window. She and Jack were messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.
The next day at school, Ashley wasn't there. For the next few days, Ashley wasn't there. A week later, her mother found her in her closet dead...She commited suicide because she had loved Jack somuch.Next to Ashley's dead body was a note. A note that read:
My dearest Jack, I watched you at the movies and at Courtney's house and I will continue to watch you. I never thought you would do something like this to me. I really loved you Jack. I died for you just like Jesus died for us.
Always with you, Ashley
Please forward this or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about Courtney.
- If you are such a loser that you actually read all these 'If you ever blah blah blah, copy this into your profile' things, copy this into your profile.
- If you've ever read or started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, paste this into your profile.
- I fear ...
[ ] Black people
Total so Far: 4
[ ] Fire
Total so Far: 5
[ ] rain
Total so Far: 7
[ ] hurricanes
I'm afraid of 11 out of 73 common fears
- Part 1: The Birth of You:
Were you a planned baby? ...Not sure. Never bugged me to ask.
Were you the first? Yes.
Who was present at your birth?Both my folks.
Were your parents married when you were born?Yes.
What is your birthdate? Shouldn't it say so right at the top of my profile?
Part 2: The Family:
How would you describe your family? Covertly dysfunctional.
Are your parents married? Still are.
Siblings or an only child? A difficult younger brother.
If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? Oldest.
What are your siblings names and ages? I suppose you want his cap and gown size too?
Which parent do you get along with best? My father.
What do you fight about? My mother having to quit babying me.
Do you have step parents? No.
Part 3: The Friends:
Do you have more than one best friend? No.
Who are your best friends? A girl from middle school
What do you like to do when you are together? Watch movies
Do you share the same interests? A few.
Which friend can you tell anything to? None.
Part 4: Your Personality:
How high/low is your self esteem? Eh...fiddy-fiddy.
Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Introvert.
Are you happy? ...Not really.
Do you live life to the fullest? I try to.
Part 5: Appearance:
Are you comfortable with the way you look? Getting close to it.
Do you have any piercings besides your ears? None.
Describe your hair… A curly brown mess.
What make-up do you wear? None.
How do you dress? Either a graphic tee or a tank top, some cargos or jean shorts, and a pair of sneakers.
Part 6: The Past:
Were you a strange child? Yup.
What did you use to love that you no longer do? SpongeBob. Corporate marketing ruined him!
Do you have the same friends? No.
Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing? Stuff happened when I was 8. That's it.
Part 7: The Future
What is your ambition? To become either a general surgeon, a medical lab technitian, or a forensic examiner.
Are you scared of growing old? No.
Do you want to get married? Hell no. I believe that if you really love each other, then you just stay together, that's that.
Part 8: The Outdoors:
What is your favorite season? I can't really decide since each has their own good quality about them.
Do you like walking in the rain? Yes.
Part 9: Food:
What is your favorite fruit? Bananas, I think.
What food makes you want to gag? Oysters.
What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake.
What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden.
Are you a fussy eater? No doubt.
Part 10: Relationships and Love:
If taken who is the lucky guy/girl? See above.
Do you think love is the best feeling in the world? Well, it's an awesome feeling, but it's nothing to get so worked up about.
Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
Part 11: Experiences:
What was one of your greatest experiences? Being named valedictorian of my middle school.
What was one of your worst? My first anaemia attack.
Have you ever done drugs? No.
Have you ever thought you were going to die? Yes.
Have you ever suffered from depression? Yes
- [ ] You have a boyfriend/girlfriend
[x] You have your own room
[x] You own a cell phone
[x] You have an mp3 player/Ipod/discman
[x] Your parents are still married
[x] You love your family
[ ] There is a pool/spa in your backyard
[ ] You dress the way you want to
[ ] You hang out with friends more than once a week
[x] There is a computer/laptop in your room
[x] You have never been beaten up
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to
[x] Your room is big enough for you
[ ] People don't use you for something you have
[x] You have been to the movies
[ ] You have over 500 friends on Facebook
[ ] You have pictures on Facebook
[x] Your parents let you have a Facebook
[x] You get allowance/loan
[x] You collect something normal
[x] You look forward to going to college
[x] You don't wish you were someone else
[ ] You play a sport
[x] You want to do something after school/college
[ ] You own a car/truck
[x] You usually don't fight with your parents
[x] You have never gotten a failing grade on your report card in your life
[x] You have friends
[x] You've never had a detention
[x] You know what is going on in the world
[ ] You are happy with your life
[x] You usually aren't sick
[x] You know more than one language
[x] You have a screen name
[ ] You know the words to more than 5 songs
[ ] You have no enemies
TOTAL OVERALL: 24 x 3 = 72
I apparently have a C- in life...yay.
- ツンデレ Tsundere (Harsh Outside-Gentle Inside)
[x] You come off as sort of aloof to other people.
ヤンデレ Yandere (Gentle Outside-Harsh Inside)
[ ] You’re very sweet and kind in public.
メガネっ娘 Meganekko (Girl/Guy-with-Glasses Character)
[ ] You have glasses.
突っ込み Tsukkomi (Angry Guy)
[x] You have friend(s) who often make dumb or embarrassing remarks
ボケ Boke (Dumb Guy)
[ ] You often make silly or embarrassing comments.
大 和撫子 Nadeshiko (Perfect Wife)
[ ] You are always, almost overly, polite.
[x] Your bust/package is...formidable.
[x] You like sweets or chocolate.
Total : 3
#1 - Tsundere/Meganekko/Boke (AHAHAHAHAH...wut.)
#2 - Tsukkomi/Loli
- ~~ Hatsune Miku ~~
~~ Kagamine Rin ~~
~~ Kagamine Len ~~
~~ Megurine Luka ~~
~~ MEIKO/Sakine Meiko ~~
~~ KAITO/Shion Kaito ~~
~~ Megpoid Gumi ~~
~~ Akita Neru ~~
~~ Zatsune Miku ~~
- Level 1
SO FAR: 2
SO FAR: 4
SO FAR: 7
SO FAR: 9
SO FAR: 13
SO FAR: 16
SO FAR: 21
SO FAR: 22
SO FAR: 25
SO FAR: 26
SO FAR: 27
SO FAR: 30
SO FAR: 32
SO FAR: 34
SO FAR: 35
SO FAR: 39
SO FAR: 41
SO FAR: 42
SO FAR: 44
SO FAR: 46
SO FAR: 49
SO FAR: 49
SO FAR: 52
SO FAR: 54
SO FAR: 56
SO FAR: 59
SO FAR: 63
I've done 64 of the 120 stupidest things on Earth
TOTAL SO FAR: 5
TOTAL SO FAR: 8
TOTAL SO FAR: 9
TOTAL SO FAR: 11
What YOU think is cute:
Multiply how many you got by 4.
I am 52% cute